Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? 01:32 - Apr 15 with 412 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

When families have difficulties feeding their own families -- and we have British citizens beheaded by these people - HOW CAN THIS BE JUSTIFIED? .......... in spending our taxpayers' money like this?

Shamima Begum is on legal aid despite being stripped of UK citizenship: Fury as jihadi bride’s legal fees are paid by taxpayers
Shamima Begum was granted legal aid to fight the removal of her citizenship
Lawyers were successful in asking for taxpayers' cash on Shamima's behalf
Taxpayers face legal bill which could run into hundreds of thousands of pounds

Meat Cleaver murderers
Michael Adebolajo, 34, and Michael Adebowale, 28, murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby with meat cleavers in Woolwich, south-east London, in May 2013. The pair, who were jailed for life, received £200,000 in legal aid to fund their defences.

But Adebolajo appealed against the conviction. Again he lost, this time at a cost to the taxpayer of £50,000.

Notorious hate preacher Anjem Choudary, who has received £140,000 in legal aid, supposedly inspired the two killers.

Pop star paedophile

Paedophile Gary Glitter was also given more than £21,000 in legal aid to fight child sex charges – despite being wealthy enough to rent a £2million London home and earning £300,000 a year in royalties.

Vile grooming gang

Members of an Asian grooming gang – who raped, tormented and abused girls as young as 13 – were handed more than £1million to unsuccessfully defend criminal charges and fight deportation to Pakistan. Shabir Ahmed, 65 – the ringleader of the Rochdale child sex gang –was granted £249,707; Abdul Aziz, 44, £195,277; Abdul Rauf, 48, £282,370; Adil Khan, 48, was granted £282,289. But thousands more was also handed to lawyers working to stop the men being sent home.

In contrast, scores of others have been denied public money for their legal costs – such as the families of those killed in IRA bombings, and parents desperate to help treat their sick little boy...

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 08:44 - Apr 15 with 348 viewsgentlekenneth

You can’t have it both ways, you either support British values like innocent until proven guilty or the right to a fair trial or you don’t. In a civilised country everyone, no matter their citizenship, has to have these rights, regardless of the crimes they may have committed, otherwise we’ll be back to stoning witches as quick as you can say habeas corpus. I am not prepared to let people like you take our justice system back to the Dark Ages just because the Daily Mail told you it was ok.
How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 09:04 - Apr 15 with 333 viewsBaselSaint

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 08:44 - Apr 15 by gentlekenneth

You can’t have it both ways, you either support British values like innocent until proven guilty or the right to a fair trial or you don’t. In a civilised country everyone, no matter their citizenship, has to have these rights, regardless of the crimes they may have committed, otherwise we’ll be back to stoning witches as quick as you can say habeas corpus. I am not prepared to let people like you take our justice system back to the Dark Ages just because the Daily Mail told you it was ok.

I don't agree - it is not simply binary.
Savagery or capitulation are not the only choices. Just as the Social Justice types in our government and legal institutions are influencing decisions that benefit those who seek to hurt us, equally influence can be brought that shows more justice to victims and their families, the UK and it's interests. This does not make us like them, it is simply adds more balance.
Activist judges and institutional Leftisits who seek to hurt and humiliate our country and it's people have too much sway in the interpretation of the law regarding terrorist's rights.

Poll: Your Opinion of Climate Change Protestors

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 09:16 - Apr 15 with 318 viewsthis_charming_man

As a stanch left winger and lovely person i firmly believe in no discrimination against anyone unless its a cause i dont agree with

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 09:26 - Apr 15 with 316 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 08:44 - Apr 15 by gentlekenneth

I am all for British values - but when British values are abused? ..... when in my view there are many other more deserving courses for our British taxes that we all contribute to?
So from your post, you seem to have an opposite opinion to mine and I presume you have a vendetta against mail articles and just to inform you on Good Morning Britain had many people were extremely angry and complaining about this subject.

I only hope that one of your close family are not gun down or beheaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You then may have a different viewpoint.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 09:37 - Apr 15 with 309 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 09:16 - Apr 15 by this_charming_man

As a stanch left winger and lovely person i firmly believe in no discrimination against anyone unless its a cause i dont agree with

So I presume that we will have to get used to this stomach-churning policies if Corbyn gets elected into power then !!!!!!!!

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 12:15 - Apr 15 with 262 viewsitoldyouso

Lee Rigbys family have constantly called for his death NOT to be used by the far right terrorists and islamophobes like the originator of this thread as a kind of political football. You have no respect for Lee Rigby and his family, you are using him and his family without their permission as a prop in you campaign to whip up hatred. Nasty little incel trolls

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 13:26 - Apr 15 with 232 viewsgentlekenneth

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 09:26 - Apr 15 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

I am all for British values - but when British values are abused? ..... when in my view there are many other more deserving courses for our British taxes that we all contribute to?
So from your post, you seem to have an opposite opinion to mine and I presume you have a vendetta against mail articles and just to inform you on Good Morning Britain had many people were extremely angry and complaining about this subject.

I only hope that one of your close family are not gun down or beheaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You then may have a different viewpoint.

Thanks ASIS. Your blanket posting of DM articles annoys me a great deal but in the spirit of fairness and respect I also hope that no one you know is gunned down or beheaded either. Finally, something everyone on the ugly can agree on! Group hug everybody!!

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 13:36 - Apr 15 with 229 viewsWints76

If I was a family member of Lee Rigby, I would probably continue asking that his name not be used in political arguments, even though nobody seems to listen.
Login to get fewer ads

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 14:55 - Apr 15 with 198 viewsBaselSaint

How would you feel - If you were a family member of murdered Fusilier Lee Rigby? on 12:15 - Apr 15 by itoldyouso

Lee Rigbys family have constantly called for his death NOT to be used by the far right terrorists and islamophobes like the originator of this thread as a kind of political football. You have no respect for Lee Rigby and his family, you are using him and his family without their permission as a prop in you campaign to whip up hatred. Nasty little incel trolls

Anyone who takes any opportunity to side with our enemies, those who would bomb us, decapitate us, maim and murder our children and then cower behind the confected word Islamaphobia are almost as despicable as those whose wish to harm us.
That is why Corbyn and his supporters are are so hated and reviled.

Poll: Your Opinion of Climate Change Protestors

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019