Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phew.... relax! 17:14 - Apr 27 with 1225 viewsAndrewW_London

At last, we've secured our PL status for next year. None of us would have predicted a a 3-3 draw but it was cracking game despite our frustrating trait of throwing away a lead. Victory would have been sweet. But it doesn't matter. With Cardiff losing we're safe now. Such a relief after a season of so many ups and downs.

We looked like we were certainly heading down under Hughes but Hasenhüttl has vastly improved us. We're still prone to make mistakes, look very fragile defending a lead and don't have the clinical finishing that we all want to see. But with some decent signings we can look forward to a better campaign next season surely! One thing's for sure, we don't want another season worrying about relegation. Not sure I can take the trauma of going through that again!

Twickenham Saint

Phew.... relax! (n/t) on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 1195 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 18:33]

Poll: Yoshida has been treated disgracefully. Oi, owners, wake up.

Phew.... relax! on 17:21 - Apr 27 with 1189 viewsBaselSaint

Most odd with Austin playing it into the corner at the end but he was just doing was was right. Please, no more nervy seasons like that. One real world class CB and Striker please. Bertrand looks leggy, preferred Targett there before today.

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Phew.... relax! on 17:30 - Apr 27 with 1151 viewsNYC_Saint

Never in doubt!

Last few games have shown we need to solve the defense this summer and add a goal scorer. With that and a full pre season I think we’ll be very decent

Phew.... relax! on 17:45 - Apr 27 with 1117 viewssaint22

Indeed safe but lots of work to do
Our defence needs. A lot of work
Bednarek aside
Valery was great again today if only Armstrong would attack the space in front of him like Valery does we wouldn’t have conceded that last goal
Basics!
Phew.... relax! on 17:54 - Apr 27 with 1092 viewsgentlekenneth

Phew.... relax! on 17:45 - Apr 27 by saint22

Indeed safe but lots of work to do
Our defence needs. A lot of work
Bednarek aside
Valery was great again today if only Armstrong would attack the space in front of him like Valery does we wouldn’t have conceded that last goal
Basics!

You’re like a fart at a funeral pal

Phew.... relax! on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 1062 viewsKennington

Yes, all things considered nothing short of a miracle that Ralph’s achieved. We were nailed on to be the next Stoke.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Phew.... relax! on 18:15 - Apr 27 with 1036 viewsAndrewW_London

Phew.... relax! on 17:30 - Apr 27 by NYC_Saint

Never in doubt!

Last few games have shown we need to solve the defense this summer and add a goal scorer. With that and a full pre season I think we’ll be very decent

Well put. I completely agree I just hope that the board back our manager so that he can get the players he needs.

Twickenham Saint

on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 956 views_

Phew.... relax! on 18:06 - Apr 27 by Kennington

Yes, all things considered nothing short of a miracle that Ralph’s achieved. We were nailed on to be the next Stoke.

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Login to get fewer ads

Phew.... relax! on 19:38 - Apr 27 with 829 viewsHappy_Jack

Brighton getting a point tonight will be enough for them too I think. Even if Cardiff get 4 points from the last 2 games they won't over turn the goal difference.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Phew.... relax! on 19:58 - Apr 27 with 778 viewsAndrewW_London

Phew.... relax! on 19:38 - Apr 27 by Happy_Jack

Brighton getting a point tonight will be enough for them too I think. Even if Cardiff get 4 points from the last 2 games they won't over turn the goal difference.

Yes, they are probably safe now. That was a big point for them.
Cardiff will throw everything at Palace but Palace are a good side, so they could struggle in that match. I don't think they'll get even a point at United in their final game.

Twickenham Saint

Phew.... relax! on 20:45 - Apr 27 with 687 viewsinthebox

on 18:40 - Apr 27 by _

Give em a bit of slack, they might not the best to wear the shirt but they followed Ralphs plan and did the job. 40 per cent of the squad are Championship players so we need to invest.
on 23:30 - Apr 27 with 569 views_

Phew.... relax! on 20:45 - Apr 27 by inthebox

Give em a bit of slack, they might not the best to wear the shirt but they followed Ralphs plan and did the job. 40 per cent of the squad are Championship players so we need to invest.

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Phew.... relax! on 23:59 - Apr 27 with 546 viewsTimSaint

on 23:30 - Apr 27 by _

Don't you remember what state and position we were in at the beginning of December ?

The players and management were so relieved to be safe, earlier than expected, despite the size of the challenge and squad limitations, so it is only right to celebrate the RH way. (plus I'm sure he was on nice juicy bonus to keep us up !!)

As he said on MOTD, the rebuilding wok for next season starts tomorrow - now we know we will definitely be in the Prem next season.

TimSaint

Phew.... relax! on 00:34 - Apr 28 with 523 views1885_SFC

Phew.... relax! on 23:59 - Apr 27 by TimSaint

Don't you remember what state and position we were in at the beginning of December ?

The players and management were so relieved to be safe, earlier than expected, despite the size of the challenge and squad limitations, so it is only right to celebrate the RH way. (plus I'm sure he was on nice juicy bonus to keep us up !!)

As he said on MOTD, the rebuilding wok for next season starts tomorrow - now we know we will definitely be in the Prem next season.

"rebuilding wok"?

I see what you've done there - what with our Chinese owner.

Love life. Love music.

Phew.... relax! (n/t) on 06:46 - Apr 28 with 456 viewsDellHero

Phew.... relax! on 00:34 - Apr 28 by 1885_SFC

"rebuilding wok"?

I see what you've done there - what with our Chinese owner.

[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 18:33]

Poll: Yoshida has been treated disgracefully. Oi, owners, wake up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020