Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time 08:03 - May 6 with 1028 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/17619996.notts-county-football-fans-cau

It’s got it all.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 18:56 - May 6 with 824 viewssaintedlove

Wow, you can read?

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:20 - May 6 with 805 viewsPatfromPoole

I don’t get it.

Did I miss a punchline?
One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:26 - May 6 with 797 viewsOccasional_Showers

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:20 - May 6 by PatfromPoole

I don’t get it.

Did I miss a punchline?

Making a big deal out of nothing, the illiterate resposnses from the locals.

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:43 - May 6 with 779 viewsgentlekenneth

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:26 - May 6 by Occasional_Showers

Making a big deal out of nothing, the illiterate resposnses from the locals.

Making the most of the bank holiday weekend Dune?

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:55 - May 6 with 763 viewsVagina_Dentata

The right is starting to get better at comedy and it’s making lefties nervous.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:03 - May 6 with 753 viewsOccasional_Showers

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 19:55 - May 6 by Vagina_Dentata

The right is starting to get better at comedy and it’s making lefties nervous.

If you applied yourself you could get a proper job and then you wouldn’t need to be so bitter.

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:13 - May 6 with 740 viewsVagina_Dentata

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:03 - May 6 by Occasional_Showers

If you applied yourself you could get a proper job and then you wouldn’t need to be so bitter.

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:14 - May 6 with 737 viewsOccasional_Showers

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:13 - May 6 by Vagina_Dentata

Left comedy, yes?

Login to get fewer ads

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:21 - May 6 with 721 viewsthis_charming_man

Brilliant. A load of football fans turn up in a village a go for a pint causing no bother at all and it’s “chaos”

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What would you do with a big bid for Hojbjerg?

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:29 - May 6 with 695 viewsVagina_Dentata

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:14 - May 6 by Occasional_Showers

Left comedy, yes?

It’s a cultural reference to a modern film. I’m sure you wouldn’t get it as it’s past 19:45.

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:40 - May 6 with 678 viewsOccasional_Showers

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 20:29 - May 6 by Vagina_Dentata

It’s a cultural reference to a modern film. I’m sure you wouldn’t get it as it’s past 19:45.

Left wing humour at its best would you say?

One of the funniest articles I’ve read in a long time on 22:56 - May 7 with 400 viewsitoldyouso

Dune do you live anywhere near Swindon?

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020