Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penny Mordaunt 20:28 - May 22 with 848 viewsPatfromPoole

Not beyond the realms of possibility that we may soon have a Skate as Prime Minister.

Far stranger things have happened.

This must surely make the Skates a massive club, yes?

Penny Mordaunt on 20:53 - May 22 with 819 viewsOccasional_Showers

Boris is the man our country needs.
Penny Mordaunt on 22:29 - May 22 with 722 viewsBoris_

Penny Mordaunt on 20:53 - May 22 by Occasional_Showers

Thanks hun, I try my best.

Poll: Claude Puel

Penny Mordaunt on 22:50 - May 22 with 697 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Penny Mordaunt on 20:53 - May 22 by Occasional_Showers

No doubt very popular - ( but TOOOO POSH ) were be back to posh boy Cameron ........... and Boris has proved that being F.S he is open to the biggest blunders - hence why that poor woman is still in jail ... A bumbling Boris cock up!
I believe that it is sensible to put forward an ex Brexit secretary - How could you put forward our present one - when he commended a bill to the house -- AND THEN VOTED AGAINST IT - an idiot. Then there is Dominic Raab who has publicly complained that he’s ‘feeling the pinch’, even though he’s paid £79,468 per year — plus very generous expenses.
Raab resigned as Brexit Secretary last year, losing his £33,630 extra pay thereby proving that he has NO EMPATHY OR ANY UNDERSTANDING with ordinary people - who live in the real world !!!!! On the other hand, there is Charismatic David Davis ( He even smiles when delivering bad news ) was making some progress --- then all his progress WAS SABOTAGED and UNDERMINDED by the Maybot puppets lead by ROBBINS.

" Say what you like " but if it was " "up to me " I would put forward a guy who has had 25 years experiences of KNOWING all the tricks that the unelected bureaucrats of the EU will pull - and invite a certain Nigel Farage to join David Davis - For my " Dream Team " to gain A BRILLIANT FANTASTIC DEAL for all of us - and to get back to normal without that bloody "B" word - they both would not put up with any sly underhandedness that they - the EU have steamrollered our weak pathetic so-called negotiators so far.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Penny Mordaunt on 07:23 - May 23 with 595 viewsgentlekenneth

Penny Mordaunt on 22:50 - May 22 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

No doubt very popular - ( but TOOOO POSH ) were be back to posh boy Cameron ........... and Boris has proved that being F.S he is open to the biggest blunders - hence why that poor woman is still in jail ... A bumbling Boris cock up!
I believe that it is sensible to put forward an ex Brexit secretary - How could you put forward our present one - when he commended a bill to the house -- AND THEN VOTED AGAINST IT - an idiot. Then there is Dominic Raab who has publicly complained that he’s ‘feeling the pinch’, even though he’s paid £79,468 per year — plus very generous expenses.
Raab resigned as Brexit Secretary last year, losing his £33,630 extra pay thereby proving that he has NO EMPATHY OR ANY UNDERSTANDING with ordinary people - who live in the real world !!!!! On the other hand, there is Charismatic David Davis ( He even smiles when delivering bad news ) was making some progress --- then all his progress WAS SABOTAGED and UNDERMINDED by the Maybot puppets lead by ROBBINS.

" Say what you like " but if it was " "up to me " I would put forward a guy who has had 25 years experiences of KNOWING all the tricks that the unelected bureaucrats of the EU will pull - and invite a certain Nigel Farage to join David Davis - For my " Dream Team " to gain A BRILLIANT FANTASTIC DEAL for all of us - and to get back to normal without that bloody "B" word - they both would not put up with any sly underhandedness that they - the EU have steamrollered our weak pathetic so-called negotiators so far.

When are you taking this material on the road ASIS?

Penny Mordaunt on 11:40 - May 23 with 464 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

She wouldn't be the first if she did make it, but I doubt it will happen.

Poll: Hasenhuttl's time at Hampshires second biggest club

Penny Mordaunt on 12:30 - May 23 with 428 viewsSaintBrock

Don't be daft. Let yourself down with this comment.
Penny Mordaunt on 12:41 - May 23 with 424 viewsButty101

Penny Mordaunt on 12:30 - May 23 by SaintBrock

Don't be daft. Let yourself down with this comment.

Probably the most important question is would you? I would just to annoy her dad - cant stand Fred

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Penny Mordaunt on 12:47 - May 23 with 416 viewsGasGiant

Penny Mordaunt on 12:41 - May 23 by Butty101

Probably the most important question is would you? I would just to annoy her dad - cant stand Fred

"Sunny" Jim Callaghan was a skate - and a very popular PM too for a time after Harold Wilson went mental.
Login to get fewer ads

Penny Mordaunt on 13:26 - May 23 with 393 viewsWints76

Penny Mordaunt on 12:41 - May 23 by Butty101

I think that would be Caroline Dinenage rather than Penny Mordaunt. She is from the outer circles of Hades, rather than one of the main henchmen like Penny.
Penny Mordaunt on 14:57 - May 23 with 351 viewsButty101

Penny Mordaunt on 13:26 - May 23 by Wints76

I think that would be Caroline Dinenage rather than Penny Mordaunt. She is from the outer circles of Hades, rather than one of the main henchmen like Penny.

oh ffs yeah

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Penny Mordaunt on 15:14 - May 23 with 341 viewsChesham_Saint

Penny Mordaunt on 12:47 - May 23 by GasGiant

"Sunny" Jim Callaghan was a skate - and a very popular PM too for a time after Harold Wilson went mental.

Popular that was provided you didn’t mind the dead not being buried and rubbish collected...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019