Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you happy with this? 04:13 - Jun 14 with 452 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

I have been accused of being " Over the top " - But may I ask! Are you " REALLY HAPPY " that YOUR MONEY is going to fund these unelected eurocrats?

Anger over £440,000 'golden goodbye' payments to EU top dogs Jean-Claude Juncker and Donald Tusk when they stand down later this year
Juncker and Donald Tusk in line for nearly £440,000 in 'golden goodbyes'
European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker can pocket £144,000
Donald Tusk is in line to rake in up to £288,000 for a 'transitional allowance'
The pair will still be entitled to the handouts even if they secure new jobs.

AGAIN I SAY - That the E.U. is for " THE FEW " to jump on THEIR E.U. GRAVY TRAIN --- And guess who's paying ............. We all are!!!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Are you happy with this? on 07:37 - Jun 14 with 357 viewsHeisenberg

If I was posting this at 04.13 am on a football forum I would sit back and evaluate what the FECK I was doing and MAYBE it was time to have a THINK and get a FRIGGIN LIFE.

Just one point. At the top of the forum there are FOOTBALL and NON FOOTBALL tabs. Please post this drivel on the non football bit. It's not that HARD.

Have a NICE day.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Are you happy with this? on 09:02 - Jun 14 with 292 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Are you happy with this? on 07:37 - Jun 14 by Heisenberg

If I was posting this at 04.13 am on a football forum I would sit back and evaluate what the FECK I was doing and MAYBE it was time to have a THINK and get a FRIGGIN LIFE.

Just one point. At the top of the forum there are FOOTBALL and NON FOOTBALL tabs. Please post this drivel on the non football bit. It's not that HARD.

Have a NICE day.

Yet again Heisenburg I asked a question in my post - AGAIN you ignore it - with never a constructive comment good or bad, just because it does not fit in with your views!!! ..... But you only write about your negative and your abusive thoughts about the poster - I suggest you look at yourself pal - and by the way, these were posted on football .... Will you now have a go at them -- Time for a Brexit post based on actual stuff , Rory Stewart , Isle of Wight Festival plus many others

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Are you happy with this? on 09:03 - Jun 14 with 287 viewsfranniesTache

It'd probably help if you structured your sentences in readable ways, removed the use of polemic and stopped shouting.

Currently your posts look like they're written by one of the nutjobs that wanders round bevois valley screaming at the sky.
Are you happy with this? on 09:13 - Jun 14 with 278 viewsBuggalugs

Are you happy with this? on 09:02 - Jun 14 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Yet again Heisenburg I asked a question in my post - AGAIN you ignore it - with never a constructive comment good or bad, just because it does not fit in with your views!!! ..... But you only write about your negative and your abusive thoughts about the poster - I suggest you look at yourself pal - and by the way, these were posted on football .... Will you now have a go at them -- Time for a Brexit post based on actual stuff , Rory Stewart , Isle of Wight Festival plus many others

He gave you TWO constructive comments actually; firstly to post on the NON FOOTBALL BOARD and secondly to GET A LIFE.

YET AGAIN, you've chosen to IGNORE his advice, just because it doesn't fit in with YOUR VIEWS!!

Shame on you.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Are you happy with this? on 10:05 - Jun 14 with 254 viewsarfurdent

so what is different? The Establishment crooks always look after their own class. It is how the system has worked since humans crawled out of Africa.

Look at the positive side, The Establishment has provided many Europe wide wars providing employment for minition workers and gravediggers. They even kindly threw in a couple of world wars so the lower social classes could travel to exotic places.

They are doing nothing the bankers, lawyers, judges and public school elite are doing. If they are all at it for centuries what is the problem?

white Fiat driver wanted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019