Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente 08:39 - Jun 25 with 18733 viewsPatfromPoole

Your shovel of shoite of a Club have been trying to sign a player I have never heard of from Aberdeen.

He has rejected your mob to sign for a team in New York.

Still, at least you have history on your side, yes?

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 09:03 - Jun 25 with 3844 viewsthis_charming_man

To put this into perspective last season adam rooney left aberdeen to join then conference side salford city as they were a better move for him. Players would rather play for a team with no history in the national league than aberdeen or pompey it would seem.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:25 - Jun 25 with 3779 viewsgentlekenneth

Maybe if 130 had sent him a collection of his essays from here entitled 'Portsmouth FC: Britain's Sleeping Giant - Tall Tales of Footballing Dominance from Before the Invention of the Electric Refrigerator' then that might have changed his mind?
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:25 - Jun 25 with 3779 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 09:03 - Jun 25 by this_charming_man

To put this into perspective last season adam rooney left aberdeen to join then conference side salford city as they were a better move for him. Players would rather play for a team with no history in the national league than aberdeen or pompey it would seem.

Salford are a fast growing club. They will be bigger than Soton in a few years time.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:46 - Jun 25 with 3747 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:25 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Salford are a fast growing club. They will be bigger than Soton in a few years time.

They must already be bigger than you then

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:51 - Jun 25 with 3735 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:46 - Jun 25 by this_charming_man

They must already be bigger than you then

Not quite, mind you they only need to win the league cup, and they would be up with you lot

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:07 - Jun 25 with 3710 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:51 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Not quite, mind you they only need to win the league cup, and they would be up with you lot

Salford v pompey

Best stadium - salford
Best owners - salford
Biggest potential - salford
Most attractive club for an unknown scottish premier league player to join - salford

Ouch.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:11 - Jun 25 with 3701 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:07 - Jun 25 by this_charming_man

Salford v pompey

Best stadium - salford
Best owners - salford
Biggest potential - salford
Most attractive club for an unknown scottish premier league player to join - salford

Ouch.

I can't believe you feel threatened by salford

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:23 - Jun 25 with 3683 viewsPatfromPoole

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:11 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I can't believe you feel threatened by salford

You are smaller than Wigan. And some club in New York as well now.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:25 - Jun 25 with 3678 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:23 - Jun 25 by PatfromPoole

You are smaller than Wigan. And some club in New York as well now.

In a few years time despite all that history theyll be smaller than salford as well.

Harrogate town are ambitous, got a better stadium and infrastructure, reckon they could be playing them soon.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:26 - Jun 25 with 3669 viewsericofarabia

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 10:25 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Of course they will petal.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:32 - Jun 25 with 3669 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You see, this is the one thing that a bit of history gives you, it means you don't feel threatened when smaller clubs start making inroads to the top.

Pompey have been there, done, bough the T shirt. We are happy for all the smaller clubs to really develop, we just don't feel threatened.

Whereas you lot are so determined that you are a massive, important club that you cannot even see what is happening on the south coast. The days of either Pompey or Soton ultimately being the number one club in the south are gone.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:38 - Jun 25 with 3660 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:32 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You see, this is the one thing that a bit of history gives you, it means you don't feel threatened when smaller clubs start making inroads to the top.

Pompey have been there, done, bough the T shirt. We are happy for all the smaller clubs to really develop, we just don't feel threatened.

Whereas you lot are so determined that you are a massive, important club that you cannot even see what is happening on the south coast. The days of either Pompey or Soton ultimately being the number one club in the south are gone.

We will finish the top south coast club this season. You will finish the bottom one

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:46 - Jun 25 with 3645 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:38 - Jun 25 by this_charming_man

We will finish the top south coast club this season. You will finish the bottom one

Your lot have been saying that for the last few seasons. Wrong every time.

Dream on.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:50 - Jun 25 with 3635 viewsPatfromPoole

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:46 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dream on.

Portsmouth are so big that they took 1,288 fans to Sunderland for the away leg of the playoffs on a Saturday......

Reckon Salford would have done better than that.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/match-report-for-sunderland-vs-port
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:53 - Jun 25 with 3628 viewsgentlekenneth

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:32 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Jesus Christ, are you so autistic that you don't realise how ironic you're being? You don't feel threatened yet you spend your life on here justifying how big, important and successful you think your club is (or was, back in the days of black and white TV or before TV was even invented...) and how your fans are the best in the world. Can you honestly not see the irony of this?
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:56 - Jun 25 with 3623 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:53 - Jun 25 by gentlekenneth

Jesus Christ, are you so autistic that you don't realise how ironic you're being? You don't feel threatened yet you spend your life on here justifying how big, important and successful you think your club is (or was, back in the days of black and white TV or before TV was even invented...) and how your fans are the best in the world. Can you honestly not see the irony of this?

You need to loosen up a bit man. It's just a bit of fun.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:57 - Jun 25 with 3616 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:46 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dream on.

Were to pleased to see tiny clubs like luton and wigan finish well above you last season, the later taking your manager? What with you so pleased to see them do so well and all that.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:03 - Jun 25 with 3606 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:57 - Jun 25 by this_charming_man

Were to pleased to see tiny clubs like luton and wigan finish well above you last season, the later taking your manager? What with you so pleased to see them do so well and all that.

We seriously don't mind, whereas you lot are a bit bothered about Bournemouth being No1.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:06 - Jun 25 with 3589 viewsericofarabia

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 11:50 - Jun 25 by PatfromPoole

Portsmouth are so big that they took 1,288 fans to Sunderland for the away leg of the playoffs on a Saturday......

Reckon Salford would have done better than that.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/match-report-for-sunderland-vs-port

Actuall all the hype about Salford is Media Darling driven, with the ex Man U players ownership.

In reality the local interest barely matches that of say Eastleigh's. They failed to get anywhere near selling out what was their biggest ever game in their history in the semi final playoff place to reach Wembley, against Eastleigh. Couldn't even crack the 3000 barrier even with the help of about 300 Eastleigh fans.
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:08 - Jun 25 with 3596 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:03 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

We seriously don't mind, whereas you lot are a bit bothered about Bournemouth being No1.

Are we? No one i kno cares about bournemouth. Theyre currently in the greatest period in the history, good luck to them. I just hope they dont go the same way as other tiny clubs who punch well above their weight during a golden era bu dont invest in infrastructue and freefall down the leagues.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:08 - Jun 25 with 3593 viewsPatfromPoole

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:03 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I live 5 miles from Boscombe’s ground, and I couldn’t give two hoots about them.

You should take it as a compliment that I so wickedly enjoyed last season’s Div 3 play-offs.

#1288fanstosunderland
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:11 - Jun 25 with 3586 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:08 - Jun 25 by this_charming_man

Are we? No one i kno cares about bournemouth. Theyre currently in the greatest period in the history, good luck to them. I just hope they dont go the same way as other tiny clubs who punch well above their weight during a golden era bu dont invest in infrastructue and freefall down the leagues.

I just hope they win something in this era, so that if it implodes they can still be talking about in in years to come.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:19 - Jun 25 with 3574 viewsPatfromPoole

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:11 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I just hope they win something in this era, so that if it implodes they can still be talking about in in years to come.

They might win the Family Club of the Year award. That’s their sort of thing.

I seem to recall your lot also winning this fairly recently, surely this must make you a massive club. I guess that Mick Hucknall and Turquoise Man may have scuppered your hopes this year though.....
FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:32 - Jun 25 with 3555 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:19 - Jun 25 by PatfromPoole

They might win the Family Club of the Year award. That’s their sort of thing.

I seem to recall your lot also winning this fairly recently, surely this must make you a massive club. I guess that Mick Hucknall and Turquoise Man may have scuppered your hopes this year though.....

Biggest day for your club in the last 40 years. I hope you enjoyed it.

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:34 - Jun 25 with 3552 viewsthis_charming_man

FAO Monsieur Cent Trente on 12:11 - Jun 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Youve just reminded me have you paid alan mcclaughlin yet or is his agent still deciding if he wants cash or cheque?

Guess with your little windfall from your recently sell to another south coast neighbour who you are in the shadow of itll free up some cash.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019