Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Lampard 10:56 - Jul 4 with 486 viewsSaintNick

Stop gap due to Chelsea's transfer ban, no pressure on him and they will still finish top 6

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Frank Lampard on 11:27 - Jul 4 with 450 viewsSalisburySaint

love the way the media go over the top regards his efforts at Derby

last season Derby finished 6th with 74 points and failed to gain promotion in play offs

season before they finished 6th with 75 points and failed to gain promotion in play offs

he really made a difference didn't he

Frank Lampard on 11:54 - Jul 4 with 424 viewssfc1971

Being made out as some kind of superhero coming home, funny lot up there mark my words as soon as He has a bad run they will turn on Him and He will be out the Door.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Frank Lampard on 14:20 - Jul 4 with 347 viewsthis_charming_man

Have frank lampards derby county been rebranded back to Derby County yet?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Frank Lampard on 15:01 - Jul 4 with 312 viewsSonicBoom

I like them going from "veteran" footballers to bright young managers overnight.

Frank Lampard on 15:16 - Jul 4 with 297 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Convinced that without Hazard, they'll not make the top 6. Top 10 yes. I think there will be a clear top 4 of Liverpool, Man City, Spurs and Man Utd. Arsenal will probably be in the top 6, but potentially not as well.

If some other teams step up; Wolves, Everton, Leicester etc ... could be a more interesting season.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Frank Lampard on 15:40 - Jul 4 with 285 viewsSteveMoron

I quite like Lampard but hate Chelsea fans so naturally I'd like them to fail. Lampard is quite an intelligent bloke, knows the club and gets on with everyone, but it won't be enough. Saints will finish above them.
Frank Lampard on 15:53 - Jul 4 with 276 viewsPatfromPoole

Frank Lampard on 11:27 - Jul 4 by SalisburySaint

love the way the media go over the top regards his efforts at Derby

last season Derby finished 6th with 74 points and failed to gain promotion in play offs

season before they finished 6th with 75 points and failed to gain promotion in play offs

he really made a difference didn't he

They did look a good side against Leeds.

I think he did have them playing much better football and with much younger players than they had before.

I think it’s a sensible appointment by Chelsea. Will really re-ignite their fan base.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019