Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan 12:50 - Jul 10 with 1105 viewsSaintsNews

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan 10th Jul 2019 12:45
Mario Lemina has outlined his desire to leave the club, revealing that this was all part of the grand scheme agreed with the club 10

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:08 - Jul 10 with 1075 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Let's hope they hurry up and get rid of the c**t then. £10m in the bank is better than a sulky tosser.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:25 - Jul 10 with 1042 viewssaint22

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:08 - Jul 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Let's hope they hurry up and get rid of the c**t then. £10m in the bank is better than a sulky tosser.

Do you think he said all this to Les when they were shaking hands grinning two summers back?
Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:28 - Jul 10 with 1039 viewsGasGiant

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:08 - Jul 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

In better times we might look at his contract and say "If that was your plan why didn't you agree to a two year contract ?" and he would have had to buy himself out of the remaining years of his agreed term. But now he will not only get his way, but he'll get a fat signon fee as well from his new club because he hasn't actually submitted a written transfer request.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:34 - Jul 10 with 1030 viewsarfurdent

what an arsewhole

white Fiat driver wanted

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 14:16 - Jul 10 with 973 viewsSonicBoom

Was it part of a two year plan to actually only manage to play for one year of it ?

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 14:44 - Jul 10 with 930 viewsthis_charming_man

Funny how his two year plan came to end at exactly the same time he was told he could look for another club.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 14:52 - Jul 10 with 925 viewsUlsterBaz

A serial underachiever who is no great loss.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 15:34 - Jul 10 with 884 viewsarfurdent

has he been talking to Mandy Rice Davies?

white Fiat driver wanted

Login to get fewer ads

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 16:31 - Jul 10 with 848 views1885_SFC

What a massive bellend...

Love life. Love music.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 17:09 - Jul 10 with 812 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 16:31 - Jul 10 by 1885_SFC

What a massive bellend...

Making himself look a right plum now.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 17:14 - Jul 10 with 806 viewsinthebox

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 17:09 - Jul 10 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Making himself look a right plum now.

Looks like something from Benny Hill

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 17:26 - Jul 10 with 794 viewsRon11

A two year plan to get as much banked as possible for minimum effort and zero loyalty.
As I said elsewhere, nothing but a mercenary prick.
I hope he falls on his arrogant fu ckin arse.
Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 18:08 - Jul 10 with 760 views1885_SFC

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 17:26 - Jul 10 by Ron11

A two year plan to get as much banked as possible for minimum effort and zero loyalty.
As I said elsewhere, nothing but a mercenary prick.
I hope he falls on his arrogant fu ckin arse.

Indeed. Let's be honest ; how many players swap Juventus for Southampton... unless it's purely for the £££££££ ? We've seen it all before with Mané, Van Dijk, Alderweireld, etc. They say "'It's all about winning trophies". We say "It's all about being a greedy fukin coont".

I think us, the fans, are much nearer the truth.

Love life. Love music.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 21:32 - Jul 10 with 617 viewsA1079

Reading this article you would suggest it has been written by someone who is naieve when it comes to the shenanigans of modern footballers.

To suggest that Lemina is being honest and not leading us on. How do you know he is being honest? Leading us on - he has lead us on since he arrived. By saying what he has said he has probably screwed us financially as well, because the prospective buyers (assuming there are some) will be clear in the knowledge that he wants to leave and has no intention of playing any further part on SFC so we will be keen to get him off our books, almost at any price, because the alternative is, we are stuck with another player who will not play for us but remains on our books.

I am sorry, but the actions of this player has been duplicitous and underhand from day one. He has been dishonest with his intentions from the moment he joined. To try and pretend that he has always been clear of his aims and that he has given his best is to treat us, the supporters, with contempt. I possibly feel more angry with this players actions than I do of Van Dijk and that is saying something.

Get rid, but not here at home, but abroad. Never want him to sully our ground ever again.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 21:36 - Jul 10 with 615 views1885_SFC

All the more reason we should be taking a good look at some of the promising young British players in the Championship, etc.

Love life. Love music.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 22:11 - Jul 10 with 579 viewsRon11

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 21:36 - Jul 10 by 1885_SFC

All the more reason we should be taking a good look at some of the promising young British players in the Championship, etc.

As I have also said elsewhere on here, as Bournemouth have just done with a player for 4 million from Luton, A DEFENDER and also not some foreign mercenary.
Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 23:01 - Jul 10 with 551 viewshedgeend61

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 21:32 - Jul 10 by A1079

Reading this article you would suggest it has been written by someone who is naieve when it comes to the shenanigans of modern footballers.

To suggest that Lemina is being honest and not leading us on. How do you know he is being honest? Leading us on - he has lead us on since he arrived. By saying what he has said he has probably screwed us financially as well, because the prospective buyers (assuming there are some) will be clear in the knowledge that he wants to leave and has no intention of playing any further part on SFC so we will be keen to get him off our books, almost at any price, because the alternative is, we are stuck with another player who will not play for us but remains on our books.

I am sorry, but the actions of this player has been duplicitous and underhand from day one. He has been dishonest with his intentions from the moment he joined. To try and pretend that he has always been clear of his aims and that he has given his best is to treat us, the supporters, with contempt. I possibly feel more angry with this players actions than I do of Van Dijk and that is saying something.

Get rid, but not here at home, but abroad. Never want him to sully our ground ever again.

"I am sorry, but the actions of this player has been duplicitous and underhand from day one. He has been dishonest with his intentions from the moment he joined. To try and pretend that he has always been clear of his aims and that he has given his best is to treat us, the supporters, with contempt. I possibly feel more angry with this players actions than I do of Van Dijk and that is saying something."

Virgil, although a cant, was a top player, everyone could see that.
Not so super Mario thinks he's a top player (2 goals in 43PL games is impressive tbf), but if his height of ambition is playing for Arsenal and a basket case like United battling it out for 5th and 6th and a Europa league place, why didn't he stay at Juve and fight to play in the CL? Money probably. A similar fee to Matt Targett tells his level.

If you can't put in 100% every week, you'll go backwards, ask Alexis.
Good luck on the bench super, at least you can't give the ball away every 5 minutes.
[Post edited 10 Jul 23:04]
Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 23:07 - Jul 10 with 526 viewskingslandstand1

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 21:36 - Jul 10 by 1885_SFC

So are we now worried about our latest foreign recruit?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moussa-djenepo/profil/spieler/485424
Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 23:08 - Jul 10 with 523 viewsthis_charming_man

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 23:01 - Jul 10 by hedgeend61

"I am sorry, but the actions of this player has been duplicitous and underhand from day one. He has been dishonest with his intentions from the moment he joined. To try and pretend that he has always been clear of his aims and that he has given his best is to treat us, the supporters, with contempt. I possibly feel more angry with this players actions than I do of Van Dijk and that is saying something."

Virgil, although a cant, was a top player, everyone could see that.
Not so super Mario thinks he's a top player (2 goals in 43PL games is impressive tbf), but if his height of ambition is playing for Arsenal and a basket case like United battling it out for 5th and 6th and a Europa league place, why didn't he stay at Juve and fight to play in the CL? Money probably. A similar fee to Matt Targett tells his level.

If you can't put in 100% every week, you'll go backwards, ask Alexis.
Good luck on the bench super, at least you can't give the ball away every 5 minutes.
[Post edited 10 Jul 23:04]

Err excuse me, his song proudly proclaims that he never gives the ball away.. are you suggesting this means his song is factually incorrect?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 23:17 - Jul 10 with 507 viewshedgeend61

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 23:08 - Jul 10 by this_charming_man

Err excuse me, his song proudly proclaims that he never gives the ball away.. are you suggesting this means his song is factually incorrect?

99% incorrect
He had 1 assist (as well as 1 goal) in 23 games last season, must have been an away match I missed, Huddersfield probably.

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 09:28 - Jul 11 with 384 viewsChesham_Saint

Lemina still has some way to go before he breaks into the Top 3 least gracious departures from Saints:

1. Van Dijk
2. Lovren
3. Kenwyn Jones

All cvnts of the highest order

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lemina Claims That His Stay At Saints Was A Two Year Plan on 13:45 - Jul 11 with 300 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

So Man Utd come out and say they don't want him and it's just agents stirring up a bidding war. Now Arsenal cognoscenti are saying to steer clear as he's done nothing at Saints; https://arsenal-mania.com/no-not-for-me-arsenal-told-not-to-pursue-mario-laminer

Lemina is a fool, being guided by a fool agent. He'd have been better off shutting up and having an injury free season; play well enough to force Ralph to play him. THEN get a deserved move.

Why are these players and agents such helmets?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019