Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Needy Worzel 11:01 - Aug 1 with 528 viewsdirk_doone

130 seems to appear at the top of our forum every day. If people don't encourage him by replying to his posts, he resorts to replying to his own posts. Hopefully, even someone as abnormal and obsessed as he is will finally get fed up with doing that.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

The Needy Worzel on 11:18 - Aug 1 with 499 viewsbigrob68

He has yet to win a single argument on here so in a way it's quite amusing watching him suffer, you have to wonder though how dull his life is that he puts himself through the embarrassment of being the dunce of a forum that should not concern him.

Poll: should we sign Ings

The Needy Worzel on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 472 views1teeminants

The Needy Worzel on 11:18 - Aug 1 by bigrob68

He has yet to win a single argument on here so in a way it's quite amusing watching him suffer, you have to wonder though how dull his life is that he puts himself through the embarrassment of being the dunce of a forum that should not concern him.

50 years of being in our shadow has taken an effect on his skate brain. For every 130 there’s thousands of others but if you’ve e spent all that time being inferior to your neighbours apart from the cup win where they more or less cheated ,then it would have an effect .Christ even little Bournemouth are streets ahead of the skates now .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

The Needy Worzel on 14:26 - Aug 1 with 421 viewsBicester_North

The “ignore” function is the best way to get rid of his dreary, freakish posts.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

The Needy Worzel on 16:00 - Aug 1 with 380 views1885_SFC

The Needy Worzel on 14:26 - Aug 1 by Bicester_North

The “ignore” function is the best way to get rid of his dreary, freakish posts.

...which is exactly what I've done - the one & only person I've ever put on ignore... he's that f@cking drab, mundane and dull.

Love life. Love music.

The Needy Worzel on 16:48 - Aug 1 with 361 viewsChesham_Saint

I'r really coming round to the view that he's a "comic creation" in the style of Hillbilly Blue and Elvis Pompey, although they were vague amusing... 130 is a bore.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Needy Worzel on 11:51 - Aug 6 with 231 viewsdirk_doone

The Needy Worzel on 16:48 - Aug 1 by Chesham_Saint

I'r really coming round to the view that he's a "comic creation" in the style of Hillbilly Blue and Elvis Pompey, although they were vague amusing... 130 is a bore.

Why does anybody still bother to reply to him??? Do you feel sorry for him?
[Post edited 6 Aug 11:52]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

The Needy Worzel on 11:56 - Aug 6 with 222 viewsericofarabia

The Needy Worzel on 11:51 - Aug 6 by dirk_doone

I've just made my last reply. I'm sure he'll give some totally irrelevent retort about something that happened eons ago, but I'm done!!
The Needy Worzel on 11:58 - Aug 6 with 216 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

The Needy Worzel on 11:51 - Aug 6 by dirk_doone

Why aren't you bright enough to just ignore those threads. You really are quite thick.

I have only started one thread in the last 6 or 7 months, all threads that I have contributed to apart from the targett thread are about Pompey or are addressed to me.

Stop being so needy and nerdy, and desperate. Just get on with stuff like a proper bloke, and you'll be a lot happier in life.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019