Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boufal 10:18 - Aug 25 with 1644 views1teeminants

I know it’s very early days but a superb run and assist by Boufal for the goal yesterday. I’ve just read a report from Redmond saying how much fun it is to have Djenepo and Boufal in the squad saying how talented they are and how they light the place up ,how committed Boufal is with him giving it 100 % in training . He will be like a new signing if we use him correctly . Maybe start him against Fulham in the cup ?

It was pretty obvious he had the ability after that goal v West Brom . We knew he had to increase his work rate and it only needed a decent manager in Ralph to get him going. I really don’t understand those that didn’t want to give him a chance under Ralph and there were many.
[Post edited 25 Aug 10:24]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Boufal on 10:25 - Aug 25 with 1396 viewsRon11

I always thought he could be a top player, along with a lot of others....but the master of football that was Mark Hughes thought otherwise.
With Boufal, Ings, Redmond, Djenepo, Adams and Armstrong up front there are no worries. With another central defender this team could be one to be treated with respect. Cahill would have been the one...
Boufal on 11:08 - Aug 25 with 1347 views1teeminants

Boufal on 10:25 - Aug 25 by Ron11

I always thought he could be a top player, along with a lot of others....but the master of football that was Mark Hughes thought otherwise.
With Boufal, Ings, Redmond, Djenepo, Adams and Armstrong up front there are no worries. With another central defender this team could be one to be treated with respect. Cahill would have been the one...

Adams will be good too I’m sure.I think he just needs a goal to get him going. He really hasn’t had a decent chance yet in three games. Impressed with Danso too.

Boufal on 11:22 - Aug 25 with 1330 viewsRon11

Boufal on 11:08 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

Adams will be good too I’m sure.I think he just needs a goal to get him going. He really hasn’t had a decent chance yet in three games. Impressed with Danso too.

Yes, and needed that win yesterday to get the confidence up.
Whatever else happens, I'm sure Klopp will be sniffing already with tap up phone in hand...
Boufal on 11:27 - Aug 25 with 1327 viewssaint22

Boufal on 11:08 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

Danso did look assured strong quick
Hopefully next week he will play in his usual position of CB alongside Yoshida and bednarek
Boufal on 11:39 - Aug 25 with 1316 views1teeminants

Boufal on 11:27 - Aug 25 by saint22

Danso did look assured strong quick
Hopefully next week he will play in his usual position of CB alongside Yoshida and bednarek

Also strange that JWP instead of Cedric went right back when Valery came off .

Boufal on 11:49 - Aug 25 with 1301 viewsitoldyouso

Sort of remember Hughes attitude when he played with Letissier, always felt there was an atmosphere, not that letiss played as much as he should under Jones. Maybe Hughes gets a bit of green eye to go alongside the laziness

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Boufal on 12:09 - Aug 25 with 1282 viewsstmichael

Him and Tadic were in direct competition and
No matter how bad Tadic was it was Boufal that missed out.
No wonder he got pisssssed off.
I predict he will be a 40 million pound player by the end of this season.

Boufal on 13:47 - Aug 25 with 1185 viewsDorsetIan

From that first goal against Sunderland in the cup, Boufal has promised so much and is someone I think all Saints fan would will to do well.

With his goal against Feyernord and his assist yesterday, he has shown a composure in the box that Saints have sadly lacked of late.

Here’s the question though: with cash so tight, what will Ralph do if a big offer comes in for him before Euro window closes??
Login to get fewer ads

Boufal on 14:13 - Aug 25 with 1156 viewssaintwizzler

Boufal’s attitude lets him down.
Get the bag of spuds off his shoulder and he could do well.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Boufal on 14:15 - Aug 25 with 1155 viewsthis_charming_man

As an ITKer I can reveal Ralph wants more from him, he recognises his ability but they are working hard behind the scenes to help a number of aspects of his game.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Boufal on 14:39 - Aug 25 with 1129 views1teeminants

Boufal on 14:13 - Aug 25 by saintwizzler

With respect that was in the past mate. Redmond says Boufal is clearly working very hard in training and as the main ITK er on this site I was certain Ralph would want to work with him whilst TCP, Nick and a few others clearly wanted him out or predicted he would be sold. It gets a little boring getting everything right but I’ll take it.

Boufal on 14:48 - Aug 25 with 1120 viewsthis_charming_man

Boufal on 14:39 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

With respect that was in the past mate. Redmond says Boufal is clearly working very hard in training and as the main ITK er on this site I was certain Ralph would want to work with him whilst TCP, Nick and a few others clearly wanted him out or predicted he would be sold. It gets a little boring getting everything right but I’ll take it.

If you were the slightest bit ITK you would know that whilst his attitude isn’t in question as per my post above really wants more from him. It’s also FACT the club would accept an offer for him with Boufal agreeing a move back to France but clubs couldn’t agree terms. I won the ITK war whilst you were still floundering around pretending to be on holiday getting 2am texts from your boyfriend

Boufal on 15:30 - Aug 25 with 1076 viewskingslandstand1

Boufal on 14:13 - Aug 25 by saintwizzler

But Ralph could now be changing that attitude to actually want to be a team player
Boufal on 17:42 - Aug 25 with 1013 views1teeminants

Boufal on 14:48 - Aug 25 by this_charming_man

If you were the slightest bit ITK you would know that whilst his attitude isn’t in question as per my post above really wants more from him. It’s also FACT the club would accept an offer for him with Boufal agreeing a move back to France but clubs couldn’t agree terms. I won the ITK war whilst you were still floundering around pretending to be on holiday getting 2am texts from your boyfriend

I teem says Boufal will stay and should be given time with Ralph whilst TCP says he’ll be off and then also says

“Let’s see who’s right at the end of the window pal ” your words pal not mine. Are you denying you said it .

It’s got nothing to do with the club trying to sell him and not agreeing terms . The manager can see something there and he doesn’t want to sell Boufal ,anyone with a brain can also clearly see this.

It’s well known He’s putting in a shift and impressing the manager and Boufal recently tweeted all rumours of him leaving are false.

# gettingboringnow
Onlyhalfastoryasusual
#somethingishappening
#Eat it

Oh dear TCP
[Post edited 25 Aug 18:15]

Boufal on 18:27 - Aug 25 with 971 viewsthis_charming_man

Boufal on 17:42 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

I teem says Boufal will stay and should be given time with Ralph whilst TCP says he’ll be off and then also says

“Let’s see who’s right at the end of the window pal ” your words pal not mine. Are you denying you said it .

It’s got nothing to do with the club trying to sell him and not agreeing terms . The manager can see something there and he doesn’t want to sell Boufal ,anyone with a brain can also clearly see this.

It’s well known He’s putting in a shift and impressing the manager and Boufal recently tweeted all rumours of him leaving are false.

# gettingboringnow
Onlyhalfastoryasusual
#somethingishappening
#Eat it

Oh dear TCP
[Post edited 25 Aug 18:15]

No, that’s what I said. Because st the time it looked he would be sold, this deal has fallen through so he’s staying for now at least. But then you wouldn’t know that because “your mate” didn’t text you aka newsnow alert

Boufal on 19:44 - Aug 25 with 912 viewsSteveMoron

Boufal on 18:27 - Aug 25 by this_charming_man

No, that’s what I said. Because st the time it looked he would be sold, this deal has fallen through so he’s staying for now at least. But then you wouldn’t know that because “your mate” didn’t text you aka newsnow alert

Nobody cares
Boufal on 19:48 - Aug 25 with 909 viewsthis_charming_man

Boufal on 19:44 - Aug 25 by SteveMoron

Nobody cares

What’s the best thing to cure a string off a stinging nettle pal?

Boufal on 20:35 - Aug 25 with 884 views1teeminants

Boufal on 18:27 - Aug 25 by this_charming_man

They might have been trying to sell him BEFORE he came back to SFC but they were NOT trying to sell him after he’d had a few training sessions. The mate texting me Was total bollix. Looks like I had you fooled too. 😬

Boufal on 21:52 - Aug 25 with 826 viewsthis_charming_man

Boufal on 20:35 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

They might have been trying to sell him BEFORE he came back to SFC but they were NOT trying to sell him after he’d had a few training sessions. The mate texting me Was total bollix. Looks like I had you fooled too. 😬

I knew it was total bollox. You fool no one.

Boufal on 23:24 - Aug 25 with 724 viewsRon11

Boufal on 19:48 - Aug 25 by this_charming_man

What’s the best thing to cure a string off a stinging nettle pal?

A Drock Leaf

Boufal on 06:15 - Aug 26 with 625 viewsareasix

On May 29th my crystal ball said

Boufal : Ralph might want to look at him as he might be able to transform him to being a skill full hardworking attacking midfielder.

Sorry all of you , behind the itk again I am the only one with the bxlls to predict up front what they are trying to do at the club as a whole , not always right but at least gives everyone an insight of what they would be trying to do. To damn hot to argue just thought I would point this out as TCM wrote that he would be moving for £10m and the other pretender just waits to copy from anywhere !

Boufal on 08:09 - Aug 26 with 579 viewsgrumpy

All this'I'm in the know,no I am'nonesense reminds me of Spartacus.
Boufal on 11:57 - Aug 26 with 477 views1teeminants

Boufal on 06:15 - Aug 26 by areasix

On May 29th my crystal ball said

Boufal : Ralph might want to look at him as he might be able to transform him to being a skill full hardworking attacking midfielder.

Sorry all of you , behind the itk again I am the only one with the bxlls to predict up front what they are trying to do at the club as a whole , not always right but at least gives everyone an insight of what they would be trying to do. To damn hot to argue just thought I would point this out as TCM wrote that he would be moving for £10m and the other pretender just waits to copy from anywhere !

Have we signed Lookman yet ?

I brought you the deal sheet straight away a few minutes after it broke, I can put it up if you want but can’t be arsed ,nothing to do with copy and paste. TCP just said something is happening, You were absent as usual.

[Post edited 26 Aug 12:05]

Boufal on 20:45 - Aug 26 with 314 viewsButty101

Boufal on 21:52 - Aug 25 by this_charming_man

I knew it was total bollox. You fool no one.

As if anyone was took in..... What an odd ball

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Boufal on 22:47 - Aug 26 with 269 viewsPatfromPoole

Boufal is at least a serious upgrade on Elyounuseless, but still not consistent enough to get in the starting line-up IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019