Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peaky Blinders 20:38 - Aug 26 with 1234 viewsButty101

Series 5 what's people thoughts .

Lost of posturing and walking slowly to music. Didn't think it was a great start to the series 5

Feels like it's become a bit of a parody of its self.

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Peaky Blinders on 20:57 - Aug 26 with 1208 viewsHeisenberg

Agree. But the soundtrack rescues it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Peaky Blinders on 21:45 - Aug 26 with 1180 viewskingslandstand1

First time watcher as supposed to be best thing since sliced bread etc, but it does have that must carry on watching feel about it

Have also just caught up on Brassic which will also catch on

Peaky Blinders on 23:01 - Aug 26 with 1156 viewsRonManager

Just watched episode 2 - don't want to give any spoilers away but this is getting visceral.

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Peaky Blinders on 23:08 - Aug 26 with 1147 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Agree. The first series, possibly first 2 series were outstanding and based more on fact. The subsequent series, whilst being very well filmed and just a bit too much.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Peaky Blinders on 06:41 - Aug 27 with 1088 viewsMushty

The slower start of the first episode just added to the impact of the second.

The 'Billy Boys' arrive with a bang in the same week as parts of Ibrox are closed down for sectarian chanting - what timing.
Peaky Blinders on 08:57 - Aug 27 with 1022 viewsButty101

Peaky Blinders on 06:41 - Aug 27 by Mushty

The 'Billy Boys' arrive with a bang in the same week as parts of Ibrox are closed down for sectarian chanting - what timing.

Episode 2 to be fair was a lot better.

Peaky Blinders on 09:53 - Aug 27 with 988 viewsericofarabia

Peaky Blinders on 21:45 - Aug 26 by kingslandstand1

First time watcher as supposed to be best thing since sliced bread etc, but it does have that must carry on watching feel about it

Have also just caught up on Brassic which will also catch on

Having been out of the country for the 1st 4 series, I am in the catch up phase. Bought Series 1 to 4 Box Set, and have so far got up to halfway through sries 3, which as The Gen said, 1st 2 were superb, finding 3 a bit slower going, but still streets ahead of most stuff on TV now!!
Will be interesting to see if The Villa Crew wear the gear, or has that fad been done and dusted and is now old hat?
Peaky Blinders on 10:20 - Aug 27 with 971 viewsthis_charming_man

Peaky Blinders on 09:53 - Aug 27 by ericofarabia

Having been out of the country for the 1st 4 series, I am in the catch up phase. Bought Series 1 to 4 Box Set, and have so far got up to halfway through sries 3, which as The Gen said, 1st 2 were superb, finding 3 a bit slower going, but still streets ahead of most stuff on TV now!!
Will be interesting to see if The Villa Crew wear the gear, or has that fad been done and dusted and is now old hat?

I thought 1 and 2 were brilliant, 3 a bit of a disappointment but 4 was excellent again. Not seen any of 5 yet but back tonight so will catch up. It’s a fantastic series.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Login to get fewer ads

Peaky Blinders on 11:22 - Aug 27 with 945 viewsUlsterBaz

Peaky Blinders on 06:41 - Aug 27 by Mushty

Peaky Blinders on 11:43 - Aug 27 with 931 viewskingslandstand1

Peaky Blinders on 11:22 - Aug 27 by UlsterBaz

Tags seems a bit of a keyboard warrior with that comment! I though PB was 1920's/30's not current fukin times. Comments like that should be in same place as the Pogba/Rashford stuff lately but guess that won't get the same publicity although Collymore's history doesn't help him
Now then, has Shrek been in the news lately for any misdemeanours?
Peaky Blinders on 12:26 - Aug 27 with 916 viewsButty101

Peaky Blinders on 11:43 - Aug 27 by kingslandstand1

Tags seems a bit of a keyboard warrior with that comment! I though PB was 1920's/30's not current fukin times. Comments like that should be in same place as the Pogba/Rashford stuff lately but guess that won't get the same publicity although Collymore's history doesn't help him
Now then, has Shrek been in the news lately for any misdemeanours?

Whats offensive about Tags post. Very Cutting and funny.

Peaky Blinders on 14:57 - Aug 27 with 878 viewsWints76

Just seen the second one, and yeh, was better and we are now establishing who the enemies are and where the threat is coming from (though guess a few on here will be backing Mosley).

Four episodes down of Brassic. It's good fun. Borrows heavily from Snatch, Lock Stock and Phoenix Nights, but nothing wrong with that. They are playing to that audience.
Peaky Blinders on 15:38 - Aug 27 with 867 viewskingslandstand1

Peaky Blinders on 12:26 - Aug 27 by Butty101

Whats offensive about Tags post. Very Cutting and funny.

Very cutting I will admit, and funny in a closed environment, but I'd guess he wouldn't say it to Collymore's face but happy to do so anonymously?

Peaky Blinders on 17:31 - Aug 27 with 831 viewsJaySaint

Thought EP2 was very good.

Peaky Blinders on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 718 viewsitoldyouso

The Billy Boys were Moseleys security guards, utter scum who terrorised a community

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Peaky Blinders on 07:26 - Aug 29 with 626 viewsMushty

Corbyn's mates the IRA were Sinn Fien's security guards, utter scum who terrorised a community.

They're all the same really.

Peaky Blinders on 09:48 - Aug 29 with 592 viewssaint22

horse, flogging dead
same old same old, not bothered since season 3

Peaky Blinders on 10:21 - Aug 29 with 582 viewssfc1971

Never bothered until last weekends episodes so I am going to take a look at series 1 on Netflix as I think it's pretty good. I also think Brassic is worth watching too.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Peaky Blinders on 13:05 - Aug 29 with 546 viewsTheMoog

Peaky Blinders on 23:08 - Aug 26 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agree. The first series, possibly first 2 series were outstanding and based more on fact. The subsequent series, whilst being very well filmed and just a bit too much.

Very true. There has never been a phone box on the top of the Lickey Hills.

Standby to standby

Peaky Blinders on 15:39 - Sep 23 with 351 viewsButty101

I thought it was a good return to form after a bit of a slow start. Im glad they didnt try to wrap it all up in the last 20minutes.

Peaky Blinders on 15:51 - Sep 23 with 338 viewsRon11

Peaky Blinders on 09:48 - Aug 29 by saint22

horse, flogging dead
same old same old, not bothered since season 3

Perhaps your attention span is minuscule.

Peaky Blinders on 15:56 - Sep 23 with 329 viewsericofarabia

Thought it was all a bit of a meh! ending. Obviously leaving lots of windows open for next series, but if they take another year or more to make it interest may have waned by then. Could have done with a bit more of a proper climax rather than to be continued .....

Peaky Blinders on 18:45 - Sep 23 with 277 viewsJaySaint

thought it was good but f-me.....season six not until 2021?
I blame BREXIT
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019