Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? 09:02 - Sep 9 with 1968 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

As per the subject. Anyone on here off to watch England tomorrow at St Mary's? I completely forgot they were playing there - should actually be interesting as Kosovo are no pushovers.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 10:32 - Sep 9 with 1204 viewsWints76

I was, but have given my ticket to my eldest son, he can take my youngest and I get a night in with football on tv, beer, wine and no offspring. Well worth the £30 I paid for the tickets
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 10:34 - Sep 9 with 1199 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 10:32 - Sep 9 by Wints76

I was, but have given my ticket to my eldest son, he can take my youngest and I get a night in with football on tv, beer, wine and no offspring. Well worth the £30 I paid for the tickets

Sounds like a plan! Let's hope the match isn't as bad as the last one there ...

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 10:52 - Sep 9 with 1190 viewsSalisburySaint

yes I'll be there with my 3 kids, was there for last game too and looks like it might be a competitive match
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 11:10 - Sep 9 with 1173 viewsBuggalugs

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 10:52 - Sep 9 by SalisburySaint

yes I'll be there with my 3 kids, was there for last game too and looks like it might be a competitive match

+1

....apart from the bit about going with your 3 kids.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 11:16 - Sep 9 with 1167 viewssaintwizzler

11 years ago I was getting ready to go to Croatia v England in Zagreb, my second visit after I witnessed the 2-0 defeat there. A great city.

Anyway now I struggle to watch England games on TV. Zero interest in it.
Funny really as the England away trips I went on were superb.

It’s becoming the same with Premier League football too. My interest is decreasing season by season.
😞

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7602774.stm

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 12:34 - Sep 9 with 1126 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 11:16 - Sep 9 by saintwizzler

11 years ago I was getting ready to go to Croatia v England in Zagreb, my second visit after I witnessed the 2-0 defeat there. A great city.

It’s becoming the same with Premier League football too. My interest is decreasing season by season.
😞

Yeah I get that, I really am trying hard to be more interested ... I used to enjoy it, I still want to ... but it is hard work

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 13:48 - Sep 9 with 1075 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m going.

Hopefully a better game than Saturday.

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Sep 9 with 1065 viewsThermosNBlanket

Remember no beer in ground on sale...well wasn’t for last international game

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 15:00 - Sep 9 with 1047 viewsOccasional_Showers

I’m going, can’t wait.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 17:35 - Sep 9 with 1002 viewsericofarabia

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Sep 9 by ThermosNBlanket

Does this mean The Gas Works package won't include a beer to go with option of buying over priced food?
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 17:54 - Sep 9 with 992 viewsBLEEDRED

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 13:59 - Sep 9 by ThermosNBlanket

Also no food can be taken into the ground, only small bags(no rucksacks etc.)
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 22:22 - Sep 9 with 860 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 15:00 - Sep 9 by Occasional_Showers

I’m going, can’t wait.

Are you?? I didn't think internationals were your scene now?

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 14:05 - Sep 10 with 735 viewsOccasional_Showers

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 22:22 - Sep 9 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Are you?? I didn't think internationals were your scene now?

Only decided to go thanks the UI exclusively revealing the FA had ballsed up with the tickets. Got prime seats on the halfway line.

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 15:52 - Sep 10 with 701 viewsericofarabia

I hope that the p!ss smelling bell ringing tramp isn't coming ... and if he does he won't be allowed to bring his poxy bell and isn't wearing the clown gear.

Actually shouldnt he be banned for p!ssing himself last time ?

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 15:55 - Sep 10 with 693 viewsBLEEDRED

The police could always arrest him and hold him until the 25th!
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 15:58 - Sep 10 with 689 viewsdirk_doone

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 11:16 - Sep 9 by saintwizzler

😞

I'll be there tonight. You should have been at the England v Croatia game at Wembley last year. It was a superb game and the atmosphere was the best I've seen for an England game at Wembley since the games v Scotland and Poland back in 2013.

I do take your point about interest declining with age though. My grandson reminds me now of how passionately I used to feel about football when I was younger.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 16:38 - Sep 10 with 644 viewsWaylander

M27 royally f##ked up for anyone trying to go that way to get to the match
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 16:50 - Sep 10 with 633 viewsdirk_doone

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 16:38 - Sep 10 by Waylander

M27 royally f##ked up for anyone trying to go that way to get to the match

So is the A3024, with lane closures and temporary traffic lights.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-49653901
[Post edited 10 Sep 17:23]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:00 - Sep 10 with 543 viewsOccasional_Showers

Loads from kosovo here. Loads in the home stands too. If they score/win (theyre unbeaten in 14 so not gonna be a stroll in the park) i can see it kicking off.

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:02 - Sep 10 with 544 viewsericofarabia

So the skate supporting knobjockey jockey is starting ... give the skunt dogs abuse Saints Fans. Little scrote cant keep his gob shut about being a skate ... let him have it!!

#clubovercountry

Oops EDIT .... What I thought was the actual starting line up was just fans poll or something!! Oh well at least we can concentrate on the game now!!
[Post edited 10 Sep 19:08]
Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:20 - Sep 10 with 521 viewsthis_charming_man

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:00 - Sep 10 by Occasional_Showers

Loads from kosovo here. Loads in the home stands too. If they score/win (theyre unbeaten in 14 so not gonna be a stroll in the park) i can see it kicking off.

Most of them will live here.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:43 - Sep 10 with 494 viewsTheMoog

Are we winning yet?

Standby to standby

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:47 - Sep 10 with 489 viewsthis_charming_man

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:43 - Sep 10 by TheMoog

Are we winning yet?

Losing!

Looks like playing at st Mary’s has some impact on defenders.

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 20:04 - Sep 10 with 465 viewsTheMoog

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 19:47 - Sep 10 by this_charming_man

Losing!

Looks like playing at st Mary’s has some impact on defenders.

I think we’ll still win. Sterling looking lively but Barkley looking sh1t.

And there it is; 2-1.

Standby to standby

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 20:09 - Sep 10 with 456 viewsthis_charming_man

Anyone going to St Mary's tomorrow night? on 20:04 - Sep 10 by TheMoog

I think we’ll still win. Sterling looking lively but Barkley looking sh1t.

And there it is; 2-1.

They’re not a bad side and at least attacking, not sticking 11 men behind the ball. We’ll probably score a couple more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019