Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LD Sports News... 17:53 - Oct 7 with 520 viewsDorsetIan

Thought I'd see what's up on the LDSports website ( https://www.ldsports.uk) and someone has spent a couple of hours on it because it's been simplified and there is also a bit more info about LD Sports itself...

"We are a media company specializes in the field of sports. We thrive to be the best in the industry by delivering exclusive and unique content right to our users.

We operate mainly from Asia and having experts from the fields have us the competitive edge we needed. Graphic designers, web developers, full video production crews and more to having state of the art facilities we are confident that we are more than capable to deliver our products and services at the best quality. Instead of reporting on sports news, gossip and more like the others, we separate ourselves from the norm by crafting our own content from a different perspective of the sports with exclusive in brand game shows, youtube star appearances, live broadcast, Q&A Sessions, vlogs, unboxing, reviews and so much more.

With our ever-growing fanbase of 22,000 and counting fans on Weibo we are excited to launch our first official website to the public. We are grateful to be able to partner with Southampton FC for the upcoming seasons as we know we will be creating history together."

I'm no expert on social media but am I right in thinking that they are the equivalent of a YouTube channel dedicated to sport but on Weibo rather than YouTube??

They haven't they bothered to get a proper corporate writer for their site (or even to get the thing proofread), they are pinning their hopes on the unique sports perspective of 'unboxing' (...some of you may need to look this up...) and they have a mighty 22,000 subscribers.

I can't see them attracting a fiver on Dragon's Den and yet they are sponsoring a premier league football club.

Serious question. If they are in a position to sponsor a premier league football club why is their website so p!ss poor?

LD Sports News... on 18:05 - Oct 7 with 494 viewsPatfromPoole

I’ll ask Steve Grant to have a word with them....

LD Sports News... on 18:51 - Oct 7 with 441 viewsdirk_doone

Isn't it just a shell company used by the Chinese government for overseas investments?

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

LD Sports News... on 19:13 - Oct 7 with 414 viewsUlsterBaz

LD Sports News... on 18:51 - Oct 7 by dirk_doone

Isn't it just a shell company used by the Chinese government for overseas investments?

Must be.

LD Sports News... on 23:13 - Oct 7 with 268 viewsMattFinish

This is the bit I like the best:

"The club’s Academy vision is to produce a first-team year-on-year made up of 50 percent Academy graduates, who are world-class in their technical ability on the field and behaviours off the field, competing on the European stage.​"

I think Google translate went wrong as it should say "I'm a penniless chancer who sees SFC as ab opportunity to fill my wallet"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019