Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Trump 12:42 - Oct 13 with 712 viewsitoldyouso

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-turkey-syria-prison-bo

You helmet

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Well done Trump on 13:51 - Oct 13 with 662 viewsOccasional_Showers

I very much doubt Donald reads the UI Emily.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Well done Trump on 13:52 - Oct 13 with 662 views1885_SFC

It's that rodent Erdogan's fault. He's deeply unpopular in Turkey and is desperately trying to cling on to power. Shame he wasn't overthrown in the recent coup.

Turkey has bought Russian military hardware and for that alone - they should be kicked out of NATO.

It's all very well bombing the Kurds from the air. When the Turkish troops have to go house-to-house, street-to-street however, they will find that the Kurds are very experienced in that type of warfare (having done the same to ISIS) and that's when the Turks will see their number of dead rise by the day. It's like a modern day Stalingrad.

Hopefully Erdogan will get what's coming to him - the slimy rat. I expect many more bombings on Turkish soil over the coming months & wouldn't want to go there on holiday if you paid me!

Love life. Love music.

Well done Trump on 13:54 - Oct 13 with 661 viewsitoldyouso

making light of ISIS escaping , classy, like your comments on Grenfell and the manchester bombings

Well done Trump on 14:07 - Oct 13 with 641 viewsMarcus_y

Well done Trump on 13:54 - Oct 13 by itoldyouso

making light of ISIS escaping , classy, like your comments on Grenfell and the manchester bombings

Were his comments as poor in taste as the time you wished some one would shoot Farage?

Well done Trump on 17:05 - Oct 13 with 583 viewsitoldyouso

Clearly alot worse given the amount of times hes been kicked off the ugly

Well done Trump on 23:13 - Oct 13 with 480 viewsdirk_doone

On a positive note, the Kurds and the Syrian government are going to form an alliance to fight against ISIS & other hard line Sunni terrorists, Erdoğan, who is also a hard line Sunni & Trump, who is the main backer of hard line Sunni terrorism in the world at the moment.

Let's hope they succeed because otherwise, with Trump backing them, the Sunni hardliners are going to take over a large part of the world, with Yemen, Syria and Iran potentially the first countries to fall in the front line of resistance to them. Then Europe and America are going to become an even more vulnerable target for terrorism.
[Post edited 14 Oct 7:21]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Well done Trump on 23:47 - Oct 13 with 438 views1885_SFC

Well done Trump on 23:13 - Oct 13 by dirk_doone

On a positive note, the Kurds and the Syrian government are going to form an alliance to fight against ISIS & other hard line Sunni terrorists, Erdoğan, who is also a hard line Sunni & Trump, who is the main backer of hard line Sunni terrorism in the world at the moment.

Let's hope they succeed because otherwise, with Trump backing them, the Sunni hardliners are going to take over a large part of the world, with Yemen, Syria and Iran potentially the first countries to fall in the front line of resistance to them. Then Europe and America are going to become an even more vulnerable target for terrorism.
[Post edited 14 Oct 7:21]

Turkey has literally invaded Syria - and hopefully Turkey will suffer a bloody nose. The Syrians have plenty of stockpiled Russian hardware - including unlimited SAM missiles. I would be surprised in Putin doesn't allow himself a wry smile should they down a NATO jet in the coming days.

Love life. Love music.

Well done Trump on 23:54 - Oct 13 with 435 viewsdirk_doone

Well done Trump on 23:47 - Oct 13 by 1885_SFC

Turkey has literally invaded Syria - and hopefully Turkey will suffer a bloody nose. The Syrians have plenty of stockpiled Russian hardware - including unlimited SAM missiles. I would be surprised in Putin doesn't allow himself a wry smile should they down a NATO jet in the coming days.

I don't like Putin or his current regime but I really hope they defeat Trump, ISIS and Erdoğan in Syria.
[Post edited 14 Oct 7:48]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Trump on 06:39 - Oct 14 with 375 viewsOccasional_Showers

Well done Trump on 23:54 - Oct 13 by dirk_doone

I don't like Putin or his current regime but I really hope they defeat Trump, ISIS and Erdoğan in Syria.
[Post edited 14 Oct 7:48]

Deary me, thats a new low even for a bitter remainer. The Brexit campaign started years ago. In fact you could say it started the day we joined the EEC.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Well done Trump on 07:51 - Oct 14 with 344 viewsdirk_doone

Well done Trump on 06:39 - Oct 14 by Occasional_Showers

Deary me, thats a new low even for a bitter remainer. The Brexit campaign started years ago. In fact you could say it started the day we joined the EEC.

Fair enough, there are plenty of voters like you who would have voted Leave anyway so I have deleted that part about the Russian involvement in Brexit as I should not conflate the two issues here.

Well done Trump on 11:32 - Oct 14 with 298 viewsitoldyouso

Well done Trump on 06:39 - Oct 14 by Occasional_Showers

wtf?

Well done Trump on 11:35 - Oct 14 with 297 viewsitoldyouso

Even Trumps closest Allies are shaking their heads over his decisions against the kurds, Trump would rather have ISIS than the progressive Kurds in the middle east. I dont think its gonna shore up his support in the military

Well done Trump on 14:11 - Oct 14 with 243 viewsgeezershoong1

It was a campaign promise, and you don't go back on campaign promises so easily in the US as we do here. Plus, it will cement the armed services vote after Obama nearly dismantled it all by starving them of funds.

Remember this speech & what happend at the next election..?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Well done Trump on 15:33 - Oct 14 with 219 viewsdirk_doone

Well done Trump on 11:32 - Oct 14 by itoldyouso

wtf?

To be fair to him, he was replying to part of my post regarding Russian involvement in the Brexit campaign which I have now deleted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019