Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe rodon 21:08 - Oct 13 with 443 viewssaint22

Tidy looking young welsh CB
I mean no point us going after him we don’t need such a thing

Joe rodon on 21:15 - Oct 13 with 437 viewsOccasional_Showers

That’s a bit random 22. Why haven’t you ever mentioned anything like this before?

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Joe rodon on 22:53 - Oct 13 with 378 viewsIngskneeslide

50 appearances at Championship level or lower (12 for League Two Cheltenham). Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that you and the rest of our mouth-breathing fan base would’ve been happy with Ralph signing him to sort out our defensive woes?! I can’t believe a high-flying, ambitious, ‘Say it as I see it’ businessman like you would’ve accepted that. You were moaning that we didn’t sign Cahill the other week and suddenly this bloke is the answer!
Joe rodon on 07:16 - Oct 14 with 306 viewssaint22

Joe rodon on 22:53 - Oct 13 by Ingskneeslide

50 appearances at Championship level or lower (12 for League Two Cheltenham). Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that you and the rest of our mouth-breathing fan base would’ve been happy with Ralph signing him to sort out our defensive woes?! I can’t believe a high-flying, ambitious, ‘Say it as I see it’ businessman like you would’ve accepted that. You were moaning that we didn’t sign Cahill the other week and suddenly this bloke is the answer!

I didnt say he was the answer but he looks pretty solid against Croatia, fits our MO and is British
We could always leave it and watch another club get him then panic buy January 31st
Joe rodon on 08:01 - Oct 14 with 282 viewsTripleNiemi

Joe rodon on 07:16 - Oct 14 by saint22

I didnt say he was the answer but he looks pretty solid against Croatia, fits our MO and is British
We could always leave it and watch another club get him then panic buy January 31st

Or we could buy him, he turns out she ite and you then propose someone else and blame the hierachy?!?

Is the transfer window not closed?

Saint22 - i admire your views at times, but the nature of your posts do make you susceptable to stick do they not?........
[Post edited 14 Oct 8:08]

Gao loves the passion...…….

Joe rodon on 09:05 - Oct 14 with 250 viewsthis_charming_man

Joe rodon on 08:01 - Oct 14 by TripleNiemi

Or we could buy him, he turns out she ite and you then propose someone else and blame the hierachy?!?

Saint22 - i admire your views at times, but the nature of your posts do make you susceptable to stick do they not?........

what views of his do you admire?

He talks a load of sh*t about football and is a Walter Mitty in his personal and business life.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Joe rodon on 09:07 - Oct 14 with 249 viewsthis_charming_man

Joe rodon on 22:53 - Oct 13 by Ingskneeslide

I think my favourite one of these was he recommended a player who scored for Sweden against Italy as the answer to all our striking problems a couple of years back

On closer examination of his credentials he was 32 playing in Saudi Arabia and had spent his entire career in minor leagues with an average scoring record, aside from a brief spell Germany for Hamburg where he scored 4 goals in two seasons.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Joe rodon on 09:21 - Oct 14 with 237 viewsRon11

We have Alfie Jones out on loan at Gillingham who is doing a good job for them. Yes, I know it's League One level but he can't be any worse than Stephens or Vestergaard and is probably better than both of them in a tight situation.
Joe rodon on 09:51 - Oct 14 with 220 viewssaint22

Joe rodon on 08:01 - Oct 14 by TripleNiemi

triple thanks for your reply and i often agree with your posts

as for the 'stick' i get from roughly the same three posters (probably the same one anyway) every time i don't take notice of anything they say tbh
Login to get fewer ads

Joe rodon on 11:30 - Oct 14 with 178 viewsBicester_North

Joe rodon on 09:51 - Oct 14 by saint22

triple thanks for your reply and i often agree with your posts

as for the 'stick' i get from roughly the same three posters (probably the same one anyway) every time i don't take notice of anything they say tbh

Scott Hiley, great CB hey.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019