Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My week-end 19:29 - Oct 27 with 371 viewsmountsaint

was sweetened quite a lot by the England team giving the All Blacks a lesson. Living in NZ I am loving every whinge and moan about the losing. Next thing will be our Prime Minister making counselling free for the Kiwi's

My week-end on 20:08 - Oct 27 with 328 viewsgrumpy

That was the best performance I have ever seen by a England Rugby team.

My week-end on 20:21 - Oct 27 with 309 viewsPatfromPoole

I’m not a big rugby fan, but I watched most of Wales v SA today, and was delighted that Wales lost. Their coach showed a real lack of class with his comments about England after yesterday’s match.

The final will be really tough for England.South Africa are a mightily tough side.
My week-end on 20:22 - Oct 27 with 307 viewsAndrewW_London

My week-end on 20:08 - Oct 27 by grumpy

That was the best performance I have ever seen by a England Rugby team.

Agreed. England were superb. They were far more convincing in defeating the Kiwis than South Africa were in their win against Wales and will surely be favourites for the title.

Twickenham Saint

My week-end on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 297 viewsgrumpy

My week-end on 20:22 - Oct 27 by AndrewW_London

Agreed. England were superb. They were far more convincing in defeating the Kiwis than South Africa were in their win against Wales and will surely be favourites for the title.

As a physical contest it will be immense.
To be honest I'm glad we are playing South Africa rather than Wales.
England will have to watch out for Faf de Klerk his kicking gives his forwards a great advantage.
My week-end on 22:14 - Oct 27 with 259 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

My week-end on 20:21 - Oct 27 by PatfromPoole

I’m not a big rugby fan, but I watched most of Wales v SA today, and was delighted that Wales lost. Their coach showed a real lack of class with his comments about England after yesterday’s match.

The final will be really tough for England.South Africa are a mightily tough side.

Disagree. South Africa are physical and more niggly, but the backs will brought into play more - Watson will destroy them given a chance and a running start. If England play a game of forwards like vs New Zealand (which was needed as New Zealand would've destroyed England had they been allowed to run more) then we'll lose.

It is England's world cup to lose.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

My week-end on 22:24 - Oct 27 with 244 viewsthis_charming_man

My week-end on 22:14 - Oct 27 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Disagree. South Africa are physical and more niggly, but the backs will brought into play more - Watson will destroy them given a chance and a running start. If England play a game of forwards like vs New Zealand (which was needed as New Zealand would've destroyed England had they been allowed to run more) then we'll lose.

It is England's world cup to lose.

Agreed, if England get on the front foot early like they did yesterday we win. They were immense yesterday, it’ll be tough but winnable, England win the rugby and cricket World Cup in the same year, who’d have thought it.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What would you do with a big bid for Hojbjerg?

My week-end on 22:47 - Oct 27 with 230 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

My week-end on 22:24 - Oct 27 by this_charming_man

Agreed, if England get on the front foot early like they did yesterday we win. They were immense yesterday, it’ll be tough but winnable, England win the rugby and cricket World Cup in the same year, who’d have thought it.

When you put it like that, whilst cricket isn't my thing, that would be incredible!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020