Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute 15:33 - Nov 4 with 464 viewsButty101

Glad to see Fifa sticking it to Cardiff, Frankly they where a disgrace .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50288398

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 18:07 - Nov 4 with 409 viewssaintwizzler

I remember when we played them, their fans had daffodils, there was the third minutes silence in three games for him.
But he apparently wasn’t their player.

Any club with Colin Wànker involved is a shitehouse

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 18:44 - Nov 4 with 382 viewsBuggalugs

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 18:07 - Nov 4 by saintwizzler

I remember when we played them, their fans had daffodils, there was the third minutes silence in three games for him.

“Once a bluebird, always a bluebird”

Except when it comes to paying for him, it turns out he was never a bluebird at all.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 20:40 - Nov 4 with 301 viewsPatfromPoole

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 18:07 - Nov 4 by saintwizzler

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 285 viewsHappy_Jack

I don't get the hysteria over Warnock. I remember MLT saying he was sat next to him at a function shortly after the great man had destroyed one of his teams during the 90s. Warnock asked him to write a message to the defender who'd been tasked with trying to stop him to which MLT wrote "Try and keep up". Warnock duly handed it over. There are much, much bigger coonts in the game than him in my opinion.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 21:38 - Nov 4 with 246 viewsthis_charming_man

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 20:52 - Nov 4 by Happy_Jack

I don't get the hysteria over Warnock. I remember MLT saying he was sat next to him at a function shortly after the great man had destroyed one of his teams during the 90s. Warnock asked him to write a message to the defender who'd been tasked with trying to stop him to which MLT wrote "Try and keep up". Warnock duly handed it over. There are much, much bigger coonts in the game than him in my opinion.

Nods in a agreement. I don’t mind him, always seemed quite a decent down to earth sort of bloke.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City face Fifa transfer ban over fee dispute on 22:23 - Nov 4 with 214 viewssfc1971

The paperwork was all signed and sealed, the lad was unveiled as a Cardiff player. Show some respect and pay up simple as. FIFA should also allow any monies owed to be given to the family too!

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020