Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal 21:13 - Nov 7 with 828 viewsButty101

Strange that he is away from saints and all of a sudden looks a great shot stopper again. According to the bbc he was mom in lazio tonight. Ellousio also having a great game.

Poll: First League Win of the Season

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 22:30 - Nov 7 with 774 viewsTripleNiemi

Perhaps we should recall them both to kickstart our push for top 6

Gao loves the passion...…….

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:14 - Nov 8 with 626 viewsRon11

He made some great reflex saves, but still looks like he's flapping when he comes off his line. Nearly gifted Lazio a goal when he completely missed a high ball which was cleared off the line by one of his team mates.
Elyounossi looks like a diffenert player though. I doubt he'll even want to come back to this shit show here.
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:47 - Nov 8 with 613 viewsButty101

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:14 - Nov 8 by Ron11

He made some great reflex saves, but still looks like he's flapping when he comes off his line. Nearly gifted Lazio a goal when he completely missed a high ball which was cleared off the line by one of his team mates.
Elyounossi looks like a diffenert player though. I doubt he'll even want to come back to this shit show here.

I doubt either would want to come back.
Chance to play in Europe or at a club that is slowly dying and constantly in a relegation fight.

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:50 - Nov 8 with 608 viewsRon11

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:47 - Nov 8 by Butty101

Chance to play in Europe or at a club that is slowly dying and constantly in a relegation fight.

Sad but true
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:50 - Nov 8 with 608 viewsMarcus_y

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:47 - Nov 8 by Butty101

I doubt that is the only reason. It seems clear something within SFC is causing issues and players are getting depression like Forster, not playing as well as we know they can. Something or some one(s) within the club I think is a negative force and causing rifts.
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:52 - Nov 8 with 607 viewsButty101

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:50 - Nov 8 by Marcus_y

I doubt that is the only reason. It seems clear something within SFC is causing issues and players are getting depression like Forster, not playing as well as we know they can. Something or some one(s) within the club I think is a negative force and causing rifts.

This has been going on for a few years and the only thing that is static is Kelvin Davis. Everyone else has changed.
Therefore #KelvinMustGo and everything will be fine

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 09:40 - Nov 8 with 567 viewsBicester_North

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:52 - Nov 8 by Butty101

This has been going on for a few years and the only thing that is static is Kelvin Davis. Everyone else has changed.
Therefore #KelvinMustGo and everything will be fine

Hopefully Forester or some of the other victims of Saints brutal regime, like #toniclikeleminade, Bertie or Moi Elnoyouseless pens an explosive autobiography about the whole situation one day and expose the horrific truth about what’s REALLY gone on behind the scenes at Saints.
[Post edited 8 Nov 9:41]

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 09:45 - Nov 8 with 556 viewsHeisenberg

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 08:50 - Nov 8 by Marcus_y

Its terrible when people are constantly negative about someone. It does nothing for a players confidence. It's like people become obsessed with one person. Doesn't help at all.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 10:23 - Nov 8 with 517 viewsBuggalugs

I always knew and appreciated the qualities of both Forster and Elyounoussi and I hope those of you that constantly slagged them off and hounded them out are pleased with yourselves now.

That 5 year, £90k pw contract was a very shrewd piece of business.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 11:28 - Nov 8 with 496 viewssfc1971

Perhaps when you sign for a club that has a very rich owner, looks ambitious, promises the world, has very good players and excellent training facilities etc but then find out its all one big lie when the rug gets swiped from under your feet has something to do with it? at the moment there is something toxic at SFC.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 14:53 - Nov 8 with 388 viewsSaintsforeverj

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 11:28 - Nov 8 by sfc1971

Perhaps when you sign for a club that has a very rich owner, looks ambitious, promises the world, has very good players and excellent training facilities etc but then find out its all one big lie when the rug gets swiped from under your feet has something to do with it? at the moment there is something toxic at SFC.

Very true. Like you say, the players step out on the pitch knowing that the club is going nowhere - no investment, no ambition, no direction, nothing to get excited about, no trophies (Rangers / Celtic might win a trophy- it's exciting and motivating). The players then lose that edge and motivation. Not really an excuse for the players on large sums each week but any of us who work, know that motivation and feeling inspired etc gives you an extra something. In a toxic environment, all the heads are down. I don't think the fans getting behind the team will have that much influence on players feeling as if they are at the wrong club.

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 14:55 - Nov 8 with 387 views1ASIN12

He’s a good keeper when he’s got a good defenders in front of him and even better when he’s got good defensive midfielders in front of them.

Saints have neither and it’s no wonder his confidence was shot
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 14:57 - Nov 8 with 385 viewskingslandstand1

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 11:28 - Nov 8 by sfc1971

I think that may be what Cedric is alluding to

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18020963.cedric-says-will-leave-southampton-ne

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 16:11 - Nov 8 with 355 viewsRipleys_revenge

I think it has more to do with Forster and Elyounoussi looking like world beaters in the SPL, a very poor league. Im delighted they are looking good and playing well as it'll mean we are more likely to get shot of them in the summer - a significant trim off our crippling wage bill. I'd still rather never see either of them back here, both have put in enough consistently poor displays while picking up exorbitant sums of money that the best thing for everyone is surely a parting of ways. Preferably ASAP
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 21:33 - Nov 8 with 247 viewssfc1971

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 16:11 - Nov 8 by Ripleys_revenge

I think it has more to do with Forster and Elyounoussi looking like world beaters in the SPL, a very poor league. Im delighted they are looking good and playing well as it'll mean we are more likely to get shot of them in the summer - a significant trim off our crippling wage bill. I'd still rather never see either of them back here, both have put in enough consistently poor displays while picking up exorbitant sums of money that the best thing for everyone is surely a parting of ways. Preferably ASAP

So nothing to do with constant changes in owners, directors, coaching staff, players being dropped for no good reason apart from bad managers mish-mashing the team with line ups involving them being played in positions outside their comfort zone (even RH is doing it now) our best assets being stripped, and Bellend fans getting on their backs week in, week out! We are going down the very same road Swansea, Villa, Hull etc went down. One or two seasons just getting by on scraps here and there nicking the odd point or three. Some of you may not like it but it`s the truth and unless someone wakes up we will go down, if not this season it will def be next!!
[Post edited 8 Nov 21:35]

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 21:49 - Nov 8 with 242 viewsRipleys_revenge

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 21:33 - Nov 8 by sfc1971

So nothing to do with constant changes in owners, directors, coaching staff, players being dropped for no good reason apart from bad managers mish-mashing the team with line ups involving them being played in positions outside their comfort zone (even RH is doing it now) our best assets being stripped, and Bellend fans getting on their backs week in, week out! We are going down the very same road Swansea, Villa, Hull etc went down. One or two seasons just getting by on scraps here and there nicking the odd point or three. Some of you may not like it but it`s the truth and unless someone wakes up we will go down, if not this season it will def be next!!
[Post edited 8 Nov 21:35]

Yes clearly the catalogue of errors at every level of our club has crippled us over the last few seasons, but this post was about why Elyounoussi and Forster suddenly look good compared to when they were playing for us in the prem. I’m saying a big reason for that is because they are now playing in the spl, saints’ incompetence and chronic under investment is irrelevant
Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 22:45 - Nov 8 with 219 viewssfc1971

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 21:49 - Nov 8 by Ripleys_revenge

Yes clearly the catalogue of errors at every level of our club has crippled us over the last few seasons, but this post was about why Elyounoussi and Forster suddenly look good compared to when they were playing for us in the prem. I’m saying a big reason for that is because they are now playing in the spl, saints’ incompetence and chronic under investment is irrelevant

It`s not though rip is it? As it`s common knowledge the two players named, one, in particular, had issues involving being at saints and in my opinion, were not looked after in the correct manner. Since moving on they have started to flourish again and others not naming names have become worldies. All well and good saying snowflakes, being paid such and such K`s per week, etc should just get on with it! Having depression or moving to a new country or culture needs good management not being played out of position or shoved to one side and forgotten about because they are of no use. it`s no coincidence that many players that have left us over the past few yrs since RK left are doing very well now, is it? and the ones still here who were very good at one time are bimbling around with heads down not trying and prob can`t wait to getaway! If you are managed correctly you run yourself into the ground for the cause and that is something we are seriously lacking in at this time. They are unmotivated including the 1st team manager, which makes me think that something is rotten high up. I will will come back in a few months to say I told you so or apologize for getting it wrong but I fear it will be the former not the latter.

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 09:17 - Nov 9 with 139 viewsRipleys_revenge

Forster suddenly looking like a beast in goal on 22:45 - Nov 8 by sfc1971

It`s not though rip is it? As it`s common knowledge the two players named, one, in particular, had issues involving being at saints and in my opinion, were not looked after in the correct manner. Since moving on they have started to flourish again and others not naming names have become worldies. All well and good saying snowflakes, being paid such and such K`s per week, etc should just get on with it! Having depression or moving to a new country or culture needs good management not being played out of position or shoved to one side and forgotten about because they are of no use. it`s no coincidence that many players that have left us over the past few yrs since RK left are doing very well now, is it? and the ones still here who were very good at one time are bimbling around with heads down not trying and prob can`t wait to getaway! If you are managed correctly you run yourself into the ground for the cause and that is something we are seriously lacking in at this time. They are unmotivated including the 1st team manager, which makes me think that something is rotten high up. I will will come back in a few months to say I told you so or apologize for getting it wrong but I fear it will be the former not the latter.

It's hard to disagree with what you say about the decline in pretty much our entire playing squad over the past few seasons. And especially the lack of fight in any of our players, regardless of how poor they are technically. I do believe that it is a lot easier to shine in the Scottish league than the prem, but I'm also seeing the rot which has set in over a number of years being showcased in pretty much every game we play. I don't really want to get started on everything that is wrong at Saints these days as there's so much and I think we will do very well to avoid relegation this season.

For what its worth, in the case of Forster he was never the same player after his injury and so I'm pleased for him that he seems to be getting himself together again. As for Elyounoussi, he has always looked so far out of his depth in the prem in the 18 months or so he had here that it is hard to say whether that is poor coaching from Saints or just the fact that he isn't very good? Every time he played he looked so so so sh!t! I suppose the acid test is if he would have flourished in a different premier league team? Personally I find that very hard to imagine, judging by how poor he has looked for us, but then again he apparently had a good game for Basel against Man City in the champs league once, which probably made Les and Ross's minds up and ended up costing us a lot of money. Ah, there I go again, fallen into a rant about recruitment now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019