Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RH looks beaten in after-match interview 19:48 - Nov 9 with 1208 viewsI_would

Sack must be imminent and a relief all round by the looks of it. He was too stubborn to change. We played with RH choice team in first half. That's five at the back, two out of position wing backs, Romeu and JWP as a joke midfield and RH wondered why they were short of confidence.

Second half he fields something more like the fans choice players, Boufal (our best player) completely transformed the team and injected some much needed energy and enthusiasm which resulted in a well deserved equaliser. If RH had played the fans choice team from kick off we could have won, but he is obsessed with defending even when that persistently fails to produce a result. Any other manager could get more out of the players than what we've seen. Let's hope we've got enough in the kitty.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 19:56 - Nov 9 with 1186 viewsIngskneeslide

You are so clueless your posts should come with a (mental) health warning. I hope JWP and Ralph hunt you down and set fire to your shoes and the police finally catch up with your hard drive
RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:35 - Nov 9 with 1083 viewsI_would

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 19:56 - Nov 9 by Ingskneeslide

You are so clueless your posts should come with a (mental) health warning. I hope JWP and Ralph hunt you down and set fire to your shoes and the police finally catch up with your hard drive

What did you say Les?

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:38 - Nov 9 with 1068 viewsRon11

Fu ck off idiot
RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:40 - Nov 9 with 1060 viewsIngskneeslide

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:35 - Nov 9 by I_would

What did you say Les?

I said you’re a freak straight_pass. Stop liking your own posts you weirdo
RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:41 - Nov 9 with 1054 viewsI_would

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:40 - Nov 9 by Ingskneeslide

I said you’re a freak straight_pass. Stop liking your own posts you weirdo

What was that Del, I didn't read it?

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:44 - Nov 9 with 1043 viewssaint22

What’s clueless about that post?
Our defence is shoddy at the best of times yet Ralph constantly thins the answer is to play our only decent defenders in the wrong positions
We missed PEH as well
RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 21:04 - Nov 9 with 992 viewsIngskneeslide

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 20:44 - Nov 9 by saint22

What’s clueless about that post?
Our defence is shoddy at the best of times yet Ralph constantly thins the answer is to play our only decent defenders in the wrong positions
We missed PEH as well

Ralph is obsessed with defending and Boufal is our best player. Is that clueless enough for you? No surprise that you think this i_would lunatic is on the money

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 07:38 - Nov 10 with 749 views1teeminants

Ralph probably can’t wait to get out Of this club tbh and who can blame him ? I bet he didn’t realise he was going to take on a bunch of very average players when he came here and to cap it all the owner has no interest whatsoever in improving this squad.

Pep or Klopp would struggle with the set up and lack of ambition SFC have.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 07:49 - Nov 10 with 724 viewssolent_toffee

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 07:38 - Nov 10 by 1teeminants

Ralph probably can’t wait to get out Of this club tbh and who can blame him ? I bet he didn’t realise he was going to take on a bunch of very average players when he came here and to cap it all the owner has no interest whatsoever in improving this squad.

Pep or Klopp would struggle with the set up and lack of ambition SFC have.

He doesn’t help himself with the way he sets his team up. That set up in the first half was bizarre. Playing almost five at the back at home to Everton who have a woeful away record is shocking. Then to change it half time by dropping Djenepo, the one player who looked a threat in the first half, to left back, was equally bizarre. Also playing Armstrong as a right wing back is nuts, I don’t he barely touched the ball.
RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 07:56 - Nov 10 with 709 viewssaint22

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 07:49 - Nov 10 by solent_toffee

He doesn’t help himself with the way he sets his team up. That set up in the first half was bizarre. Playing almost five at the back at home to Everton who have a woeful away record is shocking. Then to change it half time by dropping Djenepo, the one player who looked a threat in the first half, to left back, was equally bizarre. Also playing Armstrong as a right wing back is nuts, I don’t he barely touched the ball.

Spot on Solent
Nit bizarre more like clueless which seems to point more and more to the fact his assistant was the man with the plan
No coincidence your team pummelled our left back who is a right back in the first half and that richarlison was unmarked by our right back who is an attacking midfielder in the second half

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 15:55 - Nov 10 with 500 viewssledger

to be fair he looked beaten in his pre match interview,i have already said this he is trying to get the sack,he isnt gonna walk no sensible manager would be picking and setting up a team as he is no matter how shi*e the players are we need to move quickly on

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 16:01 - Nov 10 with 479 views1885_SFC

I was just watching the Wolves v Villa game and heard Andy Townsend say that the Wolves team all look comfortable in their positions & each knows their job. He said that that is always half of a manger's problem solved - playing players in their rightful, proper position.

Meanwhile - Ralph plays Armstrong at RB and Cedric at LB.

Love life. Love music.

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 17:08 - Nov 10 with 443 views1teeminants

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 16:01 - Nov 10 by 1885_SFC

I was just watching the Wolves v Villa game and heard Andy Townsend say that the Wolves team all look comfortable in their positions & each knows their job. He said that that is always half of a manger's problem solved - playing players in their rightful, proper position.

Meanwhile - Ralph plays Armstrong at RB and Cedric at LB.

It also helps that the Wolves board are interested in progressing, have ambition and spend fvvking money on decent players, our board are not interested in spending money on new quality players . It really is that simple ffs .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

RH looks beaten in after-match interview on 19:33 - Nov 10 with 342 viewsinthebox

Yes it looks as though he's lost his way, we are not good enough he says. Looks as though Danny R could smell the coffee. Ralph will wait to get the sack and compensated. I don't think playing any formation at the moment will help, players devoid of confidence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020