Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. 13:30 - Nov 13 with 1392 viewsI_would

He says the players are panicking during matches and are not able to complete his tactical instructions. Although the players are below the required standard for top half of the Premiership there is no need to ship so many goals. A bit of organisation at the back plus dropping his insane obsession with three at the back and two holding midfielders could easily improve our appalling defensive record by balancing defence with attack. What he has done here at Saints is identical to his final year at Leipzig where the DOF was trying to get him to curb his obsession with pressing in order to improve the goals against stats which were accumulating. He stubbornly refused and had to step down and now we've got the same problem and Gao hasn't got the money to sack him. I think, in hindsight, Gao may come to realise that he couldn't afford not to.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:39 - Nov 13 with 1371 viewsTripleNiemi

…….'he says the players are panicking during matches and are not able to complete his tactical instructions'......

If that's the case then this reinforces the need to ship out the players rather than the manager. What part of sacking ANOTHER manager and more upheaval do some people not get?!?

Gao loves the passion...…….

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:53 - Nov 13 with 1346 viewsRon11

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:39 - Nov 13 by TripleNiemi

…….'he says the players are panicking during matches and are not able to complete his tactical instructions'......

If that's the case then this reinforces the need to ship out the players rather than the manager. What part of sacking ANOTHER manager and more upheaval do some people not get?!?

That is complete and utter nonsense.
Bring in 11 new players and he'll still be employing the same tactics.
When the manager starts blaming the players (not just one) in public (which will lose him any crediblity he might still have left with the players) it's time he was gone before there's another 0-9 disaster.
Anyone with eyes in their head can see that it all went seroiusly down hill when Rohl left -never mind your bollocks.
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:56 - Nov 13 with 1344 viewsSaintsforeverj

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:39 - Nov 13 by TripleNiemi

Depends how long it continues I suppose. We can't change the players short term as they are under contract. If we continue to lose so terribly, you have to look at the manager as well as anybody else.

We have had some dreadful defeats with very little effort. Yes you can blame the players and yes they are cr@p but we can't carry on like this for too much longer. We have to change something to try and stay up.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 13:59]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 14:04 - Nov 13 with 1321 viewsI_would

We can't afford a coach or analyst never mind a whole new team. We HAVE to get the best out of what we've got until their 'Fishy' Reed's contacts run out. This bloke cannot do that.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 14:05]

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:01 - Nov 13 with 1215 viewsgrumpy

Last December when we beat Arsenal the only change was Matt Target.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46497571

Have a look at who was man of the match.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 16:03]
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:12 - Nov 13 with 1197 viewsI_would

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:01 - Nov 13 by grumpy

Last December when we beat Arsenal the only change was Matt Target.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46497571

Have a look at who was man of the match.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 16:03]

RH's speciality seems to be creating sow's ears out of everyone.

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:26 - Nov 13 with 1178 viewsgrumpy

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:12 - Nov 13 by I_would

Harsh on Ralph,I don’t believe it’s all his fault.
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:39 - Nov 13 with 1162 viewsI_would

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:26 - Nov 13 by grumpy

Harsh on Ralph,I don’t believe it’s all his fault.

Nice one.

Login to get fewer ads

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 18:11 - Nov 13 with 1062 viewsIngskneeslide

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 16:12 - Nov 13 by I_would

You are absolutely insane. We had a great squad before RH arrived and turned them all into duffers? Your previous schtick before this latest downturn in your mental health was that it was all Reed’s fault for signing bad players on long contracts, so which is it? You can’t have it both ways.
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 18:21 - Nov 13 with 1047 viewsthis_charming_man

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 18:11 - Nov 13 by Ingskneeslide

You are absolutely insane. We had a great squad before RH arrived and turned them all into duffers? Your previous schtick before this latest downturn in your mental health was that it was all Reed’s fault for signing bad players on long contracts, so which is it? You can’t have it both ways.

Everyone just points and laughs at him pal

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:04 - Nov 13 with 982 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Massively wrong, the players are the ones messing up. Not listening, being billy big bollocks AGAIN, exactly the same as they've done with all our previous managers since Koeman.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:08 - Nov 13 with 976 viewsI_would

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 18:11 - Nov 13 by Ingskneeslide

Who said we had a great squad then? Not me.

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:10 - Nov 13 with 967 viewsI_would

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 18:21 - Nov 13 by this_charming_man

Is that Del Pal? Mr Bianco Pal? or LesLie Pal? Make yer mind(s) up.
"Everyone just points and laughs at him pal " is the most inane schoolboy drivel on this site.

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:30 - Nov 13 with 940 viewsIngskneeslide

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:08 - Nov 13 by I_would

Who said we had a great squad then? Not me.

You said RH was turning our players into sow’s ears, thus implying they were decent to begin with.
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:32 - Nov 13 with 935 viewsIngskneeslide

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 18:21 - Nov 13 by this_charming_man

Ah, I get you, one of them. It’s hard to tell the genuine lunatics from the average oddballs among our fans these days
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:47 - Nov 13 with 915 viewsthis_charming_man

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 19:10 - Nov 13 by I_would

Is that Del Pal? Mr Bianco Pal? or LesLie Pal? Make yer mind(s) up.
"Everyone just points and laughs at him pal " is the most inane schoolboy drivel on this site.

F|_|ck off Pete/Alan/sthelensbrownie etc

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 23:39 - Nov 13 with 764 viewsMattFinish

If ever there was an argument for keeping the manager, its that I_Would wants him out
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 12:59 - Nov 14 with 612 viewsI_would

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 23:39 - Nov 13 by MattFinish

If ever there was an argument for keeping the manager, its that I_Would wants him out

No wonder Saints are in the s**t at home with so many thick w*****s as fans.

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:30 - Nov 14 with 589 views10i

As far as I remember (but I can't bother to do any Research) you are completely wrong here, as it was exactly the other way round. RH wanted to implement other tactics then just full pressing for 90 minutes every game in Leipzig as he felt especially with the Quality of opponents in the CL it would be too much physically for the Players to do it three times a week with full success. So Rangnick was the one who disagreed with that and "forced" RH to not Change tactics depending on the Opponent.
RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:39 - Nov 14 with 571 viewsI_would

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:30 - Nov 14 by 10i

As far as I remember (but I can't bother to do any Research) you are completely wrong here, as it was exactly the other way round. RH wanted to implement other tactics then just full pressing for 90 minutes every game in Leipzig as he felt especially with the Quality of opponents in the CL it would be too much physically for the Players to do it three times a week with full success. So Rangnick was the one who disagreed with that and "forced" RH to not Change tactics depending on the Opponent.

What is the point of challenging a point made when you have no argument? Does black=white? Is that how it works on here?

Simple facts.
We've got RH as a manager.
He's been endorsed by the Club.
Bookies have got us at evens now for relegation.
Question: Do you want him to stay?

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 17:27 - Nov 14 with 490 viewsTripleNiemi

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 13:39 - Nov 14 by I_would

What is the point of challenging a point made when you have no argument? Does black=white? Is that how it works on here?

Simple facts.
We've got RH as a manager.
He's been endorsed by the Club.
Bookies have got us at evens now for relegation.
Question: Do you want him to stay?

Yes you are right, they are all facts.

Wonder if the plums that were calling for Fergie out in the early days of his United career were quite so vocal after he won them a couple of trophies..........

I am not disagreeing with you at all re: RH and some very odd decisions, however i personally think it would be daft to sack him. Appreciate though that this is only my view.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 17:30]

Gao loves the passion...…….

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 06:05 - Nov 15 with 371 views10i

What is the Point of backing up an Argument with a lie?
As you see even the opposite of it as a prove to your own opinion, there is no sense in discussing.

RH admits defeat in the Echo and still they won't sack him. on 07:11 - Nov 15 with 354 viewsKennington

The problem is, under the current regime we need a new manager every 12 months because our club is so demoralised that it brings good people like RH down. Actually think RH should go, not that is because he’s a bad manager but he’s been brought down by the culture of the club and can’t recover. Sadly, we need a short term appointment like Fat Sam, who again will also be demoralised after six months by the ludicrous restrictions of being one of the richest clubs in the world but having to sell a reserve team left back to buy a £15m forward.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020