Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? 05:12 - Nov 30 with 984 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Insist that the policeman who shot the evil knifeman on London bridge - who had just ended 2 innocent lives ....... be hauled into court - and charge him with murder?
I wonder what you would have done in the same circumstances, Jeramy?
Try to arrest him and take him alive? .......................... giving the terrorist time to detonate his explosive belt - taking the lives of all nearby?

Evil people have to be eliminated - especially to protect the rest of the innocent general public!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 06:27 - Nov 30 with 965 viewsIngskneeslide

This man has no limits. What an utterly disgusting tweet! Then compare it to Johnson’s below. Respectful, dignified and doesn’t give any support to terrorism like Jeramy’s tweet does.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 6:31]
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? (n/t) on 10:22 - Nov 30 with 891 viewsDellHero

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 06:27 - Nov 30 by Ingskneeslide

This man has no limits. What an utterly disgusting tweet! Then compare it to Johnson’s below. Respectful, dignified and doesn’t give any support to terrorism like Jeramy’s tweet does.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 6:31]

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 6:41]

Poll: How much will we spend in the January window?

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 10:31 - Nov 30 with 882 viewsIngskneeslide

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? (n/t) on 10:22 - Nov 30 by DellHero

You missed the irony by about 30 hectares pal. In today’s climate Boris is a hero and Corbyn is the devil when in reality they’re just two below average political leaders struggling to cope with an unprecedented political situation.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 10:33]
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:06 - Nov 30 with 855 viewsBicester_North

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? (n/t) on 10:22 - Nov 30 by DellHero

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? (n/t) on 11:08 - Nov 30 with 853 viewsDellHero

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:06 - Nov 30 by Bicester_North

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 6:45]

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:53 - Nov 30 with 836 viewsBicester_North

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? (n/t) on 11:08 - Nov 30 by DellHero

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 6:45]

Yes I have, all seater Dell hero. I love it when you try and portray yourself as a person of knowledge and gravitas, whilst simultaneously making yourself look a full on simpleton.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? (n/t) on 12:03 - Nov 30 with 825 viewsDellHero

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:53 - Nov 30 by Bicester_North

Yes I have, all seater Dell hero. I love it when you try and portray yourself as a person of knowledge and gravitas, whilst simultaneously making yourself look a full on simpleton.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 6:46]

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 15:00 - Nov 30 with 769 viewsSaintsforeverj

The point ASIS is trying to make is that Corbyn recently said that we should try to arrest a terrorist rather than shoot them. This is a fact that he said that. Corbyn makes out that the world would be so much better if nobody kills anybody. But sometimes it is necesssary. Just like you couldn't ever completely rule out using Trident. So this is another example of arrest being impossible. The police saw what they thought to be a bomb tied around him and had to kill him.

There was nothing wrong with Corbyn's tweet - His tweet isn't the problem. It's his impossible claims that we should never kill. Yesterday the police had to kill the terrorist, just like the armed forces had to kill the leader of ISIS. This thread is just a little dig at Corbyn's rediculous claim that it's better to arrest than kill: It's not possible, you have to kill a terrorist with a bomb strapped to them.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 15:02]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 15:50 - Nov 30 with 735 viewsBridders2

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 10:31 - Nov 30 by Ingskneeslide

You missed the irony by about 30 hectares pal. In today’s climate Boris is a hero and Corbyn is the devil when in reality they’re just two below average political leaders struggling to cope with an unprecedented political situation.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 10:33]

in Corbyn's case he has a history in pandering to terrorists...entertaining 2 IRA convicted terrorists at Westminster just 2 weeks after the Brighton bombing...to holding a wreath at a ceremony in honour to the terrorists who killed Isreali athletes at the Munich Olympics....entertaining Hamas etc, etc

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 16:16 - Nov 30 with 701 viewsOccasional_Showers

Im currently watching Auschwitz the nazis and the final solution on Netflix. How anybody can vote for Corbyn given how many anti semites reside in the Labour party is beyond explanation. I understand that everybody is entitled to vote as they please, and that many could never vote Conservative, but there are other decent options such as the Greens or the Lib Dems. To vote for Corbyn knowing what you do is truly shameful and is akin to looking the other way as many did in the 1940's.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 16:18]

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 17:20 - Nov 30 with 674 viewsIngskneeslide

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 16:16 - Nov 30 by Occasional_Showers

Im currently watching Auschwitz the nazis and the final solution on Netflix. How anybody can vote for Corbyn given how many anti semites reside in the Labour party is beyond explanation. I understand that everybody is entitled to vote as they please, and that many could never vote Conservative, but there are other decent options such as the Greens or the Lib Dems. To vote for Corbyn knowing what you do is truly shameful and is akin to looking the other way as many did in the 1940's.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 16:18]

The statue of that anti-semite that May unveiled yesterday was awful wasn’t it pal? Corbyn has made anti-semitism so popular that other parties are having to keep up!
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 17:34 - Nov 30 with 653 viewsMr_Happy

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 15:50 - Nov 30 by Bridders2

in Corbyn's case he has a history in pandering to terrorists...entertaining 2 IRA convicted terrorists at Westminster just 2 weeks after the Brighton bombing...to holding a wreath at a ceremony in honour to the terrorists who killed Isreali athletes at the Munich Olympics....entertaining Hamas etc, etc

Hows........the pub trade...etc pal?

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 08:59 - Dec 1 with 564 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 15:00 - Nov 30 by Saintsforeverj

The point ASIS is trying to make is that Corbyn recently said that we should try to arrest a terrorist rather than shoot them. This is a fact that he said that. Corbyn makes out that the world would be so much better if nobody kills anybody. But sometimes it is necesssary. Just like you couldn't ever completely rule out using Trident. So this is another example of arrest being impossible. The police saw what they thought to be a bomb tied around him and had to kill him.

There was nothing wrong with Corbyn's tweet - His tweet isn't the problem. It's his impossible claims that we should never kill. Yesterday the police had to kill the terrorist, just like the armed forces had to kill the leader of ISIS. This thread is just a little dig at Corbyn's rediculous claim that it's better to arrest than kill: It's not possible, you have to kill a terrorist with a bomb strapped to them.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 15:02]

Saintsforeverj you are one of the very few on here who has the intelligence to actually understand my post - and my point is, I just wonder WHAT our brave Jeramy would do - when faced with the situation the American's were faced with a person of utter evil --- the leader of ISIS was cornered wearing a suicide vest endangering children and others - Jeramy's view " Let's try and capturing him lads " so faced with that - Jeramy would be that brave? Let's face it but even one lost innocence life - is one too many - but " In the real world Jeramy," some people are EVIL and have to be illuminated.
I believe that some people can change and be good citizens - but most no matter what rehabilitation will never change their views. The blame for this latest London Bridge deaths can be laid at the door of "THE LIBERAL LOVIES " who believe that all evil people are able to change? and be given their freedom?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 09:22 - Dec 1 with 551 viewskentsouthampton

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 08:59 - Dec 1 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Saintsforeverj you are one of the very few on here who has the intelligence to actually understand my post - and my point is, I just wonder WHAT our brave Jeramy would do - when faced with the situation the American's were faced with a person of utter evil --- the leader of ISIS was cornered wearing a suicide vest endangering children and others - Jeramy's view " Let's try and capturing him lads " so faced with that - Jeramy would be that brave? Let's face it but even one lost innocence life - is one too many - but " In the real world Jeramy," some people are EVIL and have to be illuminated.
I believe that some people can change and be good citizens - but most no matter what rehabilitation will never change their views. The blame for this latest London Bridge deaths can be laid at the door of "THE LIBERAL LOVIES " who believe that all evil people are able to change? and be given their freedom?

It was the Tory cuts to the probation service that led to this,if you want to blame anyone put the blame where it lies,with the government.
Corbyn's already stated the police were right to shoot the terrorist, whatever his faults this is something that can't be laid at his door.
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 09:37 - Dec 1 with 538 viewssolent_toffee

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 08:59 - Dec 1 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Did the Liberal Lovies oversee a complete overturn of the Probation Service, completely against huge swathes of advisors saying that the public would be put in danger. Or what Chris Grayling and his mates?

Obviously I’m not intelligent enough to understand your point, but you are blaming Liberal Lovies (whoever the phuck they may be) and not the Government decision makers who have made a massive set of bad decisions that has left the public at risk not just in this instance but with crime happening day in, day out on the streets of Britain.

Nah, it’s all Corbyn’s fault.
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 09:43 - Dec 1 with 522 viewsOccasional_Showers

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 09:22 - Dec 1 by kentsouthampton

It was the Tory cuts to the probation service that led to this,if you want to blame anyone put the blame where it lies,with the government.
Corbyn's already stated the police were right to shoot the terrorist, whatever his faults this is something that can't be laid at his door.

As far as I understand it he was released before the system was strengthened. It clearly needs strengthening further and that is what Boris has said will happen. The issue in this instance was however two fold. Firstly, as you say, he shouldnt have been released under Labours automatic halving of sentences, but secondly these murderer meeting students conventions shouldnt be held in such ridiculous locations and without sufficient security. Its just common sense that if youre going to hold such an event you'd hold it somewhere like a country hotel, youd have armed security discreetly in attendance, and youd ensure the offenders taking part were closely monitored i.e accompanied by a minder from their home to the venue and back home afterwards.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 10:05]

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 10:24 - Dec 1 with 492 viewskentsouthampton

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 09:43 - Dec 1 by Occasional_Showers

As far as I understand it he was released before the system was strengthened. It clearly needs strengthening further and that is what Boris has said will happen. The issue in this instance was however two fold. Firstly, as you say, he shouldnt have been released under Labours automatic halving of sentences, but secondly these murderer meeting students conventions shouldnt be held in such ridiculous locations and without sufficient security. Its just common sense that if youre going to hold such an event you'd hold it somewhere like a country hotel, youd have armed security discreetly in attendance, and youd ensure the offenders taking part were closely monitored i.e accompanied by a minder from their home to the venue and back home afterwards.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 10:05]

Again we're back to Tory cuts to the probation service.
So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:17 - Dec 1 with 468 viewsOccasional_Showers

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 10:24 - Dec 1 by kentsouthampton

Again we're back to Tory cuts to the probation service.

If you care so much about cuts ask yourself how you would feel about the cuts that would be necessary following a Corbyn spending splurge.

I personally think the Austerity following the Labour crash was pretty mild, and they didnt affect me in the slightest. They also didnt ram up taxes. All in all i think the recovery of the economy was handled well.

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:39 - Dec 1 with 456 viewsIngskneeslide

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 11:17 - Dec 1 by Occasional_Showers

If you care so much about cuts ask yourself how you would feel about the cuts that would be necessary following a Corbyn spending splurge.

I personally think the Austerity following the Labour crash was pretty mild, and they didnt affect me in the slightest. They also didnt ram up taxes. All in all i think the recovery of the economy was handled well.

The spending splurge that would be lower than a dozen other European countries and just above the OECD average you mean? Sounds awful. Any thoughts on that anti-Semitic statue the government proudly unveiled yet?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 11:55]

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 12:04 - Dec 1 with 443 viewsthis_charming_man

https://news.sky.com/story/corbyn-and-johnson-in-row-over-early-release-of-londo

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 14:44 - Dec 1 with 409 viewsSaintsforeverj

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 12:04 - Dec 1 by this_charming_man

https://news.sky.com/story/corbyn-and-johnson-in-row-over-early-release-of-londo

Well there we are. This is why people are laying some of the blame at Corbyn's door. The terrorist attack on London Bridge is clearly not Corbyn's fault but this article again shows that Corbyn says the most ridiculous things and indicates why his name is being mentioned here.

Of course a convicted terrorist should serve their full sentence. Labour and particularly Corbyn focused on rights and being fair, nice rather than keeping the public safe. This is what this thread is all about.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 14:48]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 18:13 - Dec 2 with 302 viewsNewdawn2014

I loathe Corbin , getting cosy with the type of people he has is unbelievable
but .... if he meant so that they can be questioned and intelligence acquired then I agree , still loathe him though.

The security services do an incredible job in the circumstances , and have a split second to make very tough decision`s.

So what are you going to do then Jeramy? on 23:27 - Dec 2 with 243 views1885_SFC

How anyone can vote for Corbyn - who openly protested outside the Old Bailey in 1986 in support of Brighton pub bomber Patrick Magee and the IRA - I will never know.

The very same Corbyn who accepted £5,000 to appear on Iranian state TV.

The bloke is so dangerous it's untrue.

Love life. Love music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020