Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long 19:29 - Dec 14 with 607 viewsI_would

Run run and run again..... to a L1 club.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Long on 19:44 - Dec 14 with 586 viewsdirk_doone

He is the least likely player in our team to score from a chance in front of goal. You know when a chance falls to him that he's going to miss it. And that's a problem because as he's playing up front a lot of our goal scoring opportunities fall to him.

Our squad is woefully short of quality. We might be just good enough to finish top of our min-league with Watford and Norwich, the only 2 teams we're a match for, but outside of that we're going to need a lot of luck because the teams above us, like West Ham and Newcastle, have got better players than we have.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Long on 19:56 - Dec 14 with 561 viewsI_would

Long on 19:44 - Dec 14 by dirk_doone

He is the least likely player in our team to score from a chance in front of goal. You know when a chance falls to him that he's going to miss it. And that's a problem because as he's playing up front a lot of our goal scoring opportunities fall to him.

Our squad is woefully short of quality. We might be just good enough to finish top of our min-league with Watford and Norwich, the only 2 teams we're a match for, but outside of that we're going to need a lot of luck because the teams above us, like West Ham and Newcastle, have got better players than we have.

Armstrong and Adams were on the bench, the manager is a clown.

Long on 08:41 - Dec 15 with 476 viewsTripleNiemi

Long on 19:56 - Dec 14 by I_would

Armstrong and Adams were on the bench, the manager is a clown.

So we sack Ralph.....

Who would you bring in and where is the money coming from, cos i was under no doubt that Gao wont invest and that we need to sell before we can buy?

Gao loves the passion...…….

Long on 13:48 - Dec 15 with 410 viewsI_would

Long on 08:41 - Dec 15 by TripleNiemi

So we sack Ralph.....

Who would you bring in and where is the money coming from, cos i was under no doubt that Gao wont invest and that we need to sell before we can buy?

Use one of the goalie coaches as a caretaker. The first team are not playing for Hassenaclue.

Long on 13:59 - Dec 15 with 401 viewsRipleys_revenge

I'm surprised Long's woeful effort into the side netting after Ings hit the bar hasn't been highlighted more. To me it seemed like a very decent opportunity, if not quite an open goal. You would still expect your first team striker to put it away though surely!?! I can only assume more hasn't been made of it precisely because it was Shane Long who missed it, and no one really expected him to hit the target
Long (n/t) on 14:58 - Dec 15 with 368 viewsIngskneeslide

Long on 13:59 - Dec 15 by Ripleys_revenge

I'm surprised Long's woeful effort into the side netting after Ings hit the bar hasn't been highlighted more. To me it seemed like a very decent opportunity, if not quite an open goal. You would still expect your first team striker to put it away though surely!?! I can only assume more hasn't been made of it precisely because it was Shane Long who missed it, and no one really expected him to hit the target

[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 15:17]
Long on 15:39 - Dec 15 with 330 viewsdirk_doone

Long on 13:59 - Dec 15 by Ripleys_revenge

You're right. If it had been any other player, fans would have been disappointed with that miss and said so but as it was Long nobody expects him to score even if he were only 2 yards out from the middle of an open goal, so there was no real disappointment.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Long on 16:44 - Dec 15 with 284 viewsinthebox

No one expects Long to score, that's a classic, no criticism because of zilch expectation is that really where we are? that's so funny.
Login to get fewer ads

Long on 18:28 - Dec 15 with 252 viewsKennington

Just take a moment to contemplate this... he’s actually one of the squad’s better players at the moment. Absolutely shocking how low we’ve fallen as he’s utter rubbish, and gets a free ride as he’s quick and an outlet. Reality is he can’t score and doesn’t create chances.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Long on 19:00 - Dec 15 with 226 viewssaint22

Long on 18:28 - Dec 15 by Kennington

Just take a moment to contemplate this... he’s actually one of the squad’s better players at the moment. Absolutely shocking how low we’ve fallen as he’s utter rubbish, and gets a free ride as he’s quick and an outlet. Reality is he can’t score and doesn’t create chances.

What I would say in Shane’s favour is he always gives his all which is more than can be said for a fair few players
Whether his all is good enough is another question but he seems committed at least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020