Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you support israel ? 20:10 - Jan 5 with 2776 viewsPubeface

Poll: Favourite Cheese ?

Do you support israel ? on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 2734 viewsOccasional_Showers

Im assuming this is leading up to some ridiculous point about us and the Americans doing their bidding.

If Israel had wanted the general assassinated they would have done it themselves. Just like in 81 when they took out a nuclear power plant in Iraq the day before it was due to be opened. It's not like they give a fook what anyone thinks of their actions.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Do you support israel ? on 21:05 - Jan 5 with 2697 viewsPubeface

Do you support israel ? on 20:29 - Jan 5 by Occasional_Showers

Im assuming this is leading up to some ridiculous point about us and the Americans doing their bidding.

If Israel had wanted the general assassinated they would have done it themselves. Just like in 81 when they took out a nuclear power plant in Iraq the day before it was due to be opened. It's not like they give a fook what anyone thinks of their actions.

Bollocks! Israel without US backing wouldn’t last a week. I hope Iran nuke themto dust.

Do you support israel ? on 21:23 - Jan 5 with 2674 viewsBicester_North

Do you support israel ? on 21:05 - Jan 5 by Pubeface

Bollocks! Israel without US backing wouldn’t last a week. I hope Iran nuke themto dust.

You hope millions of innocent kids die a horrible death then?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Do you support israel ? on 21:44 - Jan 5 with 2647 viewsAndrewW_London

Good of you to be so proud of your anti-Semitism. Well done. That's just what the Jewish community need at this time.

Twickenham Saint

Do you support israel ? on 21:57 - Jan 5 with 2625 viewsOccasional_Showers

Israel exists and although I dont like how the state came into being it happened and I dont think it can be reversed. I dont think they can live in harmony with their neighbours especially the Palestinians either. That all said the situation with Iran has nothing to do with Israel so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Do you support israel ? on 22:09 - Jan 5 with 2601 viewsPubeface

Do you support israel ? on 21:57 - Jan 5 by Occasional_Showers

Israel exists and although I dont like how the state came into being it happened and I dont think it can be reversed. I dont think they can live in harmony with their neighbours especially the Palestinians either. That all said the situation with Iran has nothing to do with Israel so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Thanks for the decent reply, the two above are bellends!
So, the taking out of the number one ISiS Killer has nothing to do with Israel ?
You seem intelligent to know israel pulls the strings and the US follows plans with unfortunately UK troops also getting involved.

Do you support israel ? on 22:21 - Jan 5 with 2577 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do you support israel ? on 22:09 - Jan 5 by Pubeface

So, the taking out of the number one ISiS Killer has nothing to do with Israel ?
You seem intelligent to know israel pulls the strings and the US follows plans with unfortunately UK troops also getting involved.

"Israel pulling strings" is completely over exaggerated by conspiracy theorists. The primary driver behind western intervention is oil. You know your stuff and it's all fooked up. Our allies the Saudis are basically the same tribe as Al Queda, ISIS, al Shabaab. Iran would make better allies, but they dont have any oil so we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. And Israel is an insignificant factor in all of it.

Do you support israel ? on 22:27 - Jan 5 with 2560 viewsBicester_North

Do you support israel ? on 22:09 - Jan 5 by Pubeface

Alright then fûckflaps, you said you wanted it nuked, what a wànkstain.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Do you support israel ? on 22:52 - Jan 5 with 2540 viewsA1079

It depends exactly what you mean by the question Pubeface, as, in so many things in life it is rarely that black and white.

If you ask whether I believe the Jewish people should have their own recognised state and homeland, then the answer is Yes. By the same token, I also believe the Palestinians should have their own recognised state and homeland. Do I believe that Israel as it currently exists can live side by side with it's Arab neighbours, by and large No, though Jordan and to some extent Egypt do try to have some sort of workable relationship.

How Israel came about is of course, a matter of history. Out of the embers of the 2nd world war and a guilt ridden Europe, not just laid at the feet of Germany and with Zionist pressure there was a rush to create an homeland for the Jews and especially the thousands of displaced Jews from the 2nd world war, many, who could not face returning to their countries of birth who had been complicit in the attempt to have many of them exterminated or at least ethnically cleansed from their towns and villages. The problem is, Palestine as it was then, a largely British area of administration was a joint Jewish and Palestinian area. The rush and pressure on the British to succumb to help support the creation of a Jewish state in the Holy Land without a resolution to the Palestinian issue merely kicked the proverbial Cann down the road - not dissimilar to Northern Ireland and a single Irish state.

The Middle East as a whole is a mess, has been since time began. A region riven by ethnic, religious and tribal rivalries with little room for compassion or respect of each other. Many of the nations in that area exist in the format they do because of a carve up after the 1st world war and the end of the Ottoman Empire. I personally feel the Kurdish people have an even stronger case for a state and have time and time again supported the West and the voice of reason but have been ignored by the people and nations that they have supported and yet they could and should be a useful haven of peace and sensibility in the region - but everyone is frightened of upsetting the Turks.

Israel as a puppet of the US and West often depends on what administration is in the White House. However, Israel have shown on so many occasions that as a state that they are more than capable of holding their own and making their own decisions.

So, yes, the existence of a Jewish state, I do support, much or a good portion of what it does (such as extending it's sphere of occupation and home building on Palestinian land) I very much don't. By the same token, I am uncomfortable with our relationship with Saudi Arabia. I would rather we did not, but I can understand why we do. Similarly, in many respects Iran is arguably a more natural ally but the fundamentalist nature of the regime and it's at time irrational and violent swings in behaviour makes it difficult, nigh on impossible. Undoubtedly, there is a constant tug of war between Saudi Arabia and Iran to extend their sphere of influence and control, not dissimilar to the idealogical pull between Germany and the Soviet Union in the 1930's and 40's. Eventually, the idealogical extremes of Islam offered by Saudi and Iran - one shi'ite and one sunni will eventually come to a head. Israel though fear Iran more than Saudi Arabia because the former capacity to produce a nuclear option and also it openly states that it would eradicate the state of Israel. Not many know it, but Russia similarly does not believe that Poland as a state should exist.

You probably wish you had not asked Pubeface but for what's it worth, I thought I would give my view, but I am not suggesting for one minute my view is the right or the only view..
Do you support israel ? on 23:56 - Jan 5 with 2498 viewswashington_saint

You disgusting piece of s**t. You are a c**T of the highest order and ought to learn history you t**t.
Do you support israel ? on 01:02 - Jan 6 with 2476 viewsDorsetIan

Do you support israel ? on 22:21 - Jan 5 by Occasional_Showers

"Israel pulling strings" is completely over exaggerated by conspiracy theorists. The primary driver behind western intervention is oil. You know your stuff and it's all fooked up. Our allies the Saudis are basically the same tribe as Al Queda, ISIS, al Shabaab. Iran would make better allies, but they dont have any oil so we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. And Israel is an insignificant factor in all of it.

Iran has no oil?!

Most ignorant thing you have ever posted, and that’s saying something.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Do you support israel ? on 07:39 - Jan 6 with 2406 viewsstmichael

In a world where we have tolerance and diversity rammed down our throats daily isn’t it ironic that the Palestinians shown none of this and actually want Israel wiped from the face of the earth.
The circumstances were exceptional , 6 million people exterminated.
There is no humanity in the Middle East just hate.
Look how many people came out in support of the dead savage in Iran yesterday.
That’s why I am so adamant that we need to be very careful with our immigration policy from this region...
OBVS!!!!

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Do you support israel ? on 08:39 - Jan 6 with 2374 viewsSalisburySaint

Do you support israel ? on 22:21 - Jan 5 by Occasional_Showers

Iran has just found another 50 Billion barrels of oil in addtion to the oil they alrerady produce.

https://apnews.com/a6adb7b30adb444998541b1b5aca4332
Do you support israel ? on 18:21 - Jan 6 with 2272 viewskernow

Do I support Isisrael ?

No I support Southampton.
Do you support israel ? on 18:24 - Jan 6 with 2262 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do you support israel ? on 08:39 - Jan 6 by SalisburySaint

Iran has just found another 50 Billion barrels of oil in addtion to the oil they alrerady produce.

https://apnews.com/a6adb7b30adb444998541b1b5aca4332

Fake news.

Do you support israel ? (n/t) on 20:07 - Jan 6 with 2229 viewsDellHero

Do you support israel ? on 18:24 - Jan 6 by Occasional_Showers

Fake news.

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:08]
Do you support israel ? on 20:40 - Jan 6 with 2211 viewssaint68

Now that is absolutely disgusting, you're well documented for sucking Vladimir Putin's cock but that statement is fuking deplorable, maybe you should move to Palestine and make your dreams come true..what with your knowledge of engineering and fabrication you could fashion up a nuke(with your Soviet contacts/rent boys) to see the job through...fukin numpty!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Do you support israel ? on 05:26 - Jan 7 with 2146 viewsPubeface

I’m not a engineer or fabricator.
I have travelled around Israel and experienced the troubles over there, It’s a scary country.
Has anyone else been there ?

Do you support israel ? on 05:36 - Jan 7 with 2144 viewsOccasional_Showers

Do you support israel ? (n/t) on 20:07 - Jan 6 by DellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:08]

Fake sex tourist

Do you support israel ? on 08:30 - Jan 7 with 2106 viewsMarcus_y

Do you support israel ? on 23:56 - Jan 5 by washington_saint

You disgusting piece of s**t. You are a c**T of the highest order and ought to learn history you t**t.

Is that like reading the history books on who killed JFK? History is written by the victors, who write what they want you to think and believe.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Do you support israel ? on 08:40 - Jan 7 with 2103 viewsSalisburySaint

Do you support israel ? on 05:26 - Jan 7 by Pubeface

I’m not a engineer or fabricator.
I have travelled around Israel and experienced the troubles over there, It’s a scary country.
Has anyone else been there ?

i've been there when Saints played there

the Isrealies i spoke to didn't hate the Palisistinians, but really hated the Hasidic Jews

in Beer Sheva there were loads of arabs and everyone seemed to be getting along fine
Do you support israel ? on 09:33 - Jan 7 with 2073 viewsSonicBoom

Too many factions with their own agendas, too little tolerance of others views, long held predjudices, and unwillingness to enter into any meaningful debate and dialogue.

Not the Middle East. This forum!
Do you support israel ? on 09:47 - Jan 7 with 2066 viewssaint68

Do you support israel ? on 09:33 - Jan 7 by SonicBoom

Too many factions with their own agendas, too little tolerance of others views, long held predjudices, and unwillingness to enter into any meaningful debate and dialogue.

Not the Middle East. This forum!

POTD

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024