Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? 07:39 - Jan 8 with 901 viewsTripleNiemi

For me Napalm Death and Black Midi in February so a few bits on the radar. Both local / small venues with one at the Anvil and the other at the Joiners.

Did have tickets for Black Futures at the Joiners too but the būggers cancelled due to a supporting slot coming up on another acts tour.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 08:16 - Jan 8 with 883 viewsthis_charming_man

The who at Leeds in March

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 08:54 - Jan 8 with 870 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 08:16 - Jan 8 by this_charming_man

Spot on, seen them a good few times but gave their next few dates a miss.

Heard some bits from their new album the other day and from what i caught it sounded really good. Should be decent.

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 09:01 - Jan 8 with 865 viewsBicester_North

IDLES for me and my sons, their lyrics tell the real story of the lies behind all you little brexit englanders on this sad island

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 09:20 - Jan 8 with 851 viewssaint22

The Murder Capital and then Fontaines DC in the same week in February
Explosions in the Sky early Feb at De La Warr Pavillion
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 10:09 - Jan 8 with 827 viewsdirk_doone

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 08:16 - Jan 8 by this_charming_man

I'm going to see someone I last saw along with The Who at the IOW Festival.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 818 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 09:20 - Jan 8 by saint22

The Murder Capital and then Fontaines DC in the same week in February
Explosions in the Sky early Feb at De La Warr Pavillion

Where's the Fontaines gig? Seen them at both the Joiners last January, and then the 1865 just before xmas. Sadly they are starting to attract more people to their gigs so doubt will see them again in a local boozer.

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 10:35 - Jan 8 with 813 views1885_SFC

Probably THE best live album ever made...

Old School is Cool

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 10:37 - Jan 8 with 810 viewssaint22

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 10:30 - Jan 8 by TripleNiemi

Where's the Fontaines gig? Seen them at both the Joiners last January, and then the 1865 just before xmas. Sadly they are starting to attract more people to their gigs so doubt will see them again in a local boozer.

Brixton Academy
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 11:30 - Jan 8 with 795 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 10:37 - Jan 8 by saint22

Brixton Academy

Quality - my favourite venue for gigs. Enjoy!

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 11:37 - Jan 8 with 793 viewsSaintNick

The Rezillos at the Brook

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 12:17 - Jan 8 with 779 viewsWints76

Paul Heaton at the Palladium. Was looking to see Mick Head in London at the start of Feb but have an 0430 start at work the next day. And may go and see Clinton Baptiste in Basingstoke
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 13:05 - Jan 8 with 760 viewssaint22

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 11:30 - Jan 8 by TripleNiemi

Quality - my favourite venue for gigs. Enjoy!

Mine too since the Astoria went, though dont mind the Forum
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 14:05 - Jan 8 with 746 viewsHaroldKSteptoe

Rammstein in Klagenfurt Austria, Berlin, Coventry and Cardiff. Kraftwerk London, Guns n Roses London, Front 242 London. More to add as year goes.
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:08 - Jan 8 with 669 viewsbattler

Purple Zeppelin at Hangar Fm, Totton. Rock n roll !
Although I am in Vegas in May and keeping an eye on any decent bands playing there at the same time.
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:17 - Jan 8 with 657 views1885_SFC

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:08 - Jan 8 by battler

Purple Zeppelin at Hangar Fm, Totton. Rock n roll !
Although I am in Vegas in May and keeping an eye on any decent bands playing there at the same time.

Vegas in May; Aerosmith, Santana, The Who, REO Speedwagon. I know cos I am thinking of Vegas around May too !

Old School is Cool

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:28 - Jan 8 with 648 viewsbattler

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:17 - Jan 8 by 1885_SFC

Vegas in May; Aerosmith, Santana, The Who, REO Speedwagon. I know cos I am thinking of Vegas around May too !

We are in Vegas near the beginning of the month but Aerosmith are there towards the end of month which is a shame. Was considering The who otherwise at the moment its Lady Ga Ga, Gwen Steffani or Michael Buble...Meh.
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:40 - Jan 8 with 635 viewsHappy_Jack

Some ABBA tribute band somewhere in Southampton courtesy of my missus and some of her insufferable friends. I'm desperately trying to get out of it but a no show will result in a good deal of domestic strife.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:53 - Jan 8 with 620 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:28 - Jan 8 by battler

We are in Vegas near the beginning of the month but Aerosmith are there towards the end of month which is a shame. Was considering The who otherwise at the moment its Lady Ga Ga, Gwen Steffani or Michael Buble...Meh.

I never said this, but i think i would go and see Lady Ga Ga as i think the girl has serious talent. I know she often looks odd, but in her natural state i actually think there is something about her too.

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 20:03 - Jan 8 with 613 viewsthis_charming_man

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:40 - Jan 8 by Happy_Jack

Some ABBA tribute band somewhere in Southampton courtesy of my missus and some of her insufferable friends. I'm desperately trying to get out of it but a no show will result in a good deal of domestic strife.

That sounds like purgatory. Just get smashed and offend them. Won’t take much

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 20:04 - Jan 8 with 610 viewsPatfromPoole

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:53 - Jan 8 by TripleNiemi

I never said this, but i think i would go and see Lady Ga Ga as i think the girl has serious talent. I know she often looks odd, but in her natural state i actually think there is something about her too.

She doesn’t tour any more due to her fibromyalgia, a very unpleasant illness which my wife is also highly unfortunate to have to suffer.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 601 viewsPatfromPoole

Currently have tickets for the following:

Feb - Shed Seven / The Twang : Boscombe
March - Blossoms : Boscombe
May - Guns’n’Roses : Tottenham
June - Aerosmith : O2
June - Queen & Adam Lambert : O2
July - Camp Bestival
August - Car Fest South

I dare say one or two others may crop up....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 20:37 - Jan 8 with 579 viewsbattler

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up this year? on 19:53 - Jan 8 by TripleNiemi

Actually my missus thinks exactly the same about her but I still dont know if I can justify splashing out over a hundred quid a ticket to see her.
Pat is right, she has had to cut down her touring and so Vegas residences is ideal for her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024