Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester Fans 11:31 - Jan 8 with 3068 viewsSaintNick

Not the most friendly bunch I have often found

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester Fans on 12:15 - Jan 8 with 1962 viewsWints76

Horrible lot. Remember our visit there in 94 when we were pelted with sharpened down coins. That ended up with me being arrested and chained to a radiator a la Terry Waite.

Pretty snide with what they were chanting at both Liverpool and Everton fans, but would probably go down a storm on here.
Leicester Fans on 12:24 - Jan 8 with 1946 viewsPatfromPoole

Leicester Fans on 12:15 - Jan 8 by Wints76

Horrible lot. Remember our visit there in 94 when we were pelted with sharpened down coins. That ended up with me being arrested and chained to a radiator a la Terry Waite.

Pretty snide with what they were chanting at both Liverpool and Everton fans, but would probably go down a storm on here.

I remember the coins in 94, I was there as well; didn’t realise you had been nicked.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Leicester Fans on 12:26 - Jan 8 with 1945 viewskingslandstand1

Arrogant bunch of sh1ts, even more so now that they have had some success
Leicester Fans on 12:29 - Jan 8 with 1942 viewsWints76

Leicester Fans on 12:24 - Jan 8 by PatfromPoole

I remember the coins in 94, I was there as well; didn’t realise you had been nicked.

Remember my ex missus? She picked one up to throw back. However, being a girl, she missed their whole end and hit the steward a couple of steps to our left. The steward dragged her out so I went as well. He got to the top of some steps and pushed her a bit. I went to grab her and stop him. Unfortunately, I grabbed her and punched him full in the face. Was arrested and when the officer came to ask for full details, I told him. The steward agreed with it and the cop said 'ok, if I take this further, I will also be taking action against you (the steward) as you have just admitted pushing the young lady, or I let you both go'.

Top man that cop!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 12:33]
Leicester Fans on 12:30 - Jan 8 with 1940 viewsWints76

A couple of years later, this would have been a much bigger story
Leicester Fans on 12:31 - Jan 8 with 1936 viewsPatfromPoole

Leicester Fans on 12:29 - Jan 8 by Wints76

Remember my ex missus? She picked one up to throw back. However, being a girl, she missed their whole end and hit the steward a couple of steps to our left. The steward dragged her out so I went as well. He got to the top of some steps and pushed her a bit. I went to grab her and stop him. Unfortunately, I grabbed her and punched him full in the face. Was arrested and when the officer came to ask for full details, I told him. The steward agreed with it and the cop said 'ok, if I take this further, I will also be taking action against you (the steward) as you have just admitted pushing the young lady, or I let you both go'.

Top man that cop!

I do remember her, aye.

“Unfortunately I grabbed her and punched him full in the face.”

Leicester Fans on 12:50 - Jan 8 with 1905 viewsfranniesTache

Top man that cop!

Can get a book out of that i reckon

Leicester were bad when it was Filbert St but to be honest since the move they're just like any other set of premier league fans.
Leicester Fans on 14:08 - Jan 8 with 1838 viewssolent_toffee

Help for Hero clobber clad whoppers from what I saw on my last visit to their blue SMS.

You let your country down being sung at Baines throughout the match (first game of the season after the 2014 WC). Strange bunch.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester Fans on 14:14 - Jan 8 with 1823 viewsBuggalugs

Top man that cop!

Remember most of that quite well. Lots of agg outside afterwards too.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Leicester Fans on 14:55 - Jan 8 with 1788 viewsthis_charming_man

Never been the same since they got turned over in the King Alfred in 2002.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Leicester Fans on 14:59 - Jan 8 with 1784 viewsgrumpy

The Baby Squad.
Leicester Fans on 15:09 - Jan 8 with 1778 viewsSonicBoom

Leicester Fans on 12:50 - Jan 8 by franniesTache

Can get a book out of that i reckon

Leicester were bad when it was Filbert St but to be honest since the move they're just like any other set of premier league fans.

Let's be honest, they are just like us. Except blue.
And happier.
Leicester Fans on 15:27 - Jan 8 with 1759 viewsfranniesTache

Leicester Fans on 15:09 - Jan 8 by SonicBoom

Let's be honest, they are just like us. Except blue.
And happier.

I disagree we have far more oddballs at St Mary's than most away grounds i go to.
Leicester Fans on 16:04 - Jan 8 with 1710 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester Fans on 12:15 - Jan 8 by Wints76

Not sure what year it was, but my mate's nephew also had 7 bales of sh1t knocked out of him up there as well for no particular reason, though he was probably wearing a Fred Perry polo shirt with the top button done up …………...
Leicester Fans on 16:11 - Jan 8 with 1702 viewsthis_charming_man

Leicester Fans on 15:27 - Jan 8 by franniesTache

I disagree we have far more oddballs at St Mary's than most away grounds i go to.

Is the right answer. We certainly do have more than our fair share, we sure do attract them

Leicester Fans on 16:16 - Jan 8 with 1695 viewsChesham_Saint

Leicester Fans on 16:11 - Jan 8 by this_charming_man

Is the right answer. We certainly do have more than our fair share, we sure do attract them

Have you ever considered that many of our oddballs are pfc refugees as the lure of the blue few gets less and less and they gravitate to greener pastures?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Leicester Fans on 17:21 - Jan 8 with 1620 viewsthis_charming_man

Leicester Fans on 16:16 - Jan 8 by Chesham_Saint

Have you ever considered that many of our oddballs are pfc refugees as the lure of the blue few gets less and less and they gravitate to greener pastures?

our new fans are Pompey fans? Christ, don't give 130 any more ammunition.

Leicester Fans on 17:50 - Jan 8 with 1577 views1885_SFC

I remember driving up to Filbert Street one Saturday - must have been mid-1980's - when it did nothing but piss down all the way there. It never stopped raining all day. The ball kept sticking in the mud & puddles all over the pitch. The players were slipping all over the place. Talk about a farce! Twenty minutes or so into the game and the ref abandoned it (unsurprisingly).

One of the shíttest away days ever (and there's been a few!)

Old School is Cool

Leicester Fans on 18:10 - Jan 8 with 1541 viewsBarnetSaint

Did anyone go to that fa cup reply against Grimsby?
Played at filbert st for some reason
Or maybe it was the second reply on a neutral ground
Anyway, only time I’ve seen us win at that dump
Leicester Fans on 18:12 - Jan 8 with 1535 viewsPatfromPoole

Leicester Fans on 18:10 - Jan 8 by BarnetSaint

I didn’t go to that. Though I did see us win 4-0 at Leicester one year, when we were gloriously running rings round Savage, the horrible arse.

Leicester Fans on 18:18 - Jan 8 with 1523 viewsericofarabia

Leicester Fans on 18:10 - Jan 8 by BarnetSaint

It was a 2nd replay after2 0-0 draws at Grimsbya nd The Dell. Boy was it grim and bloody cold at Grimsby. Big turn out by the locals who gave their ex manager Lawrie Mac a huge ovation.
The replay 3 days later was also 0-0 after extra time, so the neutral ground of Filbert Street was used a week later. Did we win 3-1?
Leicester Fans on 18:23 - Jan 8 with 1516 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I remember going to the Grimsby (2nd Replay game) at Filbert Street,
Arrived early and three of us blagged our way into the main stand saying we were Press!!
Sat there for an hour or so expecting to be thrown out.
Grimsby had a lot of fans there (Cod Army??) but we won fairly comfortably I recollect
Leicester Fans on 18:53 - Jan 8 with 1473 viewsthis_charming_man

I remember going there midweek in the 90's not many saints fans there, great game which ended up a 3-3 draw. Went to Filbert street 3 times and that was the only time I saw us get anything. Never seen us win the new ground either. 3 losses.

Leicester Fans on 18:56 - Jan 8 with 1459 viewsJaySaint

Leicester Fans on 18:53 - Jan 8 by this_charming_man

I remember going there midweek in the 90's not many saints fans there, great game which ended up a 3-3 draw. Went to Filbert street 3 times and that was the only time I saw us get anything. Never seen us win the new ground either. 3 losses.

I was there that night. They scored right at the end to equalise (penalty i think).
3 smallish side to the ground with a huge main stand...

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Leicester Fans on 19:16 - Jan 8 with 1429 viewsthis_charming_man

Leicester Fans on 18:56 - Jan 8 by JaySaint

I was there that night. They scored right at the end to equalise (penalty i think).
3 smallish side to the ground with a huge main stand...

If I remember rightly we were 3-1 up, have away a soft goal and then they got an inevitable late equaliser. Some things never change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024