Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meghan & Harry 22:54 - Jan 8 with 4144 viewsSaintNick

Discuss

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Meghan & Harry on 22:59 - Jan 8 with 2616 viewsSaintsforeverj

She wanted the fame and fortune but didn't want the pressure and hard work. Now she has the money, she will disappear into the wilderness. Harry will go along with it for a while, go against his brother and family. Then the split and divorce will come.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Meghan & Harry on 23:05 - Jan 8 with 2608 views1885_SFC

Mexit.

Besides - I'm sure Canada has a 'No Gingers' entry policy so they'll have to rethink that one.

Old School is Cool

Meghan & Harry on 23:11 - Jan 8 with 2591 viewsPatfromPoole

Meghan & Harry on 22:59 - Jan 8 by Saintsforeverj

She wanted the fame and fortune but didn't want the pressure and hard work. Now she has the money, she will disappear into the wilderness. Harry will go along with it for a while, go against his brother and family. Then the split and divorce will come.

Pretty much this.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Meghan & Harry on 23:15 - Jan 8 with 2586 viewskingslandstand1

Meghan & Harry on 22:59 - Jan 8 by Saintsforeverj

That pretty well sums it up SFJ

She has changed him from being hero to zero and he must have seen that. There is now apparently a rift between harry and Wills and who thought that would happen? And wonder why that is ........

If she didn't know what she was letting herself in for then the pair of them should bugger off and I'm in favour of the Royals.

So now that we've paid for that palave of theirs are they going to give that money back and also give up their royal allowance

She's almost gonna turn out to be worse than Fergie (the fat ginger one, not the pretty decent football manager)
Meghan & Harry on 07:14 - Jan 9 with 2496 viewscocklebreath

Don’t blame them, the English tabloids are c&nts

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Meghan & Harry on 07:21 - Jan 9 with 2485 viewsOccasional_Showers

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Meghan & Harry on 08:00 - Jan 9 with 2465 viewsCity_boy

I don't have a problem with them stepping back, but the way they have done this, without even consulting immediate family and the expectation that they can still draw on public purse (e.g. Frogmore Cottage, security etc). has not been handled or thought out very well.

I expect them to exploit the media and social community to make their money (unless Meghan goes back to acting) - the same group that they have been complaining about privacy etc. In 6 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see them doing the chat show circuit, which would make them millions !

It is noticeable that the response in the US is different from the UK.

I think they could have handled this a lot better. Many will look at this and suggest Meghan has driven this wedge between Harry, William and Royal family - and at face value this is how it looks.

If the media intrusion was their main concern, I believe they have just made things a whole lot worse.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 8:30]
Meghan & Harry on 09:15 - Jan 9 with 2401 viewssaint22

who really gives a flying fook
apart from Piers Morgan who its a fat perjuring odious pr1ck
Login to get fewer ads

Meghan & Harry on 11:44 - Jan 9 with 2328 viewsthis_charming_man

It was great to hear Dawn from the real housewives of Cheshire giving her view, also that she doesn't agree that 1/3 of women don't like sex, fascinating stuff.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Meghan & Harry on 11:51 - Jan 9 with 2324 viewsPubeface

Is this actually Prince Harrys choice to leave the Royal Family or is he being pushed away due to his bloodline

Poll: Favourite Cheese ?

Meghan & Harry on 03:38 - Jan 10 with 2164 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Meghan & Harry on 11:51 - Jan 9 by Pubeface

Is this actually Prince Harrys choice to leave the Royal Family or is he being pushed away due to his bloodline

Don't agree - What a difference between Kate and the selfish ( No-one has asked me how I feel Meghan ) ............... Simular positions but one dearly loves promoting the Royal Household and creating a loving family -------------- The other - ditched her close friends - literally splits up and disowned her own family - and because it does not suit HER, wishes to change the face of our own Royal Family - nagging her husband into a confusing mental state of mind - wanting the UK taxpayer to pick up THIER BILLS - but wishes to stay private with no publicity ..... Leaching us all on our carbon footprint - but are willing to fly back and forth over the Atlantic - annoying lecturing self-righteous bitch I say!!! and great to see the back of her ... I really do feel for sad Harry though.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Meghan & Harry on 03:43 - Jan 10 with 2162 viewsMarcus_y

I think the establishment has succeed with this in getting exactly what they want....everyone talking about it, wooing over it and forgetting the real issues of how we are all being ripped off and conned all the time.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Meghan & Harry on 09:14 - Jan 10 with 2074 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Meghan & Harry on 11:44 - Jan 9 by this_charming_man

It was great to hear Dawn from the real housewives of Cheshire giving her view, also that she doesn't agree that 1/3 of women don't like sex, fascinating stuff.

What did Karen on Facebook say? I'm also interested to hear what xxSuzie_Insta on Instagram says and also JC4PM_cis_woman on Twiiter. My go to sources for opinion on the world.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Meghan & Harry on 09:55 - Jan 10 with 2043 views1885_SFC

Fair play Harry. You do what you need to do. It’s you and your families' lives. Don’t worry about what your dad thinks... or Prince Charles for that matter.

Old School is Cool

Meghan & Harry on 10:08 - Jan 10 with 2034 viewsdarthvader

Meghan & Harry on 23:15 - Jan 8 by kingslandstand1

That pretty well sums it up SFJ

She has changed him from being hero to zero and he must have seen that. There is now apparently a rift between harry and Wills and who thought that would happen? And wonder why that is ........

If she didn't know what she was letting herself in for then the pair of them should bugger off and I'm in favour of the Royals.

So now that we've paid for that palave of theirs are they going to give that money back and also give up their royal allowance

She's almost gonna turn out to be worse than Fergie (the fat ginger one, not the pretty decent football manager)

I don't think Alex is pretty but, each to their own

keep the faith coyr

Meghan & Harry on 07:41 - Jan 11 with 1934 viewsOccasional_Showers

Meghan & Harry on 09:55 - Jan 10 by 1885_SFC

Fair play Harry. You do what you need to do. It’s you and your families' lives. Don’t worry about what your dad thinks... or Prince Charles for that matter.

It’s him being played by his self centred wife. She thought she could become a fairytale princess and do what she wanted. When she found out she had to visit towns like Wolverhampton to earn her keep she set about turning Harry against his family just like she dumped her family and friends when their use ran out. Vile fake social climbing bitch. Another Wallace Simpson.

If they want this life without doing the work they should be stripped of all the funding, including police protection. Let’s see how popular that makes them in Canada when the Canadian tax payer has to pay for them.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 7:43]

Meghan & Harry on 08:14 - Jan 11 with 1909 viewsHeisenberg

A young man and his wife making a move to come off state benefits and stand on their own two feet. Its what you Tories want isn't it ?

Funny how there is more outrage about this than there is about another senior royal associating with a convicted paedophile. A man who denied ever meeting his accuser then was found out to be sending e mails about what to do with her. He should be in the dock but he withdraws from public life due to the allegations and it's ok. As long as he doesn't upset the firm.

Viva La Republic.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Meghan & Harry on 08:25 - Jan 11 with 1894 viewssaint68

Meghan & Harry on 07:41 - Jan 11 by Occasional_Showers

It’s him being played by his self centred wife. She thought she could become a fairytale princess and do what she wanted. When she found out she had to visit towns like Wolverhampton to earn her keep she set about turning Harry against his family just like she dumped her family and friends when their use ran out. Vile fake social climbing bitch. Another Wallace Simpson.

If they want this life without doing the work they should be stripped of all the funding, including police protection. Let’s see how popular that makes them in Canada when the Canadian tax payer has to pay for them.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 7:43]

I cant put my finger on it, but I always felt there was something not right about her.

Definitely not marriage material, just an attention grabber(and even now creating attention whilst seeking no attention)

Divorced within the next 3yrs.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Meghan & Harry on 08:30 - Jan 11 with 1889 viewsOccasional_Showers

Meghan & Harry on 08:14 - Jan 11 by Heisenberg

A young man and his wife making a move to come off state benefits and stand on their own two feet. Its what you Tories want isn't it ?

Funny how there is more outrage about this than there is about another senior royal associating with a convicted paedophile. A man who denied ever meeting his accuser then was found out to be sending e mails about what to do with her. He should be in the dock but he withdraws from public life due to the allegations and it's ok. As long as he doesn't upset the firm.

Viva La Republic.

If they want to live a life away from public service and do it without tax payer funding then fine, they can fook off, but knowing what type of woman Markle is she won’t want to give up the high life and we will continue to pay for the bitch in one way or another. Take protection, if the Canadians don’t fund it then we will be ones paying for it.

As to Andrew I’m as disgusted by him as any republican would be. He’s just a seedy old man. If he wasn’t a prince he’d be hanging out in sex bars in patpong with Alan.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 8:39]

Meghan & Harry on 08:31 - Jan 11 with 1885 viewsOccasional_Showers

Meghan & Harry on 08:25 - Jan 11 by saint68

I cant put my finger on it, but I always felt there was something not right about her.

Definitely not marriage material, just an attention grabber(and even now creating attention whilst seeking no attention)

Divorced within the next 3yrs.

She’s an actress. You can tell she practices her smile in front of the mirror.

Meghan & Harry on 08:33 - Jan 11 with 1884 viewssaint68

Meghan & Harry on 08:31 - Jan 11 by Occasional_Showers

She’s an actress. You can tell she practices her smile in front of the mirror.

Fake woman with fake smile.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Meghan & Harry on 08:57 - Jan 11 with 1866 viewsOccasional_Showers

Meghan & Harry on 08:33 - Jan 11 by saint68

Fake woman with fake smile.

Like you say it’ll end in divorce. Harry will eventually see her for the evil bitch she is. I think she’s just playing the victim card and Harry is falling for it because he thinks of himself as an outsider given he’s Captain James Hewitts son. This despite Charles bringing him up as his own and William caring for him after Diana’s death.

Meghan & Harry on 10:51 - Jan 11 with 1824 viewsJaySaint

Meghan & Harry on 08:57 - Jan 11 by Occasional_Showers

Like you say it’ll end in divorce. Harry will eventually see her for the evil bitch she is. I think she’s just playing the victim card and Harry is falling for it because he thinks of himself as an outsider given he’s Captain James Hewitts son. This despite Charles bringing him up as his own and William caring for him after Diana’s death.

Me-gan apparently signed a deal with Disney before xmas. This is to be a voice in something coming up. She did not get permission from the Royal Household but cracked on anyway.
The Queen is apparently furious at her blatant disregard for the 'rules' and dismayed at the shouts of Racism from sections of society. Me-gan was welcomed with opened arms but was never enough.

'Royal Sussex' was trademarked last week...we all know where this is heading. American chat show's, when the cash runs out.

poor Harry.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 10:53]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Meghan & Harry on 14:24 - Jan 11 with 1763 viewskernow

She's pictured embracing her friend on the Times front page.
Is it coincidental how many same sex lovers are looky likeys ?
Meghan & Harry on 12:28 - Jan 12 with 1662 viewsarfurdent

pair of idle rich tossers

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024