Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract 12:30 - Jan 12 with 841 viewsSaintsNews

Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract 12th Jan 2020 12:30
Maya Yoshida looks likely to leave Saints after 8 years at St Mary's with his contract up at the end of the season and the likelihood of a new one being offered a new one decreasing by the week. 6

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract on 12:48 - Jan 12 with 815 viewsTripleNiemi

Will be sad day when Maya goes, a consumate professional. Through all the years of playing at Saints i have never heard a bad word from his lips even when managers have played him out of position. Such a shame that he will be shown the door simply due to the fact that we need to get shot of wages and others have years left on their contracts.

I for one will be sad to see Yoshi go although others no doubt will be jumping for joy. Wonder who the next player to get continually slated will now be when stories are posted.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 12:50]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract on 13:15 - Jan 12 with 780 viewsarfurdent

he has been a very good servant and will be missed

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract on 13:36 - Jan 12 with 757 viewsTheMoog

Wouldn’t be surprised (or begrudge him) if he picked up a nice signing on fee back at Grampus. As the Japan captain it would be good for him and his family to see out his career where it all started.

Standby to standby

Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 610 views1teeminants

I respect your opinion Nick. Yes Yoshida has struggled at times I know but IMO he was better than Hoedt and Vestergaard but I accept he’s a back up player and is not prem quality . I still think the only central defender of prem quality is Bednarek and we need a couple more quality ones in .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract on 22:45 - Jan 12 with 497 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yoshida and Long are two players I'd actually like the club to keep on for another year or two. Not because of their skill (although Long has been good recently) , but because f their experience, professionalism and apparent enjoyment of being at the club. Exactly the sort of experienced older pros the younger ones look up to and can pick up tips from, who can also step in very occasionally if needed.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Yoshida Unlikely To Get New Contract on 00:26 - Jan 13 with 454 viewsdirk_doone

I'd rather we let Vestergaard go and kept Yoshida as backup for Stephens and Bednarek. Stephens has emerged as our best central defender since Van Dijk and Fonte and is only going to get better while Bednarek is an able partner for him. Vestergaard is a real liability and far too slow for the Premier League. Yoshida is much faster and a better player.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 0:40]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024