Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Gao cracked it? 08:02 - Jan 13 with 913 viewsTripleNiemi

With us flying up the league quicker than Harry and Meghan can get a flight out of the UK, has our owner sussed out his magic formula and does he deserve heaps more of our respect and adoration?

Not sure how long he has been here now but with the average profit coming in (nett player sales / buys) at circa £10m / season over the last 5 years (£47,750,000) and us still playing in the top flight are with doing him a disservice to actually how clever the little man is?

Respect to Ralph and the lads for the result the weekend, amazing transformation - Buggs, you called it spot on my man. - respect, i thought a draw would be a fantastic result but to win at their place was top drawer.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 8:07]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Has Gao cracked it? on 09:42 - Jan 13 with 817 viewsMarcus_y

Goa u mean, surely?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Has Gao cracked it? on 10:24 - Jan 13 with 771 viewsBuggalugs

As he bought everyone at Leicester a free drink, he gets the thumbs up from me.

The alternative view of this act of generosity is of course that's the reason we only requested 1200 tickets.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Has Gao cracked it? on 11:27 - Jan 13 with 733 viewskingslandstand1

Has Gao cracked it? on 10:24 - Jan 13 by Buggalugs

As he bought everyone at Leicester a free drink, he gets the thumbs up from me.

The alternative view of this act of generosity is of course that's the reason we only requested 1200 tickets.

So based on that, I'll assume the club won't be asking for any more tickets for the Liverpool game which I'm sure they could easily sell!
Has Gao cracked it? (n/t) on 17:56 - Jan 14 with 522 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024