Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A cool customer indeed 11:45 - Jan 14 with 1698 viewssaint68

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/kebab-brawl-portsmouth-chips-meme-father-a433

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

A cool customer indeed on 11:56 - Jan 14 with 1677 viewssaint68

Any relation of 130?

A cool customer indeed on 11:57 - Jan 14 with 1676 viewsdirk_doone

The staff were quite cool too. They could have been a lot rougher when throwing out that customer. I guess he was a regular so they didn't want to hurt him. The weird thing was he kept pleading, 'Let me out' whilst at the same time trying to go further into the shop. I guess he was just confused

To be honest, if you'd been eating there, what would you have done? There were two choices basically: either help the staff to throw him out or carry on eating. I think most people would have helped.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

A cool customer indeed on 12:02 - Jan 14 with 1669 viewsTheMoog

What a sh1t fight.

Standby to standby

A cool customer indeed on 12:04 - Jan 14 with 1665 viewsdirk_doone

A cool customer indeed on 12:02 - Jan 14 by TheMoog

What a sh1t fight.

As I said, the staff were being gentle with him. They didn't want to hurt him.

A cool customer indeed on 12:12 - Jan 14 with 1637 viewsTheMoog

A cool customer indeed on 12:04 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

As I said, the staff were being gentle with him. They didn't want to hurt him.

They weren't pulling punches, they were punching badly. At the end, the guy is in the process of being restrained by two people when another bloke flaps a pathetic punch at him six times and then walks off. Absolutely no point in doing that if he doesn't want to hurt him.

Standby to standby

A cool customer indeed on 12:14 - Jan 14 with 1630 viewsdirk_doone

A cool customer indeed on 12:12 - Jan 14 by TheMoog

They weren't pulling punches, they were punching badly. At the end, the guy is in the process of being restrained by two people when another bloke flaps a pathetic punch at him six times and then walks off. Absolutely no point in doing that if he doesn't want to hurt him.

They just wanted him out of their shop. They would have known very well that there was no advantage to them in injuring a customer.

Events like this occur at takeaways every night. The agreed response of the staff is to all pour out together, often carrying kitchen knives and meat cleavers, but they have no intention of using them or hurting the customer. They just want him out or if it's a customer who hasn't paid, they just want the money.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:20]

A cool customer indeed on 12:18 - Jan 14 with 1618 viewsTheMoog

A cool customer indeed on 12:14 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

They just wanted him out of their shop. They would have known very well that there was no advantage to them in injuring a customer.

Events like this occur at takeaways every night. The agreed response of the staff is to all pour out together, often carrying kitchen knives and meat cleavers, but they have no intention of using them or hurting the customer. They just want him out or if it's a customer who hasn't paid, they just want the money.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:20]

How does throwing six sh1t punches that are not intended to hurt assist in any way in getting the bloke out of the shop when he is already in the process of being restrained?

Standby to standby

A cool customer indeed on 12:32 - Jan 14 with 1594 viewssaint68

A cool customer indeed on 12:18 - Jan 14 by TheMoog

How does throwing six sh1t punches that are not intended to hurt assist in any way in getting the bloke out of the shop when he is already in the process of being restrained?

Careful mate He could be one of Pompey's top boys, punches like a kitten

Login to get fewer ads

A cool customer indeed on 12:57 - Jan 14 with 1553 viewsdirk_doone

A cool customer indeed on 11:57 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

The staff were quite cool too. They could have been a lot rougher when throwing out that customer. I guess he was a regular so they didn't want to hurt him. The weird thing was he kept pleading, 'Let me out' whilst at the same time trying to go further into the shop. I guess he was just confused

To be honest, if you'd been eating there, what would you have done? There were two choices basically: either help the staff to throw him out or carry on eating. I think most people would have helped.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 12:03]

Of course, there is a third option, which is the most popular one nowadays: switch on your phone camera and upload to Facebook and Twitter.

A cool customer indeed (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 14 with 1393 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:21]
A cool customer indeed on 18:30 - Jan 14 with 1360 viewsOccasional_Showers

A cool customer indeed (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 14 by DellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:21]

The type that feeds his pet budgie off his tummy?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

A cool customer indeed (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 14 with 1351 viewsDellHero

A cool customer indeed on 18:30 - Jan 14 by Occasional_Showers

The type that feeds his pet budgie off his tummy?

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:22]
A cool customer indeed on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 1310 viewsOccasional_Showers

A cool customer indeed (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 14 by DellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:22]

Daddy likes to let him fly free.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024