Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow 23:03 - Jan 14 with 1231 viewsSaintsforeverj

Details on the website - £10 for ST holders if you buy in the next couple of days. £20 for members and everyone buying from Friday.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 23:36 - Jan 14 with 1205 viewsPatfromPoole

According to a guy on SaintsWeb, we have given Spurs 5,300 tickets.

That seems rather more than 15% by about 500 seats.

If this is true, heads have to roll in the ticket office. They still haven’t replied to my email from last Tuesday about our allocations for away games.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 01:31 - Jan 15 with 1171 viewsTimSaint

Prices lower than expected for ST holders and about as expected for Members /General Sales.

Following the conclusion of their third-round replay, where Spurs narrowly beat Middlesbrough 2-1, ticket prices for January's fourth round tie have now been confirmed.

José Mourinho's side will visit St Mary's on Saturday 25th January with Season Ticket holders able to secure their seats from 9am Wednesday morning.

Season Ticket holders can take advantage of special reduced pricing with tickets available at £10 for adults, £10 for Over-65s and 18-25s, or £5 for Under-18s.

From 9am on Friday morning, Official Members will be able to buy tickets ahead of general sale, starting at 3pm.

Prices from Friday will be £20 for adults, £15 for Over-65s and 18-25s, or £10 for Under-18s - prices will increase on the day of the game.

Season Ticket holder's seats will be reserved until 9am Friday 17th January with those not purchased at this point then released for sale.

Please note that due to allocation, Season Ticket holders in Blocks 40, 41 and 42 will not have seats reserved and will have to choose alternate available seats.

TimSaint

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 01:41 - Jan 15 with 1165 viewsTimSaint

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 01:31 - Jan 15 by TimSaint

Prices lower than expected for ST holders and about as expected for Members /General Sales.

Following the conclusion of their third-round replay, where Spurs narrowly beat Middlesbrough 2-1, ticket prices for January's fourth round tie have now been confirmed.

José Mourinho's side will visit St Mary's on Saturday 25th January with Season Ticket holders able to secure their seats from 9am Wednesday morning.

Season Ticket holders can take advantage of special reduced pricing with tickets available at £10 for adults, £10 for Over-65s and 18-25s, or £5 for Under-18s.

From 9am on Friday morning, Official Members will be able to buy tickets ahead of general sale, starting at 3pm.

Prices from Friday will be £20 for adults, £15 for Over-65s and 18-25s, or £10 for Under-18s - prices will increase on the day of the game.

Season Ticket holder's seats will be reserved until 9am Friday 17th January with those not purchased at this point then released for sale.

Please note that due to allocation, Season Ticket holders in Blocks 40, 41 and 42 will not have seats reserved and will have to choose alternate available seats.

Just looked on the official Spurs site to see what their allocation was. It clearly states that they have 5,300 !! AND with the prices quoted, I guess it will sell out from ST sales.

Following our FA Cup third round replay win over Middlesbrough, we can confirm that we will travel to Southampton in the fourth round of the competition on Saturday 25 January, kick-off 3pm. Ticket news has been confirmed as follows...
#FirstTeam#FACup#Tickets#AwayTickets#Southampton
Southampton v Spurs

Emirates FA Cup fourth round
Saturday 25 January, 2020, kick-off 3pm
St. Mary’s Stadium
Allocation: 5,300

Prices:
Adults: £10
Seniors over 65: £10
Under 26: £10
Under 18: £5

No prices for members or general sale, but as they probably now have 40 to 50,000 ST holders, I guess away games never get past ST holders.

TimSaint

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 05:12 - Jan 15 with 1141 viewsPatfromPoole

So we have indeed given them 5,300 tickets at £10. Utter madness.

Why don’t we just give up any advantage at all and play the game at their ground instead?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 06:50 - Jan 15 with 1090 viewsSaintsforeverj

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 05:12 - Jan 15 by PatfromPoole

Why don’t we just give up any advantage at all and play the game at their ground instead?

Yep, agreed. Again the club just want to ensure a sell out for the money I suppose, so giving Spurs lots of tickets. They obviously think we won't sell out so giving them loads. My worry is that Spurs will be roared on by the whole end behind the goal!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 6:51]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 08:09 - Jan 15 with 1040 viewsdirk_doone

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 06:50 - Jan 15 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, agreed. Again the club just want to ensure a sell out for the money I suppose, so giving Spurs lots of tickets. They obviously think we won't sell out so giving them loads. My worry is that Spurs will be roared on by the whole end behind the goal!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 6:51]

Well, they will be.

It's still possible for Saints to be roared on by the Chapel end if our regular singers move up there. The Chapel have been joining in with a few chants lately, especially, 'Come on you reds' and 'OWTS'. A nucleus of a few hundred singers behind the goal would soon get them all joining in for a big cup match v Spurs.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 09:26 - Jan 15 with 962 viewskingslandstand1

They'd get full house anyway at say £15, but isn't the 5300 a requirement to give 15%?
Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 09:38 - Jan 15 with 949 viewsSalisburySaint

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 09:26 - Jan 15 by kingslandstand1

They'd get full house anyway at say £15, but isn't the 5300 a requirement to give 15%?

15 % is 4,800 which is norml cup allocation so not sure why we've given them another 500

happy with season ticket holders prices though
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 10:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 09:58 - Jan 15 with 932 viewsBenali_Saint

Booked my ticket
Happy with a tenner
Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 10:20 - Jan 15 with 919 viewsNumber_58

So if you're a Saints fan who's not a ST holder you'll be paying double what the Spurs fans are paying? I fully understand rewarding our own ST holders, but why reward the opposition fans? Our commercial manager has completely lost the plot.
Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 10:27 - Jan 15 with 906 viewsTheMoog

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 10:20 - Jan 15 by Number_58

So if you're a Saints fan who's not a ST holder you'll be paying double what the Spurs fans are paying? I fully understand rewarding our own ST holders, but why reward the opposition fans? Our commercial manager has completely lost the plot.

I thought their hands are tied on that one. I think the rules state that an away fan cannot be charged more than a home fan in a comparable seat so, if a Saints fan in the Northam is paying a tenner, the club can only charge a tenner for away seats in the Northam. Yes the away end would probably still fill out at £15 but the ticket office probably estimated that the overall home turnout would be detrimentally lower at a higher price.

Standby to standby

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 10:33 - Jan 15 with 897 viewsTheMoog

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 09:38 - Jan 15 by SalisburySaint

15 % is 4,800 which is norml cup allocation so not sure why we've given them another 500

happy with season ticket holders prices though
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 10:02]

I'm guessing they've rounded them up to the nearest full block but those extras should have been used for the segregation netting.

Standby to standby

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 11:10 - Jan 15 with 864 viewsTimSaint

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 10:27 - Jan 15 by TheMoog

I thought their hands are tied on that one. I think the rules state that an away fan cannot be charged more than a home fan in a comparable seat so, if a Saints fan in the Northam is paying a tenner, the club can only charge a tenner for away seats in the Northam. Yes the away end would probably still fill out at £15 but the ticket office probably estimated that the overall home turnout would be detrimentally lower at a higher price.

I think the prices need to be agreed between the 2 clubs, regardless of whether we are the home team or not.
ST holders for a tenner is good, until you consider that Spurs' full allocation of 5,300 will be sold to their ST holders.
They wouldn't give us 10k tickets if we were at their ground.

TimSaint

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 11:17 - Jan 15 with 852 views1teeminants

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 05:12 - Jan 15 by PatfromPoole

It will be like playing an away game. That’s pathetic .I just got my ticket in itchen block 3 where I used to have a st as I was told my Northam seat block 40 is not available as Spurs have the whole end FFS. we have never given away fans for cup games that many before, what the hell is going on ?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 11:40]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 14:29 - Jan 15 with 747 viewsdirk_doone

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 11:17 - Jan 15 by 1teeminants

It will be like playing an away game. That’s pathetic .I just got my ticket in itchen block 3 where I used to have a st as I was told my Northam seat block 40 is not available as Spurs have the whole end FFS. we have never given away fans for cup games that many before, what the hell is going on ?

It's as if the ticket office were run by a Spurs or Pompey fan. Maybe it is.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 15:02 - Jan 15 with 721 viewsBLEEDRED

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 11:17 - Jan 15 by 1teeminants

May well have been down to negotiation between the clubs, Spuds- give us a few extra tickets we will agree to a lower price , if not we will go for £25 a ticket!!
I think it is fair deal 15000-18000 season tickets will buy at a tenner, leaving around 10000 for members/general sale which should be plenty
Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 15:23 - Jan 15 with 713 viewsBuggalugs

The attendance for the Huddersfield game was just over 20,000 and they only had about 300 there. Spurs is a much more attractive fixture, so with over 5,000 of them, I'd be amazed if it doesn't sell out.

I'm all for cheaper tickets and the club have priced this very generously imo, but all the goodwill from that has been over-shadowed by giving Spurs more tickets than they're entitled to. Very strange thing to do.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 18:57 - Jan 15 with 573 viewshedgeend61

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 11:10 - Jan 15 by TimSaint

I think the prices need to be agreed between the 2 clubs, regardless of whether we are the home team or not.
ST holders for a tenner is good, until you consider that Spurs' full allocation of 5,300 will be sold to their ST holders.
They wouldn't give us 10k tickets if we were at their ground.

They'd have to offer a minimum 9150 (15%) for any opposition in an FA Cup tie, whether any would take that many is another matter though.
Wolves could have asked for 11000 for tonight's game at Old Trafford, but with prices ranging from £37-55, it would've been daft to do so, as were Wolves for agreeing such daft prices. Could understand a lower league side wanting prices high for a big payday, but Wolves aren't,and have let their fans down tonight agreeing those scandalous prices.

As for the Spurs game, think about it for a minute. For the sake of a couple of hundred Saints fans in block 40 allowing for segregation netting, they'd have to virtually segregate half the Northam concourse for very few Saints fans, is it really worth that ballache?
Middlesboro wouldn't have asked for 15%, but maybe would have insisted on higher prices for the game guaranteeing a bigger payday for them, so be thankful both clubs agreed on dirt cheap ticket prices, Spurs would have sold 5000 @£40 easy, don't worry about 500 extra being there, it's just 500 mor that will leave unhappy, wanting Jose out, and looking at another trophyless season after they get smashed, again.
Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 19:39 - Jan 15 with 548 viewsdarthvader

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 18:57 - Jan 15 by hedgeend61

They'd have to offer a minimum 9150 (15%) for any opposition in an FA Cup tie, whether any would take that many is another matter though.
Wolves could have asked for 11000 for tonight's game at Old Trafford, but with prices ranging from £37-55, it would've been daft to do so, as were Wolves for agreeing such daft prices. Could understand a lower league side wanting prices high for a big payday, but Wolves aren't,and have let their fans down tonight agreeing those scandalous prices.

As for the Spurs game, think about it for a minute. For the sake of a couple of hundred Saints fans in block 40 allowing for segregation netting, they'd have to virtually segregate half the Northam concourse for very few Saints fans, is it really worth that ballache?
Middlesboro wouldn't have asked for 15%, but maybe would have insisted on higher prices for the game guaranteeing a bigger payday for them, so be thankful both clubs agreed on dirt cheap ticket prices, Spurs would have sold 5000 @£40 easy, don't worry about 500 extra being there, it's just 500 mor that will leave unhappy, wanting Jose out, and looking at another trophyless season after they get smashed, again.

I like the cut of ur jib mr Hedgend

keep the faith coyr

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 20:56 - Jan 15 with 505 viewskingslandstand1

Spurs tickets on sale tomorrow on 18:57 - Jan 15 by hedgeend61

"don't worry about 500 extra being there, it's just 500 mor that will leave unhappy, wanting Jose out, and looking at another trophyless season after they get smashed, again."

That Sir, is statement of the year (so far)!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024