Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader 11:00 - Jan 16 with 1076 viewsSaintsNews

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader 16th Jan 2020 10:59
Ralph Hasenhuttl has hailed Jack Stephens leadership qualities as a major influence on Saints recent upturn in results. 6

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 11:53 - Jan 16 with 1049 viewsSonicBoom

Fair comments. I thought he was terrible too and i still think he panics at key moments, and his passing is often sloppy. But he has shown marked improvement and it's churlish not to acknowledge that. If he keeps going then he may well be a genuinely good PL player rather than a championship level pplayer who is having a burst of form.

I might even owe Nick an apology. He's always said we are a good team playing with little confidence in front of a poor defence.
I often said that actually results suggest we are just a poor team. Frankly 6 weeks ago I couldn't see where another point was coming from. But maybe, just maybe, Nick was right in which case I tip my hat to you sir.
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 1044 viewsSaintNick

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 11:53 - Jan 16 by SonicBoom

Fair comments. I thought he was terrible too and i still think he panics at key moments, and his passing is often sloppy. But he has shown marked improvement and it's churlish not to acknowledge that. If he keeps going then he may well be a genuinely good PL player rather than a championship level pplayer who is having a burst of form.

I might even owe Nick an apology. He's always said we are a good team playing with little confidence in front of a poor defence.
I often said that actually results suggest we are just a poor team. Frankly 6 weeks ago I couldn't see where another point was coming from. But maybe, just maybe, Nick was right in which case I tip my hat to you sir.

Thanks for the hat tipping

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 12:04 - Jan 16 with 1027 viewsbigrob68

Speaking of leaders, I would like to see Ings made the captain

Poll: season ticket holders

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 12:41 - Jan 16 with 999 viewsMarcus_y

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 12:04 - Jan 16 by bigrob68

Speaking of leaders, I would like to see Ings made the captain

Don't know about that. As We have seen with PEH, being made captain often ruins your form. Making Stephens captain may be the boost of concentration he needs.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 981 viewssaint22

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 12:41 - Jan 16 by Marcus_y

Don't know about that. As We have seen with PEH, being made captain often ruins your form. Making Stephens captain may be the boost of concentration he needs.

i would like go see PEH given a rest and Romeu return
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:39 - Jan 16 with 944 viewsthis_charming_man

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:00 - Jan 16 by saint22

i would like go see PEH given a rest and Romeu return

why would you like to see that? You want to change a winning team for no real reason? PEH has had a week since the last game. Hardly like we're playing 3 games a week is it

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:40 - Jan 16 with 940 viewssaint22

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:39 - Jan 16 by this_charming_man

why would you like to see that? You want to change a winning team for no real reason? PEH has had a week since the last game. Hardly like we're playing 3 games a week is it

there he is, little life
ffs do you actually do anything else at all other than monitor this forum? does Nick pay you a fee?
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:43 - Jan 16 with 938 viewsthis_charming_man

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:40 - Jan 16 by saint22

there he is, little life
ffs do you actually do anything else at all other than monitor this forum? does Nick pay you a fee?

Hardly been on here the last week pal as been away on BUSINESS, really, not a fake trip for a few hours.

So why dont you explain why you'd like to break up a winning team and leave our captain out who has started playing well again rather then getting a angry that someone has dared to question you.

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 14:36 - Jan 16 with 885 viewssaint22

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 13:43 - Jan 16 by this_charming_man

Hardly been on here the last week pal as been away on BUSINESS, really, not a fake trip for a few hours.

So why dont you explain why you'd like to break up a winning team and leave our captain out who has started playing well again rather then getting a angry that someone has dared to question you.

Hardly...hmmmm
Sell many carpets?

I think he is a liability, needs to commit too a new contract, can't pass
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 15:30 - Jan 16 with 849 viewsButty101

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 14:36 - Jan 16 by saint22

Hardly...hmmmm
Sell many carpets?

More Comedy gold

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 15:47 - Jan 16 with 837 viewsIngskneeslide

Hardly...hmmmm
Sell many carpets?

Why would you want him to commit to a new contract if he is a liability and can't pass you week-old bag of p!ss?
Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 16:40 - Jan 16 with 797 viewsthis_charming_man

Hardly...hmmmm
Sell many carpets?

Oh im a carpet sales man now am I?!!

A liability that has captained a team that has won 7 of their last 10 games?

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 20:08 - Jan 16 with 695 viewsRon11

Ralph Hails Stephens As A Leader on 16:40 - Jan 16 by this_charming_man

Oh im a carpet sales man now am I?!!

A liability that has captained a team that has won 7 of their last 10 games?

Don't bite.
It's a baby skate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024