Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? 09:10 - Jan 21 with 528 viewsSaintsNews

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? 21st Jan 2020 09:08
Jan Bednarek is the only major doubt for this evening's trip to Selhurst Park to play Crystal Palace but who will replace him. 9

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 10:03 - Jan 21 with 480 viewssaint22

Yoshida I would say though not ideal. Maybe Danso.......ha
Oh i know why dont we not sign a decent centre back again
Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 10:04 - Jan 21 with 480 viewsthis_charming_man

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 10:03 - Jan 21 by saint22

Yoshida I would say though not ideal. Maybe Danso.......ha
Oh i know why dont we not sign a decent centre back again

You're like a dripping tap.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 10:44 - Jan 21 with 443 viewssaint22

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 10:04 - Jan 21 by this_charming_man

You're like a dripping tap.

so are you, except you are like a sewage tap, full of sh1te
Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 11:01 - Jan 21 with 427 viewsDorsetIan

I would want to keep the same formation, so simply drop someone in - in which case it would have to be Yoshida for me. Simply on the basis that he formed a good pair with Stephens in the past, when VVD was injured.

Ralph needs to be on his toes tonight. I would like to see him responding to Hodgson's tactically moves. It's not been a strong point of his this season.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 11:19 - Jan 21 with 409 viewsthis_charming_man

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 10:44 - Jan 21 by saint22

so are you, except you are like a sewage tap, full of sh1te

Why are you being abusive?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 11:54 - Jan 21 with 377 viewsI_would

Ward Prowse. He's big, strong and good at defending as we saw against Wolves. He's also 'Daddy's Favourite' and should play every minute of every game.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 12:49 - Jan 21 with 341 viewsSteveMoron

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 11:54 - Jan 21 by I_would

Ward Prowse. He's big, strong and good at defending as we saw against Wolves. He's also 'Daddy's Favourite' and should play every minute of every game.

Talking of dripping tap......
Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 14:13 - Jan 21 with 301 viewsI_would

Bednarek Major Doubt For Palace Trip ! Who Should Replace Him ? on 12:49 - Jan 21 by SteveMoron

Talking of dripping tap......

Nice to see one of 'the boy's' close family living up to his name.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024