Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Is Going To Palace 09:49 - Jan 21 with 639 viewsSaintNick

Pity its midweek

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Is Going To Palace on 10:04 - Jan 21 with 632 viewsthis_charming_man

pity we only got a small allocation again

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Who Is Going To Palace on 10:35 - Jan 21 with 605 viewsericofarabia

Who Is Going To Palace on 10:04 - Jan 21 by this_charming_man

pity we only got a small allocation again

Beat me to it .... did it make Membership?

!930 KO .... is this on Prime or whatever? Cant see any mention of it anywhere.
Who Is Going To Palace on 11:28 - Jan 21 with 558 viewsTripleNiemi

I would have def been up for Palace regardless of being a midweek fixture. Sadly (i don't know what has gone on) i no longer receive notifications from the club of when away tickets are going on sale therefore by the time i realised, only the shit seats were left at the back which i would not accept even if you paid me. How CP have the barefaced cheek to charge full price for anything within the last 5 or 6 rows is beyond me (in fact its a disgrace since yoy can hardly see any of the pitch!).

Still, to all those going 'enjoy' and i think realistically any points tonight would be a decent 'bonus'. That said, no reason we cannot get a win.

Last time i went to CP Lemina bossed the game!!

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:33 - Jan 21 with 551 viewsPatfromPoole

Me and what seems like most of the Itchen North massive are making the trip.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:41 - Jan 21 with 541 viewsfranniesTache

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:33 - Jan 21 by PatfromPoole

Me and what seems like most of the Itchen North massive are making the trip.....

we're counter acting the nine bingo buses going
Who Is Going To Palace on 11:44 - Jan 21 with 537 viewsPatfromPoole

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:41 - Jan 21 by franniesTache

we're counter acting the nine bingo buses going

They could have a very exciting game of interactive bingo. If you accumulated the pot from 9 coaches, that might make a full house worth about £10..,..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:58 - Jan 21 with 529 viewsericofarabia

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:28 - Jan 21 by TripleNiemi

I would have def been up for Palace regardless of being a midweek fixture. Sadly (i don't know what has gone on) i no longer receive notifications from the club of when away tickets are going on sale therefore by the time i realised, only the shit seats were left at the back which i would not accept even if you paid me. How CP have the barefaced cheek to charge full price for anything within the last 5 or 6 rows is beyond me (in fact its a disgrace since yoy can hardly see any of the pitch!).

Still, to all those going 'enjoy' and i think realistically any points tonight would be a decent 'bonus'. That said, no reason we cannot get a win.

Last time i went to CP Lemina bossed the game!!

"Sadly (i don't know what has gone on) i no longer receive notifications from the club of when away tickets are going on sale therefore by the time i realised, only the shit seats were left at the back which i would not accept even if you paid me"

This!
I have just seen that WHU away has sold out, not sure if it made Membership + or not, but I have only been receiving Ticket Info on Home Games, when lets be honest it's not been critical, but didley squat on away games which often barely get past Membership so you have to be quick off the mark. Actually I can't be arsed with London games anyway, too many fair weather bingo bussers, but I stumped up extra for Membership + and have missed out on a couple of away deadlines due no notifications of when tickets became available .... lulled into the expectation that I would be, by the constant reminders for home games!!
Who Is Going To Palace on 13:04 - Jan 21 with 488 viewsA1079

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:58 - Jan 21 by ericofarabia

"Sadly (i don't know what has gone on) i no longer receive notifications from the club of when away tickets are going on sale therefore by the time i realised, only the shit seats were left at the back which i would not accept even if you paid me"

This!
I have just seen that WHU away has sold out, not sure if it made Membership + or not, but I have only been receiving Ticket Info on Home Games, when lets be honest it's not been critical, but didley squat on away games which often barely get past Membership so you have to be quick off the mark. Actually I can't be arsed with London games anyway, too many fair weather bingo bussers, but I stumped up extra for Membership + and have missed out on a couple of away deadlines due no notifications of when tickets became available .... lulled into the expectation that I would be, by the constant reminders for home games!!

Same here as well Ericofarabia. Suddenly not getting alerts about away games, which were my best option for seeing a game because of where I live. I was going to go to the West Ham game but as it happens there are no trains to Kings Cross from the north that day, so dismissed it anyway, but it is not the point. I would have gone to Leicester but no alert and by the time I realised, it was too late.

This is when the club really annoys me and their underhand way of dealing with things. They are deliberately reducing the away game allocation, they are no longer alerting fans and diminishing the advantage (if there is one) of holding a membership card, and yet they keep stone quiet and don't say a thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Who Is Going To Palace on 13:46 - Jan 21 with 470 viewsericofarabia

Who Is Going To Palace on 13:04 - Jan 21 by A1079

Same here as well Ericofarabia. Suddenly not getting alerts about away games, which were my best option for seeing a game because of where I live. I was going to go to the West Ham game but as it happens there are no trains to Kings Cross from the north that day, so dismissed it anyway, but it is not the point. I would have gone to Leicester but no alert and by the time I realised, it was too late.

This is when the club really annoys me and their underhand way of dealing with things. They are deliberately reducing the away game allocation, they are no longer alerting fans and diminishing the advantage (if there is one) of holding a membership card, and yet they keep stone quiet and don't say a thing.

Living in Lancashire I'm in the same boat!!
Who Is Going To Palace on 19:26 - Jan 21 with 345 viewshedgeend61

Who Is Going To Palace on 11:58 - Jan 21 by ericofarabia

This!

3000 sold for West Ham inside 7 days, nearly 6 weeks before the game, who says demand isn't there?
Maybe the T/O will take full allocations for 5 of the last 6 aways, Everton is the only one we'd struggle to sell the lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024