Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? 03:43 - Jan 23 with 1354 viewsNYC_Saint

He was in the side that lost 9-0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7918561/Leicester-making-15mi
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 05:41 - Jan 23 with 1321 viewsRipleys_revenge

I saw that, this has to be the funniest transfer ‘rumour’ yet. Surely someone at the Mail is just on a wind up?

Football just keeps getting more ridiculous. This and the Adams non-story is just bizarre.
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 06:29 - Jan 23 with 1284 viewssolent_toffee

A six month load deal to help re enact the 0-9 in training would be a good idea and the bantz with Vardy and Maddison would be top drawer. Or something.
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 07:13 - Jan 23 with 1239 viewssaint22

its the daily mail pal, hardly the bastion of truth
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 07:52 - Jan 23 with 1195 viewssaint22

plus why on earth would we sell one of our average back up CBs leaving us with none?
That would be pure stupidity.....
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 07:57 - Jan 23 with 1186 viewsMarcus_y

This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 07:13 - Jan 23 by saint22

its the daily mail pal, hardly the bastion of truth

You know you have just set yourself up for another Leslie tirade with this post don'cha?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 08:17 - Jan 23 with 1157 viewskingslandstand1

This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 07:57 - Jan 23 by Marcus_y

You know you have just set yourself up for another Leslie tirade with this post don'cha?

What, and you don't think that was deliberate?? Wind them in
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 08:22 - Jan 23 with 1149 viewskingslandstand1

This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 07:52 - Jan 23 by saint22

plus why on earth would we sell one of our average back up CBs leaving us with none?
That would be pure stupidity.....

I watched the highlights of the CP game last night and when he was robbed of the ball to allow Tossun to go through and luckily ballooned the ball was not even Sunday league stuff!
If he did go I'd rather see your nippers in there I think!
We'll manage well without him
This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 09:13 - Jan 23 with 1100 viewsBenali_Saint

This has to be fake news.

However I would at least want our money back if its true
Login to get fewer ads

This has to be incorrect, Vestergaard to Leicester? on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 1005 viewsSteveMoron

Looks like it's true. Saints want 18 million. 15 will do surely.
Must have somebody in mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024