Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Results 08:33 - Jan 23 with 536 viewsdarthvader

So looking at results last night. My first thought was oh fück burnley got 3 points , but then looking at the table (for the 100th time since Tuesday night)
They have actually done us a favour by beating man u as we can catch and get above them sooner.

Shame Spurs didn't drop points though

Looking upwards rather than over our shoulders on current form is a good feeling.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 8:36]

keep the faith coyr

Results on 08:48 - Jan 23 with 505 viewsCenturion

I thought Burnley were going to drop like a stone but it looks like they will be OK.

Wham really look in a perilous position. Brighton could easily get dragged in and who knows about Bournemouth. They seem to have good runs and bad.

Surely Watford will get back to winning ways.

All in all only Norwich look doomed. Obviously Saints in a very good position but think as some have said we need 40 points and rather get there sooner than later.
Results on 09:07 - Jan 23 with 477 viewsTheMoog

Results on 08:48 - Jan 23 by Centurion

I thought Burnley were going to drop like a stone but it looks like they will be OK.

Wham really look in a perilous position. Brighton could easily get dragged in and who knows about Bournemouth. They seem to have good runs and bad.

Surely Watford will get back to winning ways.

All in all only Norwich look doomed. Obviously Saints in a very good position but think as some have said we need 40 points and rather get there sooner than later.

Yes, definitely Norwich and then any two from the five above them.

Standby to standby

Results on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 410 viewsSaintNick

Results on 09:07 - Jan 23 by TheMoog

Yes, definitely Norwich and then any two from the five above them.

Agreed and agree we need to win two games asap and take the pressure right off

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Results on 11:21 - Jan 23 with 389 viewsTheMoog

Results on 10:48 - Jan 23 by SaintNick

As per our comments yesterday, get past Spurs then two wins from the claret and blue trio of Burnley, Villa and West Ham would be ideal ahead of the 5th round.

Standby to standby

Results on 11:28 - Jan 23 with 382 viewsdarthvader

Results on 10:48 - Jan 23 by SaintNick

The first of which away at Liverpool?
A while ago in anygame I was hoping we would score a goal, then hoping to cling on to a point. Now the confidence is such and the way we are playing I'm almost expecting to win.
And to shove it in the faces of all the people saying we were doomed after that home defeat.
I know we arnt there yet (safe) but I'm enjoying watching us, the atmosphere is so much better it's like the team and the fans has had a reset.

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024