Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat the traffic 12:44 - Jan 26 with 1177 viewscocklebreath

With 2 minutes of injury time left people start pouring for the exits just as Spurs have a free kick on edge of box, why decide to leave and possibly miss the match defining moment, weird people.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Beat the traffic on 12:48 - Jan 26 with 1168 viewsSaintsforeverj

I can't understand why people leave early when we are drawing or winning by one goal. I wouldn't want to miss a winning goal or the celebrations of a win at the end. If we are losing badly, I can understand but otherwise I don't get it

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Beat the traffic on 13:57 - Jan 26 with 1092 viewsericofarabia

Beat the traffic on 12:48 - Jan 26 by Saintsforeverj

I can't understand why people leave early when we are drawing or winning by one goal. I wouldn't want to miss a winning goal or the celebrations of a win at the end. If we are losing badly, I can understand but otherwise I don't get it

Wonder how many Everton Fans got to the pub or home a few minutes early to celebrate a 2-0 win against Newcastle mid week
Beat the traffic on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 890 viewsNumber_58

Some people around me had actually left before Boufal's equaliser. What goes through these people's heads? Does the satisfaction of being the first one out of the car park really mean more to them than the possibility of witnessing a late winner?
Beat the traffic on 13:47 - Jan 27 with 882 viewsUlsterBaz

Beat the traffic on 12:48 - Jan 26 by Saintsforeverj

Agreed. It’s bonkers.
Beat the traffic on 00:09 - Jan 28 with 783 viewsBlue

I reckon our lot are by far the worst in the league for doing this, does my fkn head in. I know the transport infrastucture at our ground is poor but even so, it's ridiculous.

Still stood in the Kippax

Beat the traffic on 06:12 - Jan 28 with 753 viewsBuenosSaint

Beat the traffic on 00:09 - Jan 28 by Blue

I reckon our lot are by far the worst in the league for doing this, does my fkn head in. I know the transport infrastucture at our ground is poor but even so, it's ridiculous.

Yeah it's mental.

I've only ever popped down to food kiosks once at sms at start of half when no queues (because kids were starving)

Once did it at end of half watching BHA at amex and missed 2 goals so never again.

Craziest I have seen tho was Boston Celtics vs Washington wizards and people leaving in last 5 mins! It's the most interesting bit of a basketball game when it's close. Absolute madness after sitting through rest of it!

Poll: The Long Future

Beat the traffic on 06:22 - Jan 28 with 747 viewsKennington

We have some of the busiest and most important fans don’t you know? They’ve not got time for a full 90 minutes, particularly on a Saturday evening when the deep fat fryer needs firing up and Ant and Dec’s on the telly.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Beat the traffic on 09:24 - Jan 28 with 686 viewssolent_toffee

I always stay to the bitter end, booing is the best bit.
Login to get fewer ads

Beat the traffic on 09:51 - Jan 28 with 668 viewsNumber_58

Beat the traffic on 09:24 - Jan 28 by solent_toffee

I always stay to the bitter end, booing is the best bit.

When we were at our lowest ebb I thought about making up one of those badly written begging placards that the muppets wave at the end of the game. Mine would have said 'Can I have your shirt please (insert name here)... so I can burn it, you useless, lazy, overpaid tosser'
Beat the traffic on 10:45 - Jan 28 with 638 viewsBuenosSaint

Beat the traffic on 09:51 - Jan 28 by Number_58

When we were at our lowest ebb I thought about making up one of those badly written begging placards that the muppets wave at the end of the game. Mine would have said 'Can I have your shirt please (insert name here)... so I can burn it, you useless, lazy, overpaid tosser'

. That's hilarious. Wish you or someone had done it. ( or does it in the future)

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024