Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match 10:06 - Jan 27 with 1251 viewsSaintNick

Not condoning it, but I have to have a little chuckle at the phrases used to describe anything from a little shove to a 5,000 a side brawl on the pitch at Highbury.

I will start with

Getting served up

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 10:11 - Jan 27 with 1235 viewsChesham_Saint

Going home in a Hampshire ambulance?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 10:15 - Jan 27 with 1222 viewsBicester_North

Copped one round the canister
Opened up like a village fete

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 12:51 - Jan 27 with 1123 viewsBillyBlanco

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 10:15 - Jan 27 by Bicester_North

Copped one round the canister
Opened up like a village fete

Having a dance.
Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 13:00 - Jan 27 with 1102 viewsBillyBlanco

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 12:51 - Jan 27 by BillyBlanco

Having a dance.

Handing out a few slaps
Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 13:02 - Jan 27 with 1098 viewsBillyBlanco

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 13:00 - Jan 27 by BillyBlanco

Handing out a few slaps

Getting moody.
Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 13:26 - Jan 27 with 1071 viewsdarthvader

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 13:02 - Jan 27 by BillyBlanco

Getting moody.

A bit nawty

keep the faith coyr

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 13:32 - Jan 27 with 1065 viewsYarman

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 10:11 - Jan 27 by Chesham_Saint

Going home in a Hampshire ambulance?

Dancing the pavement tango.
Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 14:13 - Jan 27 with 1032 viewsTimSaint

The cringeworthy 'Going off big time'. I think they even made a film with the same title.

Used to like the Windmill verb :-)

Or 80's phrase - Lay / Iron you out

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 1025 viewsthis_charming_man

Ironed out
getting run
on your toes

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 17:30 - Jan 27 with 887 viewsRednWight

Having a bit of a disagreement

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 19:06 - Jan 27 with 822 viewsChopChop

All about paving nowadays innit?

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 775 viewsericofarabia

Sarfhamptun Aggro Sarfhamptun Aggro Hello Hello Sarfhamptun Aggro
Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 19:56 - Jan 27 with 748 viewsHappy_Jack

An "Off"
A "toe to toe"
A "row"

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Words To Describe Fisticuffs At A Football Match on 21:16 - Jan 27 with 678 viewssledger

handbags,in comparison to 70s and 80s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024