Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! 14:18 - Feb 3 with 6350 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Germany is now in recession and BILLIONS Of Dollars are being LOST As Bank Continues To CRASH: -

I feel that this is the beginning of the end and the E.U. will break up... and will end within 10 years! Thank god we are OUT!

If you picked up over the weekend - the most thing the E.U. is fearing is - that other countries may want to follow the U.K. in getting out!
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 14:19]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:05 - Feb 4 with 1063 viewsSalisburySaint

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 10:53 - Feb 4 by Bazza

Fake news from BBC snowflakes. Check for yourself tiny change if at all

fake News are you sure your not Donald Trump ?

anything that doesn't suit your agenda is Fake news
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:12 - Feb 4 with 1052 viewsbenalisbroom

Having spent years hiring people for banks in The City, you do get to hear the odd worrying anecdote about DB. The main thing is that they have several thousand open derivative positions which - if true - would cause worldwide contagion if the worst happened and the bank became insolvent. It really would make 2008 look like nothing by comparison, I’m afraid, due to the size of DB’s balance sheet.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:18 - Feb 4 with 1038 viewsBazza

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:05 - Feb 4 by SalisburySaint

fake News are you sure your not Donald Trump ?

anything that doesn't suit your agenda is Fake news

The fake news is the suggested drop in the £, that’s simply not true.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:55 - Feb 4 with 1020 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:18 - Feb 4 by Bazza

The fake news is the suggested drop in the £, that’s simply not true.

It’s not ‘suggested’ it has.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 14:34 - Feb 4 with 983 viewsBazza

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:55 - Feb 4 by grumpy

It’s not ‘suggested’ it has.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51359282
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 966 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 14:34 - Feb 4 by Bazza

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51359282

That says it has.....
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 16:16 - Feb 4 with 954 viewsBazza

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 15:45 - Feb 4 by grumpy

That says it has.....

£ currency stable down only 0.005%. So news of slump therefore was Fake or lazy BBC news . So as suggested before - look yourself online at currency
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:34 - Feb 4 with 933 viewsMarcus_y

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 16:16 - Feb 4 by Bazza

£ currency stable down only 0.005%. So news of slump therefore was Fake or lazy BBC news . So as suggested before - look yourself online at currency

As I just read on that link it is up 0.22%.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Login to get fewer ads

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 926 viewsDorsetIan

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 10:17 - Feb 4 by Marcus_y

He won't read it either and will say the exact same thing.

I did read it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:54 - Feb 4 with 923 viewsgrumpy

So are you saying the Pound didn't slump after Boris's speech?
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:37 - Feb 4 with 906 viewsBazza

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:54 - Feb 4 by grumpy

So are you saying the Pound didn't slump after Boris's speech?

Yep, on bbc website pound up today 0.33% vs US$.
Of course it moves all the time somewhere in the world
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 904 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:37 - Feb 4 by Bazza

Yep, on bbc website pound up today 0.33% vs US$.
Of course it moves all the time somewhere in the world

So it did slump after Boris's speech.
So Boris's rhetoric caused the pound to slump because of the possibility of a No Deal,just wait and see what a 'no deal' does to the Pound.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:50 - Feb 4 with 898 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:43 - Feb 4 by grumpy

So Boris's rhetoric caused the pound to slump because of the possibility of a No Deal,just wait and see what a 'no deal' does to the Pound.

Why are you even commenting on something that has nothing to do with you. You lost, your opinion is therefore irrelevant.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 19:26 - Feb 4 with 872 viewsBazza

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:43 - Feb 4 by grumpy

Grump, I don't think I can be explaining currency or you're being intentionally slow. The so-called slump was a third of a cent RISE in the pound so virtually no change
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 21:17 - Feb 4 with 842 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 19:26 - Feb 4 by Bazza

Grump, I don't think I can be explaining currency or you're being intentionally slow. The so-called slump was a third of a cent RISE in the pound so virtually no change

' intentionally slow' charming
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 21:25 - Feb 4 with 837 viewsBison

I'm not sure why some people are panicking over the pound be weak or not and how it will effect their EVERYDAY lives. If you go on holiday once a month then yes will cost you more.

If you are an Exporter then it's very good as it makes your goods cheaper , on the flip side imports become more expensive but would be good for tourism. So using the daily fluctuation of the pound or a speech to decide how we are doing is nonsense really.

My credentials ? I work for the 6th biggest bank on the world.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:22 - Feb 4 with 813 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 21:25 - Feb 4 by Bison

I'm not sure why some people are panicking over the pound be weak or not and how it will effect their EVERYDAY lives. If you go on holiday once a month then yes will cost you more.

If you are an Exporter then it's very good as it makes your goods cheaper , on the flip side imports become more expensive but would be good for tourism. So using the daily fluctuation of the pound or a speech to decide how we are doing is nonsense really.

Let them get in a tiz about it. The bottom line is they’re bitter remainians that haven’t come to terms with the will of the people being delivered. The best thing to do is just snigger at them and keep reminding them that they lost. Telling them to get over it makes them more bitter and less inclined to get over it which ensures they’ll keep returning to give us all a jolly good laugh.

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 796 viewsDorsetIan

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:22 - Feb 4 by Occasional_Showers

Let them get in a tiz about it. The bottom line is they’re bitter remainians that haven’t come to terms with the will of the people being delivered. The best thing to do is just snigger at them and keep reminding them that they lost. Telling them to get over it makes them more bitter and less inclined to get over it which ensures they’ll keep returning to give us all a jolly good laugh.

You really do need to try to move on, Ignatius. It’s a bit pathetic all this desperate nostalgia for 2016. Quite sad really.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 792 viewsthissceptredsaint

Is the 340 million a week to the NHS going to be delivered as promised? That was the will of the people
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 23:09 - Feb 4 with 787 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 21:25 - Feb 4 by Bison

'how will effect their EVERYDAY lives'
One word INFLATION and all its implications.
Nothing to say to the OS he's just a troll.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 23:33 - Feb 4 with 773 viewsthissceptredsaint

Clearly working for a bank doesn't qualify you in knowing how business works. My sons business indeed exports goods but also needs to purchase components from abroad. These are now more expensive. Not helpful
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 05:41 - Feb 5 with 744 viewsMarcus_y

Basically he has gotten all excited seeing the pound down and come on here to brag about it and revel in the hope the U.K. will go bust, only to be caught out and show his lack of knowledge about how currency can fluctuate a lot during any one trading day. It's similar to coming on here at half time during a game we are losing 2-0 and delighting in saying I knew we would lose, only for the full time score to be 2-2
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 5:42]

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 06:10 - Feb 5 with 741 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:59 - Feb 4 by thissceptredsaint

Is the 340 million a week to the NHS going to be delivered as promised? That was the will of the people

I didn't believe that for one minute, but if it helped us to win then well done to whoever thought it up. It was a brilliant piece of propaganda and the fact it winds you lot up is a double bonus.

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:12 - Feb 5 with 695 viewsBison

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 23:09 - Feb 4 by grumpy

'how will effect their EVERYDAY lives'
One word INFLATION and all its implications.
Nothing to say to the OS he's just a troll.

Sorry Grumps I didn't realise that my cornflakes in the morning or afternoon digestive price fluctuated daily due to how the pound is doing. It's not exactly part of everyday life the daily fluctuations of the pound is it ? All I am saying is that using the value of the pound on a given day to emphasis a point on a subject as big as aBrexit is pointless.

Also there are also benefits to inflation when it's become super low. It really helps if you have a loan or a mortgage for instance but my guess is you have paid yours off and owe nobody nothing.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:36 - Feb 5 with 680 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:12 - Feb 5 by Bison

Sorry Grumps I didn't realise that my cornflakes in the morning or afternoon digestive price fluctuated daily due to how the pound is doing. It's not exactly part of everyday life the daily fluctuations of the pound is it ? All I am saying is that using the value of the pound on a given day to emphasis a point on a subject as big as aBrexit is pointless.

Also there are also benefits to inflation when it's become super low. It really helps if you have a loan or a mortgage for instance but my guess is you have paid yours off and owe nobody nothing.

But your cornflakes might get more expensive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024