Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Son 21:30 - Feb 5 with 3940 viewsTheMoog

He’s actually a bit of a çunt is he not?

Standby to standby

Son on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 3927 viewsTheMoog

Proved. Diving coont.

Standby to standby

Son on 21:37 - Feb 5 with 3904 viewscocklebreath

I know VAR was on our side early on un season but it’s f@ckin us over now. Gutted

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Son on 21:39 - Feb 5 with 3877 viewsIngskneeslide

Snide rat cûnt, just like the rest of that team/club
Son on 21:39 - Feb 5 with 3874 viewsgrumpy

Boy!do I hate playing well and end up losing.
Son on 21:43 - Feb 5 with 3838 viewsVagina_Dentata

How on earth can the commentators sit there and say it’s a definite penalty.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Son on 21:48 - Feb 5 with 3780 viewsTheMoog

That snidey coont and top snide Alli in the post match interview giving absolutely no recognition to the performance Saints put in.

Pair of snidey coonts.

Standby to standby

Son on 21:49 - Feb 5 with 3774 viewsA1079

I said all along, that when it matters, VAR, the use of it or not, will still tend to favour the so called big 6. All we have to show for this evening now are some chronic injuries, a host of bookings (resulting in the loss of Bednarek against Burnley) and that with a poor transfer window could be really costly.

We played so well tonight. Our football was sublime at time, with crisp one touch passing, but if only we were more clinical in front of goal. We could, should have buried them. Sickening.
Son on 21:49 - Feb 5 with 3768 viewsIngskneeslide

Son on 21:48 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

That snidey coont and top snide Alli in the post match interview giving absolutely no recognition to the performance Saints put in.

Pair of snidey coonts.

They deserve to win a trophy apparently. Scum
Login to get fewer ads

Son on 21:50 - Feb 5 with 3752 viewsSonicBoom

More to the point if we put away chances when we are completely running the game this never would happen. We don't and the longer it goes on, the crowd know, and the team know we are going to get punished.
Son on 22:08 - Feb 5 with 3662 viewsTheMoog

Son on 21:50 - Feb 5 by SonicBoom

More to the point if we put away chances when we are completely running the game this never would happen. We don't and the longer it goes on, the crowd know, and the team know we are going to get punished.

I agree Saints had plenty of chances to put the game out of sight. I think Moura missed a sitter too.

Son fukking dived though. Jenas just came out with the ‘there was contact’ line which is bullshoite.

Standby to standby

Son on 22:27 - Feb 5 with 3584 viewsthis_charming_man

Son on 21:37 - Feb 5 by cocklebreath

I know VAR was on our side early on un season but it’s f@ckin us over now. Gutted

Was it though? The only one I can remember where I thought we’d got with it was Djenepos handle ball in the Watford game, the others were all correct, in the last week we’ve not been given a penalty that was and had one given against us which wasn’t, arguably cost us both games,

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Son on 22:30 - Feb 5 with 3568 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Son on 21:49 - Feb 5 by A1079

I said all along, that when it matters, VAR, the use of it or not, will still tend to favour the so called big 6. All we have to show for this evening now are some chronic injuries, a host of bookings (resulting in the loss of Bednarek against Burnley) and that with a poor transfer window could be really costly.

We played so well tonight. Our football was sublime at time, with crisp one touch passing, but if only we were more clinical in front of goal. We could, should have buried them. Sickening.

Agree with you re - VAR, Goa has no money n what money there is securely in the boardroom directors bank accounts ................... no signings - no vision - and they feel that we have done enough to get away with not spending for another year, I am not saying that the ridiculous player contracts of the past years have not had their problems - but the attitude from the boardroom is couldn't care less ? which is very disturbing! like you A1079 I want and always have been positive - but like you sometimes it does get me angry, after playing so well. Why not play Adams - and TELL HIM that he is our goal poacher and we need him to be " in the opponent's box for 80% of the game. ( he did that for Brum )
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 22:42]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Son on 22:52 - Feb 5 with 3513 viewsTheMoog

Every cloud

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-02-05/womens-report-portsmouth-vs-southa

Standby to standby

Son on 23:08 - Feb 5 with 3468 viewsericofarabia

Son on 21:49 - Feb 5 by A1079

Seems to me that they only use VAR to disallow perfectly good goals due to minor things that nobody even appealed for, such as ball brushing a forwards little finger, or centre forwards big toe being offside .... not what it was actually brought in for ...
to correct clear and obvious ref or lino mistakes ... which would highlight their workmates uselessness and we can't have that can we!!

That is 3 clear penalty incidents that VAR should have corrected Ref & Lino errors in 4 days. Ings being tripped and although Firmino was never going to reach the ball he was taken out of play by Long, and then tonight, Gunn touched the ball onto Son's foot who was already diving anyway. Quite clear from an angle shown on Twitter. VAR must have had the info available to over rule all 3 errors but decided not to highlight their workmates errors. Yet they will happily draw little lines from payers noses, elbows and earlobes to show an attacking player was a millimetre offside.
Son on 00:32 - Feb 6 with 3406 viewsericofarabia

This guy is adamant it was a dive and he's not even a Saints Fan!!

Son on 11:00 - Feb 6 with 3208 viewsIngskneeslide

The state of this...

No wonder he's such a pr!ck
Son on 11:16 - Feb 6 with 3187 viewsSteveMoron

Son on 23:08 - Feb 5 by ericofarabia

Seems to me that they only use VAR to disallow perfectly good goals due to minor things that nobody even appealed for, such as ball brushing a forwards little finger, or centre forwards big toe being offside .... not what it was actually brought in for ...
to correct clear and obvious ref or lino mistakes ... which would highlight their workmates uselessness and we can't have that can we!!

That is 3 clear penalty incidents that VAR should have corrected Ref & Lino errors in 4 days. Ings being tripped and although Firmino was never going to reach the ball he was taken out of play by Long, and then tonight, Gunn touched the ball onto Son's foot who was already diving anyway. Quite clear from an angle shown on Twitter. VAR must have had the info available to over rule all 3 errors but decided not to highlight their workmates errors. Yet they will happily draw little lines from payers noses, elbows and earlobes to show an attacking player was a millimetre offside.

I'm pretty sure that var would have given us a penalty Saturday if Liverpool hadn't scored immediately. Var would have been crucified if they'd chalked off a Liverpool goal and taken the play back.
Son on 12:39 - Feb 6 with 3148 viewsdarthvader

Son on 22:08 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

I agree Saints had plenty of chances to put the game out of sight. I think Moura missed a sitter too.

Son fukking dived though. Jenas just came out with the ‘there was contact’ line which is bullshoite.

Then they need to look at Bertrands one with their keeper, only slight but there was contact . it's Saints so no penalty .

If Shane long had gone down like that at the other end, no Fücking way they would of given it. Again because it's Saints. Not only that he would have been booked .

keep the faith coyr

Son on 23:22 - Feb 6 with 2939 viewsAndrewW_London

Son on 21:35 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

Proved. Diving coont.

He sure is. He's a dirty cheating cvnt. I can't stand the player, just as a I feel about all of Spurs' team.

Twickenham Saint

Son on 16:00 - Feb 7 with 2822 viewsNewdawn2014

He is not a BIT, hes a total and complete cheating arsehole , who used to be a very honest player .
Son on 17:21 - Feb 7 with 2789 viewsdarthvader

Son on 22:52 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

Every cloud

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-02-05/womens-report-portsmouth-vs-southa

Ella has an S missing from her surname.

keep the faith coyr

Son on 00:16 - Feb 19 with 2669 viewsdarthvader

Im bumping this because ...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11937061/tottenhams-heung-min-son-

All thar fücking diving has caught up with him the cheating cünt

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024