Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Wilder 23:58 - Feb 9 with 1356 viewsSaintNick

He has only been in the Premier League six months and he thinks he is the dogs b*llocks, fast becoming the new Warnock/Holloway very high opinion of himself.

Let's see how he does next season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Chris Wilder on 00:50 - Feb 10 with 1322 viewsBlue

He's another suck-up.

Mentions how much City's players cost before and after the game, can't remember him mentioning it when they played red scouse, united or arsenal.

If it were down to people like him, the same few teams would win the top flight for eternity.

He's done a good job, but he's a tiresome fvcker.

Still stood in the Kippax

Chris Wilder on 06:40 - Feb 10 with 1269 viewssaint22

Given where they are he is allowed to have high opinion of himself, Warnock and Hollooway never really scaled the same heights
Its not like he has spent money to get them there so he must be doing something right
Chris Wilder on 08:22 - Feb 10 with 1180 viewsBicester_North

Chris Wilder on 06:40 - Feb 10 by saint22

Given where they are he is allowed to have high opinion of himself, Warnock and Hollooway never really scaled the same heights
Its not like he has spent money to get them there so he must be doing something right

Sheff Utd are the latest club you try and use to beat Saints with a stick aren’t they you sick liar? Like Everton, Bournemouth and Brighton before. Have you had any imaginary conversations with your pretend son(s) about changing allegiance to them?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Chris Wilder on 08:46 - Feb 10 with 1146 viewskingslandstand1

Comes across as another Northern (Yorkshire) arrogant tw@t who thinks the whole world should revolve around them (with all due respect to others on here from north of the Watford Gap!)
Chris Wilder on 08:47 - Feb 10 with 1144 viewsA1079

Tend to agree with you Nick on this. I cannot deny that he has not done well with his team this season and in that respect, he deserves some credit, but the real tests come beyond that. He is starting to adopt that "cocky", somewhat superior attitude. The media are currently fawning on him and his team, but in many respects in a patronising, condescending way, which they often do, when it is a team that they don't really think should be in the upper echelons of the league.

I actually don't think Sheff Utd play nice football to watch (but I seem to be alone in that thought). I liken them a bit to Burnley (who I find a hard watch), but both are effective with what they have.
Chris Wilder on 09:13 - Feb 10 with 1119 viewsSonicBoom

They've done brilliant but they don't realise that outside of the top 6 everyone else could get relegated in any season. They are safe this season obviously but next year they could be right in trouble.
If they have any really decent players they'll get picked off and if not they will gradually be found out. It's happened before to teams like Burnley and Fulham ( and us) where they are lauded as punching above their weight but it cannot last.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the Europa League, then the inevitable moaning that it will affect their league form, followed by relegation next year.
Chris Wilder on 11:33 - Feb 10 with 1023 viewsBicester_North

Owned and financed by a Saudi Prince so they might be alright for a while

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Chris Wilder on 11:47 - Feb 10 with 1007 viewsTimSaint

Hate his clichéd and over-under response when they lose or when things don't go their way with VAR or pushing Surman etc. We've only been here 6 months, so we've / I've got to learn.

You don't hear other managers moaning like this or making similar excuses - so frankly he is a very slow learner !! :-)

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Wilder on 12:07 - Feb 10 with 987 viewsPatfromPoole

Isn’t Chris Wilder ex-Saints?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Chris Wilder on 13:28 - Feb 10 with 916 viewsSteveMoron

Chris Wilder on 08:22 - Feb 10 by Bicester_North

Sheff Utd are the latest club you try and use to beat Saints with a stick aren’t they you sick liar? Like Everton, Bournemouth and Brighton before. Have you had any imaginary conversations with your pretend son(s) about changing allegiance to them?

Thanks for your intelligent input as usual. 🙄

Yes I agree Nick. He thinks way too much of himself. I must admit I thought the wheels would fall off after Christmas. They deserve a few plaudits but they'll struggle next season.
Chris Wilder on 13:34 - Feb 10 with 909 viewsMarcus_y

Ain't nothing gonna breaka his stride.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Chris Wilder on 14:43 - Feb 10 with 871 viewsButty101

Chris Wilder on 12:07 - Feb 10 by PatfromPoole

Isn’t Chris Wilder ex-Saints?

Chris Wilder - hes one of our own....

Actually all that moaning - he would fit in well with the saints fans

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Chris Wilder on 07:56 - Feb 11 with 629 viewsIngskneeslide

Chris Wilder on 14:43 - Feb 10 by Butty101

Chris Wilder - hes one of our own....

Actually all that moaning - he would fit in well with the saints fans

His interviews are quite boring. I just can’t see him inspiring a group of lads with his recipe for dandelion and burdock. If he only gets SU to 8th place and a cup final next season he should go. They need someone who has a big personality and hugs the players like Jürgen. They’re the only type of managers that win anything
Chris Wilder on 08:09 - Feb 11 with 614 viewsthis_charming_man

Chris Wilder on 07:56 - Feb 11 by Ingskneeslide

His interviews are quite boring. I just can’t see him inspiring a group of lads with his recipe for dandelion and burdock. If he only gets SU to 8th place and a cup final next season he should go. They need someone who has a big personality and hugs the players like Jürgen. They’re the only type of managers that win anything

agreed, look at Klopp with his smiles and hugs and heavy mental football, we need more characters like him to inspire the young player, not decent men who just get on with their jobs

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Chris Wilder on 08:37 - Feb 11 with 590 viewsIngskneeslide

Chris Wilder on 08:09 - Feb 11 by this_charming_man

agreed, look at Klopp with his smiles and hugs and heavy mental football, we need more characters like him to inspire the young player, not decent men who just get on with their jobs

Chris not Wilder
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024