Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order 10:45 - Feb 11 with 1054 viewsSaintsNews

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order 11th Feb 2020 10:44
Ralph Hasenhuttl has spoken about how Kevin Danso's chances of playing have increased after the departure of Maya Yoshida in the January transfer window. 6

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 11:25 - Feb 11 with 1023 viewsDorsetIan

I wonder if he's overtaken Vestergaard yet?

Given Vestergaard's flat footed performance against Spurs, wouldn't be too surprised to see Danso in to cover Bednarek's suspension against Burnley.

Or maybe Vestergaard can redeem himself a bit by commanding the box against Burnley's crossing game. Think he made his debut in the 0-0 at home to them, first game of last season. Didn't look too bad in that one, as I recall.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 11:54 - Feb 11 with 1000 viewsPatfromPoole

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 11:25 - Feb 11 by DorsetIan

Given Vestergaard's flat footed performance against Spurs, wouldn't be too surprised to see Danso in to cover Bednarek's suspension against Burnley.

Or maybe Vestergaard can redeem himself a bit by commanding the box against Burnley's crossing game. Think he made his debut in the 0-0 at home to them, first game of last season. Didn't look too bad in that one, as I recall.

Is Bednarek suspended on Saturday 😳 ?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 968 viewsDorsetIan

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 11:54 - Feb 11 by PatfromPoole

Is Bednarek suspended on Saturday 😳 ?

I thought so, but can't now see it listed anywhere. Good news if he's not!

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 13:32 - Feb 11 with 910 viewsBison

No fan whatsoever but if there was a game Vestergaard had to play in then I would pick a team like Burnley. More worried about right back really, didn’t Stephens move out there when JWP got injured against Spurs . Will the Spurs kid play there for Saturday or is he still crocked .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 13:36 - Feb 11 with 904 viewssaint22

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 11:25 - Feb 11 by DorsetIan

I agree and posted the same earlier this week, that said he made a right pigs ear of the game at theirs first day this season
Cant help thinking Danso has moved up the pecking order because Cedric and Yosh have left and we have NOONE else ffs
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 13:42 - Feb 11 with 897 viewsWaylander

According to the PL Player stats site Bednarek is on 3 cards so nowhere near a ban. JWP is nearest with 7.
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 14:16 - Feb 11 with 867 viewsgrumpy

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 13:32 - Feb 11 by Bison

No fan whatsoever but if there was a game Vestergaard had to play in then I would pick a team like Burnley. More worried about right back really, didn’t Stephens move out there when JWP got injured against Spurs . Will the Spurs kid play there for Saturday or is he still crocked .

Sorry to be slow on this, but tell me is our only buy in the January Transfer Window injured?
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 14:31 - Feb 11 with 860 viewsDorsetIan

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 13:42 - Feb 11 by Waylander

According to the PL Player stats site Bednarek is on 3 cards so nowhere near a ban. JWP is nearest with 7.

He picked up yellows in both Spurs games and I think that's where I picked up that he would be suspended, but I don't think that carries over to the PL now, so my mistake. Good news.

Login to get fewer ads

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 15:52 - Feb 11 with 805 viewsIngskneeslide

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 14:16 - Feb 11 by grumpy

Sorry to be slow on this, but tell me is our only buy in the January Transfer Window injured?

No.
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 17:51 - Feb 11 with 746 viewsRon11

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 13:36 - Feb 11 by saint22

I agree and posted the same earlier this week, that said he made a right pigs ear of the game at theirs first day this season
Cant help thinking Danso has moved up the pecking order because Cedric and Yosh have left and we have NOONE else ffs

There are two, but they're both out on loan.
Tom O Connor and Alfie Jones.
Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 20:56 - Feb 11 with 660 viewsdirk_doone

Is 'he's moved up the pecking order 'a euphemism for 'we're scraping the bottom of the barrel'?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Hasenhuttl Suggests Kevin Danso Has Moved Up The Pecking Order on 07:20 - Feb 12 with 558 viewsMarcus_y

This is a crazy article and discussion. Of course he has moved up the order because someone left. Just as che Adams would if ings left.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024