Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return 10:05 - Feb 12 with 1204 viewsSaintsNews

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return 12th Feb 2020 10:03
According to the latest whispers on the rumour mill Adam Lallana will be released from Liverpool in the summer and Saints are one of the clubs reported to be interested. 18

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 10:18 - Feb 12 with 1183 viewsHeisenberg

No doubt a fit Lallana would be an excellent signing particularly at home when we struggle to unlock defences. Personally I reckon the way he left means no way back. He's also too injury prone and will be on huge wages. Not for me. I bet he ends up somewhere like West Ham if they stay up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 10:31 - Feb 12 with 1160 viewssaint22

no thanks
Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 10:40 - Feb 12 with 1145 viewsdarthvader

He can fück off and rot somewhere else the money grabbing nivea wearing git

keep the faith coyr

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 10:49 - Feb 12 with 1130 viewsPatfromPoole

He’ll sign for Leicester, I’d imagine.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:01 - Feb 12 with 1113 viewsthis_charming_man

when you say "muted" is this based on Darren Bent saying the other day he could see him coming back here, or there something more substantial come out since then?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:25 - Feb 12 with 1097 viewsSaintNick

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:01 - Feb 12 by this_charming_man

when you say "muted" is this based on Darren Bent saying the other day he could see him coming back here, or there something more substantial come out since then?

i said "Mooted" Darren Bent is one of those being quoted but there are a number of media outlets speculating on where he could go, it seems that the word out of Liverpool is that he will not be offered a new deal, so this article is based more on the fact that he is likely to leave and if we were to be a potential destination would the fans accept it.

If Bournemouth stay up I think that could well be where he ends up

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:36 - Feb 12 with 1081 viewsGasGiant

SAints may be able to "afford" his wages, but at the moment the senior players at SOuthampton all seem to be on something between £45 -£70k pw while Adam Lallana will be on more than that (£110k?) which might cause discontent for someone like Danny Ings who may wonder whether life at Southampton is so great when a sicknote player at the end of his career arrives on a lot more money and immediately gets injured?
Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:56 - Feb 12 with 1055 viewsChesham_Saint

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:36 - Feb 12 by GasGiant

SAints may be able to "afford" his wages, but at the moment the senior players at SOuthampton all seem to be on something between £45 -£70k pw while Adam Lallana will be on more than that (£110k?) which might cause discontent for someone like Danny Ings who may wonder whether life at Southampton is so great when a sicknote player at the end of his career arrives on a lot more money and immediately gets injured?

Why should he be paid more money - surely he’d have to expect a downgrade ? He’s a the end of his career so I’d have thought China beckons if he’s after money. Shame about the coronavirus though...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 12:36 - Feb 12 with 995 viewsDENZY

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 10:49 - Feb 12 by PatfromPoole

He’ll sign for Leicester, I’d imagine.

A cheap replacement for Maddison when he ditches them. Either that or West Ham.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 12:49 - Feb 12 with 970 views1ASIN12

I can see him going to West Ham - A good player in his time, comming to the end of his career and wanting possibly one last pay day....
Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 13:00 - Feb 12 with 953 viewsMushty

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 12:49 - Feb 12 by 1ASIN12

I can see him going to West Ham - A good player in his time, comming to the end of his career and wanting possibly one last pay day....

From what I've heard, he's West Ham bound*

*although (besides being a chuckle for everyone else) relegation for the DildoBros may change that.
Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 14:13 - Feb 12 with 876 viewsthis_charming_man

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 11:25 - Feb 12 by SaintNick

i said "Mooted" Darren Bent is one of those being quoted but there are a number of media outlets speculating on where he could go, it seems that the word out of Liverpool is that he will not be offered a new deal, so this article is based more on the fact that he is likely to leave and if we were to be a potential destination would the fans accept it.

If Bournemouth stay up I think that could well be where he ends up

yes muted would be ridiculous. I've only really seen Darren Bent comment on it. And we all know that If there is one person you want to ask about any potential summer transfer, that's Darren Bent.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Lallana Mooted For St Mary's Return on 21:42 - Feb 12 with 693 viewskernow

Quiet no news week non story.
Don' t you just hate these enforced mid winter breaks?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024