Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley 11:00 - Feb 13 with 613 viewsSaintsNews

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley 13th Feb 2020 10:56
Ralph Hasenhuttl has a dilemma for the right back position for the game against Burnley on Saturday s just who will the watching TV audience see play in that position ? 6

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 12:36 - Feb 13 with 574 viewsericofarabia

Maybe a Poll would help .... or are there too many options to include?
Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 13:43 - Feb 13 with 523 viewscocklebreath

Sounds like JWP will be back in midfield so either Valery or KWP

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:17 - Feb 13 with 489 viewsDorsetIan

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 13:43 - Feb 13 by cocklebreath

Not sure this is a game where we will be relying on our right back to breach Burnley's defence, so I wold be happy to see KWP make his debut and put in a decent defensive performance keeping it solid at the back. If he's any good, he should be able to cope with Burnley's left side attack.

I don't rate Valery as a defender (yet) and we should give Danso a break by not playing him out of position any more.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:32 - Feb 13 with 477 viewsBicester_North

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:17 - Feb 13 by DorsetIan

Not sure this is a game where we will be relying on our right back to breach Burnley's defence, so I wold be happy to see KWP make his debut and put in a decent defensive performance keeping it solid at the back. If he's any good, he should be able to cope with Burnley's left side attack.

I don't rate Valery as a defender (yet) and we should give Danso a break by not playing him out of position any more.

Most spurs fans seem to think going forward is KWP strength, defending is more of a problem because of his slight build, but we’ll see.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:51 - Feb 13 with 462 viewsthis_charming_man

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 13:43 - Feb 13 by cocklebreath

Is he fit?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 15:00 - Feb 13 with 458 viewssaints__fan__73

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:51 - Feb 13 by this_charming_man

Is he fit?

I think whoever does it will do the job superbly.

And as always happens with our fans, win lose or draw, members of the True Saints (Forever) Supporters association will be at the players houses at 9am on Sunday offering to do their ironing and clean their cars.

It's the little things like that which make the club what it is with the happiest bunch of fans in world football and I can see why players are queuing up to join the world renowned Saints 'family'

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 15:04 - Feb 13 with 454 viewsDorsetIan

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:32 - Feb 13 by Bicester_North

Most spurs fans seem to think going forward is KWP strength, defending is more of a problem because of his slight build, but we’ll see.

That's a worry. Hope he's better than they think.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 15:30 - Feb 13 with 431 viewscocklebreath

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 14:51 - Feb 13 by this_charming_man

Is he fit?

Ralph said they are all fit

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Who Will Play Right Back Against Burnley on 15:35 - Feb 13 with 427 viewskernow

Back in training apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024