Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Sales 22:38 - Feb 13 with 1064 viewsSaintNick

Good to see that we are down to the last 60 or so tickets for Norwich away with over a month still to go for the game, shows how good the away support is.

Conversely with the game on tv and an early kick off plus Burnley likely to bring down no more than 1,000, unless there is a late rush there could be less than 26,000 present

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ticket Sales on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 1045 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yep great to see that it's being proved that we do sell out away games when we take the full allocation.

As for Burnley, 12:30 kick off on TV during the wind and rain. Most people saving their money and watching on TV. Probably some season ticket holders will stay at home too. What a horrible kick off time and stupid game to televise.

Plus £35 plus for Burnley? People make the obvious choice and watch on TV.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2020 23:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ticket Sales on 23:25 - Feb 13 with 1024 viewsPatfromPoole

Giving Burnley a miss and going to Villa instead. Far more attractive game with a decent set of noisy away fans. Could be one of the best atmospheres of the season.

As for Norwich away, I thought it would sell out to season ticket holders. Am really surprised it has taken so long to sell out.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Ticket Sales on 01:20 - Feb 14 with 1001 viewsericofarabia

As a Northern Based (Eastleigh born and bred) Saint, I am making my 1st home game of the season, after 8 away games clocked up. I had the option of Burnley and Villa to choose from.
1/ Burnley was the crappiast game I've seen this season. August and it was like December. Our trains were cancelled because of trees on the line. After a pretty good pre season .... bang welcome to reality!! 35 quid, plus train or airfare from Manc ... .. ... or watch in a pub?
2/ .... versus Aston Villa who might actually try and play football ... hope I have chosen wisely!!
Ticket Sales on 09:22 - Feb 14 with 926 viewsSaintNick

Ticket Sales on 23:25 - Feb 13 by PatfromPoole

Giving Burnley a miss and going to Villa instead. Far more attractive game with a decent set of noisy away fans. Could be one of the best atmospheres of the season.

As for Norwich away, I thought it would sell out to season ticket holders. Am really surprised it has taken so long to sell out.

We rarely sell out to season ticket holders these days unless it is a reduced allocation, truth is tickets go on sale so far ahead of the games, people havent given it a second thought so miss out.

Norwich is a good turnout given the fact that it is in terms of travel one of the worst games to get to

Whilst we can pick and choose our games, the hated bin dippers have a season ticket waiting list of 20 years and non season ticket holders are lucky to get to 1 game a season at home , and none away there is a thought

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ticket Sales on 09:29 - Feb 14 with 921 viewsIngskneeslide

Ticket Sales on 09:22 - Feb 14 by SaintNick

We rarely sell out to season ticket holders these days unless it is a reduced allocation, truth is tickets go on sale so far ahead of the games, people havent given it a second thought so miss out.

Norwich is a good turnout given the fact that it is in terms of travel one of the worst games to get to

Whilst we can pick and choose our games, the hated bin dippers have a season ticket waiting list of 20 years and non season ticket holders are lucky to get to 1 game a season at home , and none away there is a thought

Great bunch of lads those scousers. It gives me great pleasure to read about them every time you post on this forum
Ticket Sales on 09:33 - Feb 14 with 919 viewscocklebreath

Just got villa tickets, hardly any left, will sell out very soon

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ticket Sales on 09:36 - Feb 14 with 916 viewsPatfromPoole

And yet I remember going to Anfield for Saints games in the 90’s and the ground would be some way short of capacity. Who’d have thought it?

Ticket Sales on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 884 viewsdirk_doone

Ticket Sales on 09:36 - Feb 14 by PatfromPoole

And yet I remember going to Anfield for Saints games in the 90’s and the ground would be some way short of capacity. Who’d have thought it?

Same in the 80s although I think their fans had become bored with always being champions by that stage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983—84_Liverpool_F.C._season

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Sales on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 865 viewsPatfromPoole

Nick and Freddie to be replaced on Voice FM at 10.00am on Saturday mornings by Harry Enfield and his mates speaking Scouse for two hours and playing Gerry Ramsden songs......

Ticket Sales on 11:42 - Feb 14 with 843 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who would have thought that? A team 20 points clear at the top of the league, champions league winners, millions of fans from all over the world, and a team that spent 80 million on one defender, sells out. Gosh, that's surprising. I really don't know how they do it.

If we won trophy after trophy in a five year period and spent 300 million on the team and were top of the PL, I can't see where our fans would come from. Shame.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 11:46]

Ticket Sales on 11:48 - Feb 14 with 831 viewsdirk_doone

Ticket Sales on 11:42 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

Who would have thought that? A team 20 points clear at the top of the league, champions league winners, millions of fans from all over the world, and a team that spent 80 million on one defender, sells out. Gosh, that's surprising. I really don't know how they do it.

If we won trophy after trophy in a five year period and spent 300 million on the team and were top of the PL, I can't see where our fans would come from. Shame.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 11:46]

Liverpool have won 64 major trophies; we've won 1. In terms of average attendances for trophies won, we're probably the best supported team in the land.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 11:51]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ticket Sales on 11:55 - Feb 14 with 810 viewsericofarabia

Ticket Sales on 11:48 - Feb 14 by dirk_doone

Liverpool have won 64 major trophies; we've won 1. In terms of average attendances for trophies won, we're probably the best supported team in the land.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 11:51]

Oh Oh .... I'm sure there must be another team who have more and betterererclaims to be the bestest ever!!
Ticket Sales on 11:58 - Feb 14 with 808 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ticket Sales on 10:56 - Feb 14 by dirk_doone

Same in the 80s although I think their fans had become bored with always being champions by that stage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983—84_Liverpool_F.C._season

So before the influx of glory hunting tourists from around the world, Liverpool had many games under 25 000 fans. 60 trophies later and billions spent on their team, just trying to work out why they sell out? I wonder who buys their tickets. When I went to Anfield, you could hardly hear a scouse voice. I wonder why they sell out, I still can't work it out. I'm completely stumped.

Ticket Sales on 13:08 - Feb 14 with 768 viewskingslandstand1

But don't all ST holders get an email saying tickets for each particular game is on sale? I always get one do can't really say they miss out
Ticket Sales on 23:10 - Feb 14 with 624 viewsBlue

Ticket Sales on 09:36 - Feb 14 by PatfromPoole

We had a game in division 3 the same night they had a european home match, there were more at Maine Road than klanfield that night.

As for you, Nick, 20 year waiting list my @rse.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024