Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Burnley The Preview 10:00 - Feb 14 with 381 viewsSaintsNews

Saints V Burnley The Preview 14th Feb 2020 09:57
This is a game that will shape the final third of the season, Saints need to break the hoodoo that the Turf Moor side have over them and get three points that will not only pull them clear of relegation but make a top three place a real possibility. 6

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints V Burnley The Preview on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 352 viewsDorsetIan

Anyone got any thoughts on the likelihood of a postponement? Looks like the monsoon will hit bang on kick off.

Games don't often seem to get called off for rain these days, but Man City v West Ham was postponed last weekend, so maybe there's a possibility?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints V Burnley The Preview on 12:07 - Feb 14 with 332 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints V Burnley The Preview on 11:14 - Feb 14 by DorsetIan

Anyone got any thoughts on the likelihood of a postponement? Looks like the monsoon will hit bang on kick off.

Games don't often seem to get called off for rain these days, but Man City v West Ham was postponed last weekend, so maybe there's a possibility?

If it's terrible storm, it's possible but I doubt it. It will probably just be wet and windy. Man City was called off as loads of fans were stuck on the motorway and the metro was closed. Won't affect many of our fans. Burnley fans will be at the ground before they consider calling it off, so I think they will play it.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 12:08]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints V Burnley The Preview on 12:12 - Feb 14 with 324 viewsDorsetIan

Saints V Burnley The Preview on 12:07 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

If it's terrible storm, it's possible but I doubt it. It will probably just be wet and windy. Man City was called off as loads of fans were stuck on the motorway and the metro was closed. Won't affect many of our fans. Burnley fans will be at the ground before they consider calling it off, so I think they will play it.

Thanks. I think you're probably right. If I leave here earlier enough, I will be ahead of the storm but the drive home should be interesting!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints V Burnley The Preview on 13:58 - Feb 14 with 291 viewssaint22

Saints V Burnley The Preview on 12:07 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

Barring a hurricane type storm I can't see it being off
BBC weather now giving sun and rain
media hype as usual
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024