Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa 09:55 - Feb 19 with 616 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa 19th Feb 2020 09:52
Why do Saints play so badly at home against teams who they should really do better against at home ? The answer is simple but is it easy to rectify ? 9

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 13:15 - Feb 19 with 549 viewsSonicBoom

I don't know about "rediscover form". I can't remember when our home form was decent it's been that long.
Amazingly there still seems to be people that thin our defence is ok.
It's crap and I'd gladly bin all of our central defenders barr none.
Vestergaard always looks confused and definitely needs some one to constantly tell him where to be. Stephens is ok but switches off and is never tight enough to the attacker. It constantly costs goals. Bednarek too is average. Not great at anything.
Is that harsh on them? Who cares, we have the 2nd worse defence in the league. That's a fact. Left and right back must take their share of the blame too.
But if you are one of those people still defending the likes of Stephens - or funnier still - saying he should play for England - then I really don't know what you see when you watch football.
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 13:43 - Feb 19 with 531 viewssaint22

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 13:15 - Feb 19 by SonicBoom

I don't know about "rediscover form". I can't remember when our home form was decent it's been that long.
Amazingly there still seems to be people that thin our defence is ok.
It's crap and I'd gladly bin all of our central defenders barr none.
Vestergaard always looks confused and definitely needs some one to constantly tell him where to be. Stephens is ok but switches off and is never tight enough to the attacker. It constantly costs goals. Bednarek too is average. Not great at anything.
Is that harsh on them? Who cares, we have the 2nd worse defence in the league. That's a fact. Left and right back must take their share of the blame too.
But if you are one of those people still defending the likes of Stephens - or funnier still - saying he should play for England - then I really don't know what you see when you watch football.

If Vestergaard starts this weekend then ralph is showing signs of not knowing what's right from wrong
Time and again he has been bought back in only to prove he should have been left at home, why we didnt sell him to Leicester if there was truth in that rumour.....
Bar Grealish there is no way Villa should be beating us so lets hope we step up this weekend
Is Boufal gonna be ok?
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 14:29 - Feb 19 with 492 viewsBuggalugs

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 13:43 - Feb 19 by saint22

If Vestergaard starts this weekend then ralph is showing signs of not knowing what's right from wrong
Time and again he has been bought back in only to prove he should have been left at home, why we didnt sell him to Leicester if there was truth in that rumour.....
Bar Grealish there is no way Villa should be beating us so lets hope we step up this weekend
Is Boufal gonna be ok?

Never mind all that, who's the ref?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 466 viewskingslandstand1

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 13:43 - Feb 19 by saint22

Is Boufal gonna be ok?

But as was inferred in a recent post, is it Ralph's choice? I honestly can't believe that that sort of instruction comes out from a top club, but if not then there may be some element of truth in what you say or there were issues with Bednerek at the weekend
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 18:32 - Feb 19 with 435 viewssaint22

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 14:29 - Feb 19 by Buggalugs

Never mind all that, who's the ref?

Craig Pawson who isn't too bad tbh
But have a guess who is on VAR.......step fwd Simon Hooper, you know that useless pr1ck from last week
Great
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa (n/t) on 22:40 - Feb 20 with 359 viewsDellHero

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 18:32 - Feb 19 by saint22

But have a guess who is on VAR.......step fwd Simon Hooper, you know that useless pr1ck from last week
Great

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 12:48]
Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 23:08 - Feb 20 with 336 viewsBicester_North

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 18:32 - Feb 19 by saint22

Great

Anyone wants a good reason why our support is terrible, step forward Ben22 and delete hero, the type of fans who embarrass the club at any opportunity. Outcast misfits who can’t even get their shrivelled ends away but try and chat as if they know what they’re on about. A lot of people who
support other clubs tell me Saints fans are weird and gimpy. With people like Lauren and Delete going round representing Southampton I can see why. Appy ammers ain’t so appy

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa (n/t) on 23:22 - Feb 20 with 324 viewsDellHero

Saints Need To Rediscover Home Form Against Aston Villa on 23:08 - Feb 20 by Bicester_North

Anyone wants a good reason why our support is terrible, step forward Ben22 and delete hero, the type of fans who embarrass the club at any opportunity. Outcast misfits who can’t even get their shrivelled ends away but try and chat as if they know what they’re on about. A lot of people who
support other clubs tell me Saints fans are weird and gimpy. With people like Lauren and Delete going round representing Southampton I can see why. Appy ammers ain’t so appy

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 12:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024