Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojbjerg 16:47 - Feb 28 with 2428 viewsthis_charming_man

just got himself a new agent, Pini Zahavi, the so called Super agent.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/southampton-player-joins-hand-with-super-agent-unclear

guess he is looking at a move.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hojbjerg on 17:16 - Feb 28 with 1425 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yeah he's going to use him to get a VERY expensive contract or worst case ... get a big money move. The club will replace him with ... probably no one.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Hojbjerg on 17:29 - Feb 28 with 1403 viewsDorsetIan

I can't see him staying. He joined in the summer of 2016 just after Koeman left and when we were on the up with a European place. Early days it was a struggle for him to get into the team and most of his time at Saints the team has been struggling (and sometimes with him shouldering quite a lot of burden to turn that around).

If Gao showed a hint of ambition, maybe. It Ralph can really persuade him that the future is rosy, maybe.

Otherwise, he's 24, he's been solid and a good pro at Saints, he's obviously ambitious, and there are bound to be lots of very good European teams willing to take him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hojbjerg on 17:33 - Feb 28 with 1398 viewsBicester_North

He’s another one who hasn’t really had 2 good seasons in a row for us though, wouldn’t really give a f*ck if he left. This season he was appalling for the first half and Ward Prowse has been much better than him. Hopefully Smallbone continues to grow (lol)

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hojbjerg on 17:37 - Feb 28 with 1388 viewskingslandstand1

Does he think he is better than he actually is?
Hojbjerg on 17:45 - Feb 28 with 1369 viewsDorsetIan

Hojbjerg on 17:37 - Feb 28 by kingslandstand1

Does he think he is better than he actually is?

Doesn't come across as a billy big b0ll0cks to me.

He's also Danish. They're not prone to hyperbole.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hojbjerg on 18:08 - Feb 28 with 1347 viewssaint22

bye bye
Hojbjerg on 18:09 - Feb 28 with 1341 viewskingslandstand1

Hojbjerg on 17:45 - Feb 28 by DorsetIan

Doesn't come across as a billy big b0ll0cks to me.

He's also Danish. They're not prone to hyperbole.

I agree, but now going to a "super agent" does that mean he's had his head turned or if looking for a move why not ask the club to start with that he wants more dosh which would be the only reason for changing agent. I'm not blaming him for that jut it does leave a slightly sour taste
Hojbjerg on 18:10 - Feb 28 with 1341 viewskingslandstand1

Hojbjerg on 18:08 - Feb 28 by saint22

bye bye

Have you been offered a better position elsewhere then?
Login to get fewer ads

Hojbjerg on 18:26 - Feb 28 with 1319 views1teeminants

He’s been ok for us , pretty solid but not spectacular by any means.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Hojbjerg on 18:29 - Feb 28 with 1317 viewsHeisenberg

Personally I think he is easily replaceable. He runs around a lot and gets stuck in but I can't remember many assists, defence splitting passes or general creativity. He doesn't score goals either. A good player but not worth breaking the bank to keep. Armstrong is a better player for me.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Hojbjerg on 18:31 - Feb 28 with 1312 views1teeminants

Hojbjerg on 18:29 - Feb 28 by Heisenberg

Personally I think he is easily replaceable. He runs around a lot and gets stuck in but I can't remember many assists, defence splitting passes or general creativity. He doesn't score goals either. A good player but not worth breaking the bank to keep. Armstrong is a better player for me.

Yep agree.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Hojbjerg on 18:48 - Feb 28 with 1293 viewsI_would

Can't control the ball, can't tackle without fouling, ball watches, can't shoot straight, doesn't read the game. Utter shite.

Should get a lucrative 2 year extension along with those other jewels JWP and Long.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Hojbjerg on 18:56 - Feb 28 with 1281 viewsBuggalugs

Been stalling on signing a new contract for the last 12 months and with just over 1 year left on his current deal, he’s clearly waiting for a better offer to come along.

He’s average for me, does a job, but is rarely spectacular. I think he think’s he’s better than he is, but he’s not worthy of a bumper contract imo. I’d be happy if he stays, but wouldn’t really give a shit if he leaves.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Hojbjerg on 19:03 - Feb 28 with 1265 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I guess that's a fair shout

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Hojbjerg on 19:05 - Feb 28 with 1254 viewsChesham_Saint

I was surprised to hear his name mentioned in the £35m+ bracket on Talk Sport a week or so ago. I admit I quite like him but Armstrong for one has come on a lot of late. As for the snide comments about JWP, your just the sort who used to slag down the likes of Alan Ball and Nick Holmes before him...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Hojbjerg on 19:14 - Feb 28 with 1245 viewsRonManager

Hojbjerg on 18:48 - Feb 28 by I_would

Can't control the ball, can't tackle without fouling, ball watches, can't shoot straight, doesn't read the game. Utter shite.

Should get a lucrative 2 year extension along with those other jewels JWP and Long.

"...and on that bombshell, it's back to the studio"

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Hojbjerg on 19:15 - Feb 28 with 1239 viewsSonicBoom

Hes a water carrier. And not a good one like an Essien or Kante.
He does a job but certainly no more than that.
I used to complain that with him, JWP and Romeu in midfield we would always be short of goals. Armstrong transformed the team when he was given a proper go.
So if PEH can get more money then good luck to him but hes not a player anyone goes to a game to watch.
Hojbjerg on 20:12 - Feb 28 with 1164 viewssaint22

This
Hojbjerg on 20:20 - Feb 28 with 1153 viewsHappy_Jack

He must be delusional he's average at best

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Hojbjerg on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 1139 viewsIngskneeslide

Hojbjerg on 20:12 - Feb 28 by saint22

This

I guarantee you will moan about it when he has left though
Hojbjerg on 20:46 - Feb 28 with 1112 views1ASIN12

Will be intresting where he ends up if we do sell him.

Can't really see a top 6 club comming in for him so maybe a move abroad.

If he is hoping to stay in the premier league then he is only going to go to another club who could, like us, go down in the next couple of seasons.
Hojbjerg on 21:06 - Feb 28 with 1083 viewsgreen

Was linked with Spurs and Everton in January and if they’re serious we’ll not be able to match the wages he’d get there.
Hojbjerg on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 1062 viewsPatfromPoole

He’s been really good of late, but was terrible at the start of the season. Seems to mirror Saints....

I would be more upset if we lost Ward-Prowse in truth.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hojbjerg on 22:00 - Feb 28 with 1030 viewskingslandstand1

Hojbjerg on 20:46 - Feb 28 by 1ASIN12

Will be intresting where he ends up if we do sell him.

Can't really see a top 6 club comming in for him so maybe a move abroad.

If he is hoping to stay in the premier league then he is only going to go to another club who could, like us, go down in the next couple of seasons.

But no doubt with a lot more money in his pocket
Hojbjerg on 22:34 - Feb 28 with 999 viewsPatfromPoole

Hojbjerg on 18:48 - Feb 28 by I_would

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024