Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What sort of man goes on a website like this? 09:04 - Mar 1 with 2318 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.thaicupid.com/en/general/success

It really is sick how these old men go abroad and take advantage of these poor girls.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 09:14 - Mar 1 with 2295 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:07]
What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 14:23 - Mar 1 with 2199 viewskingslandstand1

Suicidal post there really OS
What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 14:30 - Mar 1 with 2196 viewsMr_Happy

Isn't that what Mr Hatch did?

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 21:59 - Mar 1 with 2085 viewsBlue

Me, indirectly.

It used to be called ThaiLoveLinks.

When I first started travelling to Asia nearly 20 years ago, backpacking, I used many sites for info on travelling, accommodation, etc. It was great.

Asked a question about Krabi on one of them and a very lovely lady replied to me. Thanked her for the information and she said if I ever went to Khon Kaen (North East of Thailand), to let her know and she would show me around. She sent me a link to her profile on that website.

About 2 years later me and a friend who is now living out there with a successful business and is married to a Thai, took a trip to KK, I remembered the lady messaging me, so sent her an email saying I would be there within a few days, and if the offer was still open, I'd like to meet her.

Spent a lovely 3 days there, purely as friends, taking in the city and surrounding areas, before heading to Phuket.

Kept in contact with the lady, and when I went on holiday to that region again 18 months later, we met again.

I spent 4 and a half fantastic years with her, it only ended because she got herself a really good job, got promoted, then promoted again, and being the Thai mindset, her job became all-consuming. It eventually caused the break-up, as I wanted her to come here, and had started doing the visa but she became conflicted, so I ended the relationship to basically free her of any guilt. She is now 38/39 and still looks around 28. There's one reason why blokes use it!

I still know and talk with many Thai ladies I ended up chatting to on that site, and 95% of them are normal, hard working girls, not bargirls, so to talk of them as poor girls, is disingenuous to say the least.

Many of the ladies I am still in contact with, are now married with kids, and living overseas. A lot are just looking for a nice guy.

Still stood in the Kippax

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:44 - Mar 1 with 2052 viewsPaninaro83

A racist misogynist would frequent these sites. Any man who goes on them is a closet rapist.

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 01:27 - Mar 2 with 2010 viewsMr_Happy

Hatch used to hide in the closet pal.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 08:26 - Mar 2 with 1923 viewsRon11

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:44 - Mar 1 by Paninaro83

A racist misogynist would frequent these sites. Any man who goes on them is a closet rapist.

Well at least it gives you something to masturbate over.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 8:26]
What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 10:08 - Mar 2 with 1879 viewsOccasional_Showers

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 21:59 - Mar 1 by Blue

Me, indirectly.

It used to be called ThaiLoveLinks.

When I first started travelling to Asia nearly 20 years ago, backpacking, I used many sites for info on travelling, accommodation, etc. It was great.

Asked a question about Krabi on one of them and a very lovely lady replied to me. Thanked her for the information and she said if I ever went to Khon Kaen (North East of Thailand), to let her know and she would show me around. She sent me a link to her profile on that website.

About 2 years later me and a friend who is now living out there with a successful business and is married to a Thai, took a trip to KK, I remembered the lady messaging me, so sent her an email saying I would be there within a few days, and if the offer was still open, I'd like to meet her.

Spent a lovely 3 days there, purely as friends, taking in the city and surrounding areas, before heading to Phuket.

Kept in contact with the lady, and when I went on holiday to that region again 18 months later, we met again.

I spent 4 and a half fantastic years with her, it only ended because she got herself a really good job, got promoted, then promoted again, and being the Thai mindset, her job became all-consuming. It eventually caused the break-up, as I wanted her to come here, and had started doing the visa but she became conflicted, so I ended the relationship to basically free her of any guilt. She is now 38/39 and still looks around 28. There's one reason why blokes use it!

I still know and talk with many Thai ladies I ended up chatting to on that site, and 95% of them are normal, hard working girls, not bargirls, so to talk of them as poor girls, is disingenuous to say the least.

Many of the ladies I am still in contact with, are now married with kids, and living overseas. A lot are just looking for a nice guy.

When I say "poor girls" just look at the creepy men that they end up with. I have every respect for them wanting a better life and having to endure these repulsive men to get that must be dreadful for them. Once they get over here with the kids they often free themselves of the seedy man that brought them over so there are happy endings.

Login to get fewer ads

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 11:20 - Mar 2 with 1842 viewsDellHero

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 10:08 - Mar 2 by Occasional_Showers

When I say "poor girls" just look at the creepy men that they end up with. I have every respect for them wanting a better life and having to endure these repulsive men to get that must be dreadful for them. Once they get over here with the kids they often free themselves of the seedy man that brought them over so there are happy endings.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 16:16 - Mar 2 with 1750 viewsOccasional_Showers

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 11:20 - Mar 2 by DellHero

I'm sorry DH, you're taking this rather personally. Any particular reason why?

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 17:32 - Mar 2 with 1712 viewsMr_Happy

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 11:20 - Mar 2 by DellHero

He's touched a nerve with you pal.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 17:51 - Mar 2 with 1704 viewsthis_charming_man

*delete*

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 20:20 - Mar 2 with 1650 viewsDellHero

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 16:16 - Mar 2 by Occasional_Showers

I'm sorry DH, you're taking this rather personally. Any particular reason why?

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 20:26 - Mar 2 with 1645 viewsDellHero

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 17:32 - Mar 2 by Mr_Happy

He's touched a nerve with you pal.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:08]
What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:01 - Mar 2 with 1589 viewsBlue

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:44 - Mar 1 by Paninaro83

You are utterly embarrassing.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:03 - Mar 2 with 1587 viewsBlue

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 10:08 - Mar 2 by Occasional_Showers

You'd be surprised at the number of these girls that have a relationship with, or marry, a very decent bloke, looks-wise and lifestyle.

Seems you have some pre-conceptions about Thai/White couples?

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:36 - Mar 2 with 1566 viewsMr_Happy

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 20:26 - Mar 2 by DellHero

Did you forget to take your medication pal?

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 07:19 - Mar 3 with 1504 viewsWoodrow_Wilson

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:36 - Mar 2 by Mr_Happy

The “Ming the Merciless look” didn’t go down too well in ping pong land apparently...Chicks with diks is currently off the menu, so he’s not in a good place at present.
What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 08:09 - Mar 3 with 1478 viewsDellHero

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:36 - Mar 2 by Mr_Happy

What sort of man goes on a website like this? (n/t) on 08:11 - Mar 3 with 1475 viewsDellHero

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 07:19 - Mar 3 by Woodrow_Wilson

The “Ming the Merciless look” didn’t go down too well in ping pong land apparently...Chicks with diks is currently off the menu, so he’s not in a good place at present.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:17 - Mar 3 with 1379 viewsthissceptredsaint

So these sites are for men who want 20 year olds who look like 10 year olds?

'men'
What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 17:22 - Mar 5 with 1248 viewsBlue

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 22:17 - Mar 3 by thissceptredsaint

So these sites are for men who want 20 year olds who look like 10 year olds?

'men'

This comment says more about you, than anyone else.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 17:46 - Mar 5 with 1234 viewsMr_Happy

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 07:19 - Mar 3 by Woodrow_Wilson

You mean this sort of look pal?
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 19:30]

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 18:17 - Mar 5 with 1201 viewsI_would

TCM1/2/3 etc

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 18:50 - Mar 5 with 1174 viewsthissceptredsaint

What sort of man goes on a website like this? on 17:22 - Mar 5 by Blue

This comment says more about you, than anyone else.

What a strange thing to say of course it says more about me as I wrote it, perfectly reasonable question given the previous comments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024