Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Premier League 22:01 - Mar 24 with 860 viewsBicester_North

This ultimate bastion of self serving overpaid decadence needs to start spreading its money down the football pyramid, and into helping society by donating some of its obscene wealth.
Lower league and non league clubs are going to be folding, but even outside football, as it represents the game “of the people” it needs to start helping communities in this crisis as well.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The Premier League on 22:55 - Mar 24 with 822 viewsthis_charming_man

Guardiola has donated €1m to Spain, man united and city have £100k each, took all to them. Not seen any others

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The Premier League on 23:03 - Mar 24 with 811 viewsBicester_North

They need to get together and do something as Gary Neville has been saying rather than contributions from a couple of individuals. If they don’t then public opinion will go seriously against it I think.

The Premier League on 23:08 - Mar 24 with 804 viewsthis_charming_man

If they can come together to give that odious tosser Scudamore a £5m pay off they can do more to help their fans health.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The Premier League on 23:17 - Mar 24 with 795 viewsBicester_North

The Premier League on 23:08 - Mar 24 by this_charming_man

If they can come together to give that odious tosser Scudamore a £5m pay off they can do more to help their fans health.

No doubt they’ve been busy buying up half the available test kits to make sure them and their families are sorted

The Premier League on 05:47 - Mar 25 with 754 viewsOccasional_Showers

There are a lot of businesses that following this crisis should be avoided. The worst one I heard was a highland hotel that sacked it’s workers and made them homeless. Britannia hotels - remember the name and don’t use them. They are the grottiest chain anyway.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/mar/20/scottish-hotel-sacks-12-staff-ov
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 5:55]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The Premier League on 08:18 - Mar 25 with 678 viewsHeisenberg

Football is in for a massive shock. Lower league clubs will be in trouble and lots of people will be skint, in debt and out of work. I heard that twit Jermaine Jenas saying the biggest concern was that players wouldn't be up to full fitness once the season resumed. Is he and the rest of the out of touch over paid ponces for real ? I have a years subscription with NOW TV which runs out end of May. I won't be renewing but bet I get bombarded with offers to see the exciting end of the season for a once in a time offer. They should be offering it for free but bet the money grabbing pricks don't. If ticket prices aren't reduced, the ridiculous transfer fees ended and the greed at the top of game brought to an end then I'm finished with it all.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The Premier League on 08:48 - Mar 25 with 653 viewsBuenosSaint

The Premier League on 08:18 - Mar 25 by Heisenberg

Football is in for a massive shock. Lower league clubs will be in trouble and lots of people will be skint, in debt and out of work. I heard that twit Jermaine Jenas saying the biggest concern was that players wouldn't be up to full fitness once the season resumed. Is he and the rest of the out of touch over paid ponces for real ? I have a years subscription with NOW TV which runs out end of May. I won't be renewing but bet I get bombarded with offers to see the exciting end of the season for a once in a time offer. They should be offering it for free but bet the money grabbing pricks don't. If ticket prices aren't reduced, the ridiculous transfer fees ended and the greed at the top of game brought to an end then I'm finished with it all.

Footie has become an acceptable addiction and I think this period will have detoxed a lot of people and put it into a better perspective in the future . I'm 100 % sure you won't be alone.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024