Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still the finest moment of last season 15:50 - Mar 25 with 1412 viewsIngskneeslide

Just look at the human wreckage gesticulating at the Sunderland players. They should be in a zoo ffs
Still the finest moment of last season on 17:00 - Mar 25 with 1367 viewsgrumpy

Must have been his red and white shirt,lol..
What were they getting so upset about?He hardly said to himself,ok I think I will fall in the crowd now.
Still the finest moment of last season on 17:11 - Mar 25 with 1356 viewsSoton

I take some of the faces are blanked out because they are so ugly if they showed those ugly mugs the clip would have to have a 18 certificate stuck on it before it could be shown
Still the finest moment of last season on 17:14 - Mar 25 with 1355 viewsIngskneeslide

Still the finest moment of last season on 17:11 - Mar 25 by Soton

I take some of the faces are blanked out because they are so ugly if they showed those ugly mugs the clip would have to have a 18 certificate stuck on it before it could be shown

The curly carrot top is my favourite. Looks like a fùcking cartoon character
Still the finest moment of last season on 17:37 - Mar 25 with 1328 viewsSoton

Still the finest moment of last season on 17:14 - Mar 25 by Ingskneeslide

The curly carrot top is my favourite. Looks like a fùcking cartoon character

His mouth is sort twisted and it makes him look like a spitting image caricature.
Still the finest moment of last season on 17:52 - Mar 25 with 1313 viewsIngskneeslide

Still the finest moment of last season on 17:37 - Mar 25 by Soton

His mouth is sort twisted and it makes him look like a spitting image caricature.

That’s where I’ve seen him before! Pompey dental work at its finest
Still the finest moment of last season on 20:10 - Mar 25 with 1239 viewsCapt_Koons

That's a clip that cheers everyone up in these difficult times.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Still the finest moment of last season on 20:24 - Mar 25 with 1225 viewsMattFinish

Luke O'Nien will need to be self-isolated for some time
Still the finest moment of last season on 23:54 - Mar 25 with 1149 viewsTimSaint

Let's not forget that only about 3 weeks earlier, in the league game between them at the Stadium of Light, Pompey threw a smoke bomb into the Sunderland fans !!

Attacking their fans and players !!

Wonder if they actually got done for it ?
Talk was of a 3 year ban for the smoke bomb and a life ban for attacking the player.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024